Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Kufsigii ugu Naxdinta iyo Yaabka Badnaa oo Hargeysa ka Dhacay

Cowke   

Dalmar, prove your statement. show me in somali history where this has ever occured in somali regions. just even show me 1 case in somalia or any somali inhabited state!!!

You need to back up your words sxb. U can't just make blanket statements. Sure their is criminal everywhere i don't disagree, however this sort of crime i can safely say has never occurred in somalia.

By the way what makes angry is, if they treat their kids like that who gives them the right to send oromo messengers to steal our kids???? Nin carurtiisa fara-xumeeyo kaadi miyuu dhaafa?

Sxb this is urgent issue and u need to condemn the barbaric people of that unrecognized rebel enclave.

Jacpher   

^Waryaa rape knows no boundary or region. Just like any other crime, it can happen at anywhere anytime. That's enough of a fact itself. Lack of documentation of this specific crime anywhere in the country other than the place in question doesn't prove anything at all. Stop guilting the whole region to a single crime. Politicizing it this much speaks volumes of your own intent and personal grudges against the said group.

Grow up kid.

Sikaawe   

Originally posted by Cowke:

Uztaad. The pedofiles in hargeisa are very well known, they have done this sort of stuff not once as you are aware.

We need to urge puntland to stand up. Lets not harm their children or women but get their men in retialiation. We should never tolerate this sort of behaviour of harming somali children!!!

Ninkii layaabay sida ay wax udhacayaan waxa uu yidhi " Alla maxaa dhakh nebiga baratay".

You listen coward, if you think that Somalilanders are poedophiles then it needs verification from you or may be is something you are making it up unless you had yourself the experience with some from such people, probably you got raped by some. There is Somali say that goes " some people mistakenly think that their problems are shared with them by all other people", which you really sounds like yourself.

So, I would say you have got some sort of experience to utter in such way by calling a whole nation alien people with a wicked culture as the one you mentioned. It is pity though that you do not look around youself before start commenting on people who better than you in every way you look and sending such a smelly farts in the middle of the crowd from both sides of your holes. I would not say you can represent a whole family or clan that you hail from in such manner and that I am going to do a tit for tat in return, but then I can conclude that you look to be a loner who's confused and frustrated with jealousy with lack of good manner and decency.

Dhogor   

Originally posted by Cowke:

I suggest snm pass over that girl u holding in burco and if she is harmed your in big trouble. Because 10 snm and 4 cars still being held in bendar bayla district.

We always knew their is pedofile ring there. Like i said the other day in this forum and now it's backed up. My family are very deep inside somalia politics and tell me everything

If your going insult a group of people at least make sure your spelling and grammar is correct. The sad thing is you don't care about the supposed rape victim; she is just another tool you use to insult those who don't share your political beliefs.

If this story was true using your genius logic a lot of girls should have been raped why stop at one? Think before you spew your hate.