Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

What Did NOT happen in Awdal..

The Zack   

NGONGe, :D

Gotta give chance your boy, JB, to say what he wants to say on the worst case scenarios dee.

P.s. I still stand by my yesterday's stance, no ONLF forces are in Zaylac area.

NGONGE   

^^ They're not there now dee. My ONLF sources tell me that they legged it out three days ago. :D

P.S.

Jb karbaash hadaad doontid and if you ask nicely I might even help you. We are not pirates warya. icon_razz.gif

Maaddeey   

Malika, no he can't see. The pity is some of us have selective seeing! take for example my frind Zack here, in Somali galbeed he has different stance than th one he has in Mogadishu and South, see this:

Anigu ONLF baan aad u aqaanaayoo cagta bey marin qashiimiintii isku daya iney ka hor istaagaan la dagaalanka cadowga.

Tell me, why can't I apply that method in Amisom and its stooges?.

The Zack   

Originally posted by Maaddeey:

Malika, no he can't see. The pity is some of us have selective seeing! take for example my frind Zack here, in Somali galbeed he has different stance than th one he has in Mogadishu and South, see this:

Tell me, why can't I apply that method in Amisom and its stooges?.

Hey hey don't mix stuff up. I support the liberation of all Somalia. I supported the islamic courts when they were fighting the xabashi occupiers. Having said that, AMISOM is not occupying mogadishu by force. Uganda is not the enemy of Somalia. Maxeyse kuugu taalaa shabaab supporter will not see that.

Maaddeey   

The Zack; yeah, they're you African brothers, right? :D

Having said that, AMISOM is not occupying mogadishu by force. Uganda is not the enemy of Somalia.

haddii GD & saaxibadiis say apply ur above quote to the Ethiopians adduunyadaad kicin lahayd, manaad fariisiseen! :D

Originally posted by Malika:

Duke,the likes of you perhaps have very little understanding of the word - 'Solidatary' .. Your world is limited to the Somali simple mentality of my tuulo,your tuulo..Cant see over the horizons huh?

My sister Malika, I will admit my shortcomings, unlike you I am no Oracle, as I remember you rightly saw the promised land and the even picked out the Messiah in Shiekh Sharif who would lead us there. Yes my emphasis on local development, grassroots Somali movement in Puntland and realistic assessment of the situation on the ground as in this case are all wrong.

Yes I can’t see like Maadey & yourself the benefits of the “divinely” led Al Shabaab movement who’s fruits we have tasted in the massacres of Hotel Muna & Hotel Shaamo. Yes indeed my emphasis on developing & securing the Tuulo's & regions of Puntland are wrong & your gullible “nationalism” in the form of supporting Sharif Hotel & Al Shabaab is right.

:D

Malika   

^What did you see when uncle Yussuf entered Mogadishu? Hope wasnt? or was it just your were cheering for the sake of clan? Fortunately some of us dont think along those lines..The sharif for whatever his short coming, he was sucessful at some point to bring peace on the streets of Mogadishu with that he deserved my optimism* - understand?

As for development and what not of everyones tuulo - No matter how much development of resources and whatnot is going on in each tuulo it still remains - SOMALIA is a failed state due to its people being divided and at war. So I dont know what is a purpose of building when one cant sleep at night in peace?? - More weapons so to hunt down your brethen? If you call that development - I pity development it self.

Not sure what you babbling about dear. Yusuf project of restoring the state has not died, it has been deferred to a later day by the actions of Sharif & the fake “divinely” led holly morons still wasting the nation’s time. Even after two years its clear that Yusuf was closest to restoring stability and he got many things right.

As for the development, no dear Somalia is poor and backward not because of division but the old regime concentrated on arms and an army and build only single city. Thus when they rebelled the arms were brought to the shinning city in the hill which is still burning. Again let me spell it out for you, Puntland and its development is good not just for my clan, but for all of Somalia.

It’s a clear choice between the fakery and mere words of Sharif & Co, and the institution building of the Northern states, that’s why they have lasted and that’s why Sharif who you supported out of gullibility has failed as many analysts warned.

The Zack   

Surrounding Mountain Ranges to find a Non-Existent ONLA Units

Wednesday, 15 September 2010 03:18 Oga'den Online Editorial

294cn48

Since yesterday, different members of the Self Styled Somali Fiefdom in North Western Somalia (SSSFNWS) have been very forthcoming with news of the surrounding of Og’aden National Liberation Army (ONLA) units in the Golis mountain ranges bordering Somalia, Djibouti, and the Og’aden.

These individuals while wanting to appear prepared and doing Woyane bidding in the name of ‘national security,’ came across as a confused lot who could not even get their facts straight. First they were unsure of the number of ONLA units that may have landed in their shores. All over sudden, they came up with widely fluctuating numbers from 100, 200, 300, and over 500 by last count while claiming that they are yet to encounter a single ONLA soldier of the supposed large numbers that have ‘landed in their shores.’

When these raving lunatics realized that their wildly concocted stories of the existence of large ONLA units in the border region raised more questions than any answers it may have provided, they have then changed their tune into displaying, among other things, rusted Klanishkovs and sacks of rocket propelled grenades. They have claimed that these were items left behind by the yet-to-be found ONLA units.

If we assume that their stories are correct, then any sane individual would ask these questions: Why would an army that did not encounter any resistance leave behind some of its weaponry? Why would such an army leave behind evidence that would point to their origin as claimed by the SSSFNWS’s talking heads?

We, the Og’aden Editorial Board (OEB), know that there is neither a single shred of evidence of ONLA units deployed outside of Og’aden nor ONLA units surrounded in the Golis Mountains as is claimed by members of the SSSFNW.

We also know that this story shines the light more on the incompetency of both SSSFNWS’s and the Woyane regime’s militia and intelligence gathering units. How could both of them only come to know about the existence of the deployment of large ONLA units after the fact?

Aside from SSSFNWS's propaganda, the only thing that this story does is to demonstrate to all the tactical and logistical brilliance of the ONLF in flawlessly executing such a herculean military mission at a time when the Woyane regime was telling anyone who would listen that this organization was now ‘defunct’ as a result of having signed ‘a peace treaty’ with the Woyane regime in Addis Ababa

O'gaden Online

Thankful   

I dont think you understand, they are saying that if this story was true then the ONLF must be brillant for being able to cover up any evidence to support the claims...examples being weapons, the dead and other proof that so many men died.