Sign in to follow this  
Chief_Aaqil

Reuters: Refugees in Somaliland angry at status change

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Haatu-Biological diversity is good thing and I'm sure Oodweyne won't mind cute Oromo gal.

Have u ever dated dhako laxoox?

^Derogatory terms are not needed. I'm assuming you dated one? To answer your question, I haven't but I wouldn't discriminate on the basis of ethnicity :D

Oo dhako laxoox is just a nick we gave them in hargeisa they don’t mind It , they call us different funny nicks two, Well there was one Hell of cute oromo girl in down town hargeisa near shacabka hargeisa, she owned a teashop beautiful young girl her Somali was a bit different but she could pronounce the Somali words in a great way. And her tea was delicious Sonkor badana lol

Malika   

Bless the Oromo girl/woman to bring the Somali men to stand in unity..blessed is she. icon_razz.gif:D

As you were lads.

Polanyi   

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

Che

If my daughter, god forbid, were to bring home some sort of the character you had in mind, then I think
"disowning"
her will be the least of her worries. Since I may be really minded in that case to hire a local rough-neck, particularly of the
"Soprano's of New-Jersey"
kind of a wise-guy; who in turn could be found in this side of the Atlantic pond. So that he can make that chancing chap at daughter's expense to
"sleep"
with the
"fishes"
in the bottom of the Thames river, indeed...
:D:D

:D

phil.jpg

Ibtisam   

Oodweyne ma racist baa?? :eek:

Oromo women look like somali women, I cannot tell them apart most of the time.

Abtigiis   

Since Somaliland is not a clan but a country, with various clans and ethnic groups, I think it is only fair to accept Oromos as nationals. :D

Somali bay ka cararayeene, ha ka lug baxaan Oromo! :D

Seriously though, Oromadaa ha loo naxariisto waa dad dhibaataysane. Waana dad fiican oo shaqo aaminsan.

Polanyi   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Oodweyne ma racist baa?? :eek:

Oromo women look like somali women, I cannot tell them apart most of the time.

In the Somali racial heirachy Oromos are ranked higher than "Adoons" and others. But they are still not up there with the "pure" and "noble" skinnies. ;)

Ibtisam   

^Che won't give his daughter to a foreign BUT he has no problem dating someone who happens to be foreign, and did you miss the part about contract killing?