Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

Government troops move on Mogadishu

Some pictures of TFG troops.

Can you give me the size of the TFG force?

Can you tell me of towns they have wrested of UIC hands on their own, without being surrounded by Amxaaro forces?

From what i know the Amxaaro are not only the largest military force in the country, but also the best equipped.

Originally posted by Centurion:

quote: The TFG is now the strongest power in Somalia

Incorrect, the strongest power in Somalia today is the Ethiopian Army.
My friend. You still don't get it. Ethiopia has one interest now. Its that Somalia cannot be used as a base of operation to our enemies from far.

The people of Somalia also have the same interest. They want to rebuild their state, their houses and their lives and live in a peaceful neighborhood.

Its the coming of Interests and will of both countries that will bring solution to both.

Forget ethiopia. Face and talk to your own brother.

Eritrea has 1000km brder with ethiopia. Tell them to go and fight from their country. Its that simple.

We will also tell Djibuti to compete with Somalia fairly. Djibuti should not promote war in south somalia so it can keep all of ethiopia's business. Thats not right, its cruel and inhiumaine.

The only competiton allowed will be price and business service and not wars and misery of others.

^ you absolute buffoon.

and what/where is your evidence for your 'operations'.

Did you forget Zenawi was killing students in Adiss this time last year, .. just in case here is bbc to remind your.

You colossal ignoramus, answer why the attempt at a free ethiopian political opposition is burried 6ft under before you spout your trade favours for us.

Go stick you head back in your back end spare us the preaching of the virtues of a dictator that is murdering his own people

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

^ you absolute buffoon.

The message to ICU was clear. Mind your own business. They said no. Look what they got.

Eritrea has 1000km border with ethiopia. Eritrea does not allow a mosquito or fly cross to ethiopia.

If IndaCadde/Aweye (the Grand Ayatollahs - supreme Islamic leader Aweye) wants to fight to the last ICU for Eritrea, well don't blame us.

somali_friend

1. Yes you are an ignoramus.

2. So if that is u're only point why do u care whether Meles Zenawi or Somali's kill the eithiopians, their gonna die any way right. I mean with Somali's hopefully it will be quick.

Meles has already practiced the well oiled Dergue routine of 'starve them' first... which i'm sure is more painful.

capt.nai11012272024.somalia_unrest_nai11

A Transitional Federal Government soldier rests while holding prayer beads in Baidoa, Somalia, December 27, 2006

The TFG is the strongest single power in Somalia. This is in no doubt, the obsticle in front of it is being removed steadily but surely.

The opposition is melting away in the night.

r3495086433.jpg?x=380&y=253&sig=eVtwKXLZ

[/b]
A Transitional Federal Government soldier rests while holding prayer beads in Baidoa, Somalia, December 27, 2006
[/b]

The TFG is the strongest single power in Somalia. This is in no doubt, the obsticle in front of it is being removed steadily but surely.

The opposition is melting away in the night.

the 'obstacle' in their way is being moved mainly by (and with help of) Amxaaro, and TFG 'power' alone could never have done this....so how can you say the TFG is the 'strongest single power in Somalia'?

RedSea   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Red Sea, what now new predictions? Saxib, the war was not as touhg as everyone belived, the clan courts not as strong as they belived. The TFG is now the strongest power in Somalia, it has what the courts had, a perception of power.

Right now there are many people getting ready to welcome Yusuf, Geedi and the parliment to Mogadishu.

How insane must you be.Are you telling me that TFG is doing anything.Your comments are so arrogant that they would make everyone question the crediblity of anything you say.

Let me ask you how old are you,surely I think you are old enough to right from wrong,to know what is the truth and what isn't.

It was just a day before Ethiopian planes bombarded Baladweyne that Melez was claiming that he had no troops in Somalia,the biggest lie I have seen,then later admited that Ethiopia was in state of war with the ICU,here today,you are another version.

You should do some research.The so called troops of the TFG are insignificant,it wouldn't take day for the ICU to cleanse them.However,we are all aware of the force WE as Somalis are fighting against.It's Ethiopia with all its tanks,warplanes and power,and yes to include few Munaafiqs that otherwise would have been killed long ago.

If you think Ethiopia will manage to put Abdullahi Yusuf on a throne,you are dreaming yaa Munaafiq.

My predictions are,were and always be as history proves,that the truth willprevail,however it takes.The Islamic courts union have been pushed back by the filthy xabashis,however the will of the somali people still is intact.

This is just the start,the Ethios have brough back all the former warlords,dabadhilifs with them.however,the fight will take a new shape now,the Somali people have risen to defend their dignity and their faith from the unmerciful enemy of EThiopia,it shall not stop until Ethiopia and their cities suffered as our people and country have suffered.

When time the bells of victory comes as I am fully confident it will,we shall see where you the dabadhilifs end.

We Somalia(Muslim)have the will and strenght to go on.

Inspiration and unitry to from eachother.

Courage to believe that will prevail over the dulmi xabashis.

Allah will reward our determination and our patience with strenght.

Ciso iyo sharaf,wixii munaafiqana if iyo aakhiro khasaara sugaya.

^^^

capt.nai10412271722.somalia_nai104.jpg?x

Jowhar Somali citizen celebrate as they carry the Somali Transitional Federal Government flag after soldiers arrived in Jowhar town 90km from Moagdsihu

Saxib the TFG has more than 14 thousand tough soldiers, fighting to reclaim their country.

Thus your ignorant analysis only underscores the fact that you know nothing about the south and its politics.

The fake Jihad is up, the clan courts are returning wepons to clan millitias in order to escape through the mayhem to ensue.

They only ever thought about themselves and not the people they loudly proclaimed to protect. Their failure is the TFG's gain. What happened to all the PHD holders they boasted of?

STOIC   

The element that makes up a government corresponds to the element of the individual human soul. If the current mayhem in Somalia should teach us something it should at least gives us clear picture of what the TFG government stands for; plunging Somalia back to safe heaven of Warlords and postwar clan division and nepotism. I was listening to Somali UN deputy representative talking today on CNN , I must say that his denial of what really was at stake-human lives- dumbfounded me. Even though they are the instigators of this war their mindset was all about wining the war on “terror”. Did the seriousness of this accusation necessitate an all out war on Somali people? Where did common sense and restrain gone? One must really look at what the Islamic courts have achieved before supporting the TFG and their Ethiopian poodles. The way I understood is that Islamic courts are more aligned with democracy as they have said time and again they respect the wishes of the Somali people. Their approach to post-war conflict was one that calls for a public election and disarming of all the warlords. The assumption that the Islamic government is linked to terror group is a weak accusation fueled by outside interest in the Somali conflict and one that is rooted in legacy of oppressing the Somali people. What has the TFG done for Somalia? Did they ever initiated a mechanism that can make Somali a viable and functioning state?

Mr. Red Sea,

I am glad you seem to have abondoned that "you are more moslem than ethiopians" lecture.

Can you name any town or city in South and Central Somaliae where thiopian soldiers entered?

The TFG has avoided fighting in populated areas, but where it cannot avoid them, it made sure that it was the Somalia National Forces that did the fighting and entered their own homes.

Ethiopia was mostly participating if the TFG has found out that the opposite force is Eritrea, Alqaeda and the likes.

Please answer my challenge. Name any town or City captured by Ethiopian National Forces.

I hope you don't go to Puntland and Somaliland. The cooperation with Puntland was witnessed and signed by non other than the speaker (I don't know if he is ex speaker or still speaker) of the parliament of Somalia.

The same in Bay and Bakool.

The same with Somaliland and Somali State joint border security by Militias of both states.