Sign in to follow this  
Recovering-Romantics

Changing Faces of Aweys

On one hand he continues to criticize the Sharif government because it is "controlled by out-side forces" yet on the other hand, his right hand man Zakaria Mohamud Abdi Haji, was a former adviser to Abdullahi Yusuf, the man who has taken quisling to a different level. This shows the fraudulent roots of the anti-peace gang which is manned by left-overs of the Abdullahi Yusuf band and other opportunists whose only basis is to further a very selfish agenda of anarchy and greed.

Here the man gives speech in a function in honor of Abdullahi Yusuf @ 3:50

http://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=kGRoaLuyY GI

Yet, yesterday, he was debating perhaps one of the most decent Somali men remaining today- the Somali Foreign Minister.

It is clear that it is Aweys who has surrounded himself thugs and political prostitutes and in the process has lost the respect and years of good work.

You be the judge

Compared with dhalintaas waalan la baxay Dhalinyarada -- compared to them, Aweys maskiin suufi ah uu noqonaa.

Xataa haddee ku guuleystaan to unite the country -- which will never happen -- iyaga iyo asaga isma fahmi doonaan from day one. Wuu ka dibacsanyahay kuwaas. A bit, I suspect, Soomaalinimo ku jirto odeyga, unlike them meelo kale loogu soo shubo waxee aaminsanyihiin.

nothing new but the foreign minister with credentials is kind of doopy and definetly not a good speaker neither a debater

Mudane Awmaar is a soft speaker, oo waxgarad u eg. What is wrong with that? I guess xaley Aljasiira fiirsaneysay, on Inside Story. Koo la dhaho Sakariye Max'uud Xaaji in uu qeyliyo camal maa rabtay. That guy, waa Sakariye, was ranting and lived, according to Md. Awmaar's words, "in the past."

Lost the respect I had for Sakariye.

Goodir   

Aweys has always been Aweys and about reviving Gen. Aideed's never fulfilled dreams. Nothing changed except Aweys is attempting to reach the late General's dreams in any way necessary including putting up religious facade. Fact remains Aweys is no better than Aideed, has led as many bloodshed as Aideed.

Meiji   

Originally posted by Recovering-Romantics :

On one hand he continues to criticize the Sharif government because it is "controlled by out-side forces" yet on the other hand, his right hand man Zakaria Mohamud Abdi Haji, was a former adviser to Abdullahi Yusuf, the man who has taken quisling to a different level. This shows the fraudulent roots of the anti-peace gang which is manned by left-overs of the Abdullahi Yusuf band and other opportunists whose only basis is to further a very selfish agenda of anarchy and greed.

Here the man gives speech in a function in honor of Abdullahi Yusuf @ 3:50

Yet, yesterday, he was debating perhaps one of the most decent Somali men remaining today- the Somali Foreign Minister.

It is clear that it is Aweys who has surrounded himself thugs and political prostitutes and in the process has lost the respect and years of good work.

You be the judge

Damn!

So, a A.Yusuf advisor is calling Sh.Shariif a puppet while been the deputy chairman of ARS?

Where is Kashafa to enlighten us about this contradiction within the Islamist camp?

^^^Sorry to burst your bubbles lads, but Zakaria Mohamoud was never an advisor for Presidfent Yusuf nor an "Islamist" nor anything else.

Also lads, Mr Sharif Ahmed was a worker of Mohamed Dheere of Jowhar, thus lets not get it all twisted.

Quislings are those who don’t know their own interest and for 20 years have been jumping from one excuse to another. Headless and blind.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Sorry to burst your bubbles lads, but Zakaria Mohamoud was never an advisor for Presidfent Yusuf nor an "Islamist" nor anything else.

Also lads, Mr Sharif Ahmed was a worker of Mohamed Dheere of Jowhar, thus lets not get it all twisted.

Quislings are those who don’t know their own interest and for 20 years have been jumping from one excuse to another. Headless and blind.

Hahahaha

As expected, Duke comes to the defense of another person simply out of clan affiliations. How predictable! smile.gif

Zalariya himself makes the revelation in the video ( if you cared to watch) when he says " I represent both the President and the London Community" How clearer can you get? Zakariya was an adviser to Abdullahi Yusuf before he was booted out only to be hired by Aweys.

Quisling is some-one who brings enemies to his country. Abdullahi Yusuf is a quisling going by the dictionary definition.

Despite your juvenile rants, there is NO proof that Sharif ever worked with Mohamed Dheere. It is an accusation you have manufactured in your head like all the delusional theories your spew on SOL on daily basis.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiy aar:

Mudane Awmaar is a soft speaker, oo waxgarad u eg. What is wrong with that? I guess xaley Aljasiira fiirsaneysay, on
Inside Story
. Koo la dhaho Sakariye Max'uud Xaaji in uu qeyliyo camal maa rabtay. That guy, waa Sakariye, was ranting and lived, according to Md. Awmaar's words, "in the past."

Lost the respect I had for Sakariye. [/QB]

I beleive you are right bro. Oomaar = A Gentleman, Zakariya = Qaylo-bande as usual!

Originally posted by Abwaan:

quote:Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiy aar:

Mudane Awmaar is a soft speaker, oo waxgarad u eg. What is wrong with that? I guess xaley Aljasiira fiirsaneysay, on
Inside Story
. Koo la dhaho Sakariye Max'uud Xaaji in uu qeyliyo camal maa rabtay. That guy, waa Sakariye, was ranting and lived, according to Md. Awmaar's words, "in the past."

Lost the respect I had for Sakariye.

I beleive you are right bro. Oomaar = A Gentleman, Zakariya = Qaylo-bande as usual! [/QB]
He is actually much more than that.

Zakariya provides an excellent exhibition of the meaning of hypocrite, opportunist, double-facenimo, traitor, deceitful and much more.