Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Somalia Online Poll: Pick Somalia's next president

Xarago   

Originally posted by Axmed Mohamed:

Hey patriot i have few words for you

Shut the Phuck up

Heavy coming from the Chairman of the united Islamic party OF Somalia ..cajiib where is the 'tarbiya'.?

BN   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

SanaagNomad
;)
ma kuu qoslaa? The real inhabitants of Bari, of which Jaamac Cali Jaamac is member of, aren't as joyous as the bililiqsi of their natural resouces as you are.

How amusing, Mr. Abudwaaq talking as if he has an iota of knowledge of this, the largest of all Somali regions.

Bari is a region, not a clan. There are many diverse groups that live there and ALL are reer bari ;) This region and Sanaag are one and the same, and their peoples have a shared history and live on BOTH sides of the imaginary line drawn by foreigners. :cool:

Although, I get the feeling this is just a way to decipher my lineage :D . Let me give you a clue...it's not the one that includes personalities such as JCJ, A. Yusuf or Morgan ;):D

Salaan...

Aw Muriidi aa laga wareestay su'aal ku saabsanayd yuu u dooran lahaa madaxweynimada Soomaaliya, Aw Muriidi oo jawaabaaya:

"Akhyaareey sadexdaanayto nin ee aad sheegteen waxaa waaye marka hore C/laahi Yuusuf walax fiican malaga sheegeeynin waxaas la dhahay C/laahi Yuusuf ninkii war ka diida xabadaas ku dhufahaa maba sugaayaba, gabartayda Maana oo mar aadi Boosaaso waxay dhahdi magaciisa xitaa mala sheegi karo dadka dhan waxay dhahooyaan "odayga," marka aniga waxaa iga talo ah C/laahi Yuusuf ha nalaga dhaafo barkee anaga wax wax dilo marabno dil waa ka soo daalni naga dhaafa, naga dhaafa...sadex jeer naga dhaafa warkiisa .

C/qaasim dhiriflow waaye maxaa yeelay dadba mala hishiihaayo Cali Khaliif aas buriyay, Xasan Abshir aas raacdeeyay, C/lla Deerow aas buriyay kaaga siidaranayto Aw Gudoodow dowladaasba dhisay oo waa is gariifeen usi iyo C/qaasim, ususe waxaas ku fiicanyahay dagaal makaa jeclo safar lees wadaa shir farfariisi aaska bixi waayay laakiinayto dowlad fiican hadii larabo nin dhiriflow ah ma loobaahno daganaan aa larabaa C/qaasim ma dagano dad mala hishiihaayo usugane analaga dhaafo .

Laakiinayto runtii been ma fiicno ani ma kasaayi Caddoow, dadaa dhahooyo "halgankii" maka qaybgalin Caddoow, halgankaanaytose ani ma kasin kii xuriyada miyaa mise waa mid kale. Bal usagane ha la fiiriyo wixiis sameehaayo .

Yaakheeyow su'aal waxaa nii dhahay iida dadkale mala haayo miyaa? Sadexdaan lee maxaa meesha u keenteen."

Qore: Khaalid Maxamed.

Waa kasaa, Aw Muriidi si fiican aas u hadlay; sadexdaan lee xaas naloogu daba wadaa cawa iyo maalin?

Xarago   

Originally posted by Bari_Nomad:

Bari is a region, not a clan. There are many diverse groups that live there and ALL are reer bari

Really? How more diverse are they than the other regions of SOmalia? Unless you consider 'ilmo Suleyman iyo inta weheliso' as cosmopolitan. :D

Kowneyn   

Patriot:

You may be right that addow being a career diplomat is probably the best choice.

I think the success of who ever is crowned will depend on the stand he takes concerning Somaliland. If he shows willingness to recognize Somaliland, I think Somaliland's culuma, abwaans, traditional leaders etc., will help and facilitate the building of the peace and the government. I am confident the religious, cultural and political leaders of Somaliland can help make the reconciliation a reality on the ground.

Somaliland will be recognized sooner rather than later, but such act of good-will from both parties Somalia and Somaliland will augur well for the future of the Somali nation, it will be the first instalment for a new and productive relationship between the two states. If Allah wills it may even become the foundation for a future unification of the three independent Somali states.

Kowneyn

Kowneyn   

Xarago:

One of riyale's most ardent supporters wrote recently that this administration has taken Somaliland "to the edge of abyss".

Do you think its him or he is just getting bad advice smile.gif

346-c00.jpg

Kowneyn

Gabbal   

Although, I get the feeling this is just a way to decipher my lineage . Let me give you a clue...it's not the one that includes personalities such as JCJ, A. Yusuf or Morgan

I gathered that a long time ago, but what I find baffling is how you can support Abdulahi Yusuf, if it's not because of clan? What's your connection to him?

BN   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

I gathered that a long time ago, but what I find baffling is how you can support Abdulahi Yusuf, if it's not because of clan? What's your connection to him?

I support neither A. Yusuf nor Morgan(on clan reasons or otherwise). My support lies fully in the SNRC in nairobi and any government/leader chosen by the new parliament.

I believe the best outcome of this conference would be if Addow becomes President. He will be a more palatable leader to the militias and warlords of central and southern Somalia. Let us not forgot, these militias are the SOLE obstacles to a peaceful and prosperous Somalia. And in the end, is that not the hope of all Somalis and the goal of this conference?

An interesting side note:: In a recent SBC poll of Bosaso residents, Addow came out ahead of A. Yusuf, as the best person to lead Somalia.

Rahima   

HA: we are not all like you, we don't all run after a man because he will bring back the glory of your clan. Besides Cabdulahi Yusuf has many supporters that are not of his clan.

Say what?

You've gotta be kidding right?