Sign in to follow this  
Chief_Aaqil

Reuters: Refugees in Somaliland angry at status change

^Your limited knowledge of reer Bay/Bakool is appalling.I thought you were traveled man!

It could be worse Oodweyne, better Oromo than Al-Shabaab sympathizer.

Ibti...What are you talking. I didn't call for contract killing of anybody.Reread what I wrote.

^^Reer miyigu ninkaan iyaga ahayn ma guursadaan, awoowe

laakiin I should've said 'a Geel Jire with a university degree' :D

yaa taana dood ka qaba?

^^ :D:D

Oodweyne wallee waa Oodweyne

Che,

I am not sure if he's clean of D-blood. But it's apparent that he values the D-blood as he thinks the D-block has been superior to his, historically. That is why he celebrates the shameful, brief period of early 1990s in the south.

^^Su'aasha Che ka jawaab ninyahow, are you clean of D-blood :D ?

And pray tell what is the difference between those you mightly tried to putdown on this online fora and D-block whose political retreat from teh South you are so elated :D ?

War waad gefteye gar qaado ninyahow. Sh.Muqtaar was Somalia's speaker of parliament, and the man who oversaw the selection of North's only PM in late 1960s, and you have the audacity to question his 'somaliness'

Oodweyne, If you insist on I can lecture you about what the fall of cenral goverment entailed to somalis whereever they are.

It never meant the demise of D-block as powerful political groupings which anyone who seriously wants to give a try at the top seat could ever ignore.

It had other far reaching implications, and consequenses of which you are sadly shortsighted.

Xiin....Waligaa geeljire besbaas ma,u doogtey indinkoo sab jooga?

Oodweyne...What will prevail in this day and age won't certainly be of your version of Somalinimo.

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

Xiiny

Perhaps, on the other hand, in my neck-of-the-world, the notion of
"Somalinimo"
has a narrow sense than the expensive variation in which certain definition of this species may assumed it, in other locales of the Somali peninsula, indeed...
;)

you are saying your version of Somalinimo, folks in Bay and Bakool has no place, no?

Haatu   

Sheekaddii waxey isu badashey reer NW are free of D-blood and reer Bay & Bakool are not the Somalis Oodka envisages miyaa :D