Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

Government troops move on Mogadishu

Iisi on caayda, baliis.

Xaalka waa xunyahay, oo waan la socdaa, laakiin in la isdhaamo ayaa fiican.

--------------------

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

Asalaamu Alaykum,

Lets be real, if the Islamic courts didn't threat the transitional government in Baidoe then Ethiopians wouldn't have been able to invade Somalia. Unfortunately, the Islamic courts facilitated that by threatning them and giving them certain days to withdraw from Baidoe; naturally they thought that the transitional government wouldn’t get support from Ethiopians just like the Mogadishu warlords. What they forget to differentiate was the fact that the transitional government is established government for Somalia. Do not get me wrong, I am not content with the fact that Ethiopians are invading Somalia, but I am just holding responsible the Islamic courts. Why didn't they just stick to Hamar? They were allowed to conquer Hamar? If they were fighting for peace as I thought they were don’t you think they would have found a way to establish peace and negotiate with the transitional government.

Wa Salaaamu Alaykum.

Aan iska bilaabo aniga and clarify: Qof aan support gareynin ayaan ahaa wadaada nor dowlad ku sheega burburtay today. I scathingly even criticized degmooyin badan ee qabsadeen u dhaw the now non-existent dowlad ku sheeg's base.

That was then. This is, alas, now. A new not-it-ever-occured-to-me-unbelievable reality.

Dear, today wax blame la yiraahdo ma jiro. Blame game maanta looma joogo. Waa dhamaatay taas. "I am not content with the fact that [Xabasho] are invading Soomaaliya" dhab ka dhig. Make it more than "not content," make it angry, fury as hell, mad as insane -- mise walwalka Soomaalida haayo kuguma jiro? The very existence of Soomaalinimo ayaa maanta qarka u saaran inay ka baxdo ifka, adigana blame game ayaa wadaa.

Hadaa moodid inay Xabashada came to invade and airbomb our cities to help Soomaalida, 16 sano ayee isku direystay, midba hub siineysay. They obviously preferred that status quo. But a movement threatened that reality by uniting a country. They don't care dowlad ku sheegaan ee protectorate ah u wadaan, [which ku burburtay the day Xabasho cowardly airbombed Soomaali town in the eyes of Soomaali community, it is as gone as Xeylesalaase is dead]. They would rather prefer sida aan ahayn the last 16 years of chaos, anarchy iyo endless fratricide.

Xabashada, from Xeylesalaase to Sanaawiga maanta kalabka iyo kibirka badan waligood inay Xamar [a symbol of Soomaaliya and anything Soomaali] gacan ku dhigaan ayee sugayeen, read history books, regardless who is against them. Xeylesalaasihii xukumi jiray Amxaarada ayaa yiri Banaadir "will soon be part part of" Xabash land; that was uttered a century ago. He was obviously dreaming, dabanaageysta maanta soo kaxeeye may even make that, Eebbe forbid, reality.

But it won't. As long as Soomaali dhiig iyo karti ku jirto noolyihiin Xabash Xamar iyo an access to Soomaali sea ee Soomaaliyeed ma xukumi doonaan. It will not be possible, not acceptable. Anagoo wada dhimano ayaa dhaanto, seeing it anagoo nool.

Iska illoow dowlad ku sheegaan burburtay. It is an illegit that will never be able to rule Soomaaliya. Instead of uniting Soomaalida, waa kala tagsiisay, brought in cadowgii Soomaalida ugu weynaa, just short of Ibliis is to humankind, and showed Soomaalida dhabta ah iyo kuwa virus nagu ahaa oo magaca Soomaalida ku qaraaban jiray. They are viruses that needs to be eradicated, if not quarantined, from the face Soomaalinimo. Don't fall for their propaganda iyo qashinkee qoraan.

Duke. caamir.raadamiir,

I don’t clearly under stand what are you trying to establish here by posting massage of hate, demeaning and dehumanizing your follow brother, Muslim and Somali. You keep hiding behind your are reporting news. This is not a news. It is hate crime. It feels like Kigali radio. (Rwanda) You keep remain us indha cade rule marko cadeey so what, he is clearly Somali leader in absent of Somalia government . he has every Wright to rule. As a nation we are in a dark time, So please tune down rhetoric. Waa ladoogi yaan lada caroon.. Dagaalku wuudhmaan taariikhdu way idinxusi dukow.

I cannot disagree with you anymore. MMA some people think Xabash are Robot (like machine) you progame to do your task. than dismantle. they are not. they are smart people who know what they are fighting for. conquere and stale old scores. if you don't understad that I don't know what to tell you.

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

Asalaamu Alaykum,

Lets be real, if the Islamic courts didn't threat the transitional government in Baidoe then Ethiopians wouldn't have been able to invade Somalia. Unfortunately, the Islamic courts facilitated that by threatning them and giving them certain days to withdraw from Baidoe; naturally they thought that the transitional government wouldn’t get support from Ethiopians just like the Mogadishu warlords. What they forget to differentiate was the fact that the transitional government is established government for Somalia. Do not get me wrong, I am not content with the fact that Ethiopians are invading Somalia, but I am just holding responsible the Islamic courts. Why didn't they just stick to Hamar? They were allowed to conquer Hamar? If they were fighting for peace as I thought they were don’t you think they would have found a way to establish peace and negotiate with the transitional government.

Wa Salaaamu Alaykum.

I guess Mugadishu and area is too small for the supreme Islamic leader (Grand Ayatollah -shiia equivalent) Hassan Tahir. He wanted to connect from Tanzania to Egypt.

Aaliyyah   

I am, well aware that Ethiopians are supporting the government because they have their own interest, and the fact that they are being threatened themselves by the Islamic courts.

What I was trying to say earlier was that the Ethiopians wouldn’t have been able to invade, if it wasn’t for the Islamic courts.

The Islamic courts conquered Hamar, and couple of other cities, from what I am assuming it is was all a plan to start with , Ethiopia could have came in at any time, but they chose to wait. They knew the Islamic courts eventually would come to baidoe. The Islamic courts fall for that trap. They could have been a whole lot smarter, given the fact that they knew the transitional government has the full support of Ethiopia. Why would they think otherwise?

Finally, I was supporting The Islamic courts when they came in the picture thinking that they were fighting for Allah’s cause and no other but even if they were warlords in disguise I would still support them for they are better for Somalia then the transitional government, who have done absolutely nothing for Somalia til today. I am just angry that the Islamic courts would be so brainless, and give the Ethiopians a golden opportunity to invade Somalia.

Wa salaamu alaykum.

Paragon   

^^ Aaliyah, I understand you. You are angry at the hastiness of the Courts. That is fair enough, there are many others who are angry just like you. There are those who believe there was an imposter within the Courts (namely; Indhacade) making deals with the TFG. But Aalyah, one thing you should know is that this time, we have to leave these questions for another time.

The most pressing issue is to deal with the current existential threat of Tigre's marching into Mogadishu. This is something we have never expected in worst nightmares. So must do everything in the book to stop the Tigre from entering Mogadishu and capturing it. Because if that happens, it won't break the heart of those living in Mogadishu but all Somalis of all walks.

Red Sea, what now new predictions? Saxib, the war was not as touhg as everyone belived, the clan courts not as strong as they belived. The TFG is now the strongest power in Somalia, it has what the courts had, a perception of power.

Right now there are many people getting ready to welcome Yusuf, Geedi and the parliment to Mogadishu.

Taliban   

Originally posted by General Duke:

what now new predictions?

Regarding how military and political events will unfold in Somalia within the next 3 months, what are your predictions?

NASSIR   

Aaliyah and Paragon, well said.

But, mark my words, Ethiopia will not remain long in Somalia. Its aim and that of the International community is to set up a government of national union that is not hostile to the sovereignty of our neighboring countries. The TFG recognizes the borders of Ethiopia because it sees the ripple effect of behaving otherwise. Ethiopia has the support of the most dominant and powerful countries in the world. Besides it has more population than us, more civilized and even more patriotic than the Migrating Nomads.

Abdullah Yusuf is not a simple man and does not allow to be navigated to the whims of Zenawi, but he recognizes Ethiopia's borders since venturing in this dangerous endeavor will cost him disastrous consequences just as it happened to Mohamed Siyad Bare and Abdirashid Ali Sharmarke.

Taliban,

I would say the next few days are critical to the TFG and the Somali nation.

The TFG must secure the capital, brining 50% in within the next two days. They must name a security commitee for the capital with a retired millitary officer from within Mogadishu heading that commite. The clans must be forces to take all the wepons out of the city.

This must be done for Kismayu as well and as soon.

Taliban,

I would say the next few days are critical to the TFG and the Somali nation.

The TFG must secure the capital, brining 50% in within the next two days. They must name a security commitee for the capital with a retired millitary officer from within Mogadishu heading that commite. The clans must be forces to take all the wepons out of the city.

This must be done for Kismayu as well and as soon.

Government troops move on Mogadishu to collect bounty loot windfall

..sorry you must of forgotten the rest of the sentence

caamir yep, looked at the pictures, saw the crowds (all 5 men with their huns) and the dead somali's on the roads. Yep, you've convinced me with the lucidity of your argument and strength of your logic, do i say go the boys in red yellow and green now?