Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Beel Soomaaliyeed oo qaadacday ka qeybgalka shirka dib u heshiisiinta qaran

Gabbal   

Shaarib was one of the men who welcomed the Islamic Courts to Kismaayo. At that time he was looking at the picture, in some ways, and was one of the men who tried his best to bridge the gap between his kinfolk in Kismaayo and the Islamic Courts. I do not know where he became a "militia leader". One would hope our "muqaawama" masqueraders would not humiliate themselves in such humorous manner. The man has been an important face within his clan ever since the first successful negotiation in the civil war when he persuaded Caydiid (alle hau naxariisto) to free 300 prisoners in Mogadishu and send them on a plan to Baardheere.

Juje the media became confused up between two matters of Abdullahi Yusuf's put together show of "Lower Jubba meeting" where he invited 3 members each from 19 clans who supposedly live there and the national reconciliation conference.

This specific clan has already endorsed the national reconciliation conference and plans to attend. Whether it is presided over by Abdullahi Yusuf or the devil himself, dialogue is never something to refuse. Wax walba waxaa sal u ah wada hadal.

Originally posted by Juje:

Your marxaban bears the naivity you mention, simply cause what you attribute to the said spokesman of the 'beel' is the norm 'job-description' in the tfg.

Sorry of my belated response saaxiib. I am glad that you spotted the naivety in that statement. I said it was simple and unsophisticated.

Originally posted by Juje:

As for my view regarding Kismaayo, I doubt whether it will have any significancy in this particular thread - though in general I believe the mass inhabitants of the region are unarmed hence not active combatants in the current conflict.

Which brings me to the point to ask you why do you relate the 'spokesman and his beel' to Kismayo, and what has the topic of this thread got to do with Kismaayo - wamaxay waxaa ku gubaya sxb?

Lets frist put things in context. Adeer I don’t really care this reconciliation thing anymore. I don’t think it will matter if this tfg buys all the so-called Somali beel spokesmen and wins their attendance. I said it before, and I tell you now it’s a sham intended not to reconcile Somalis but to appeal to the donor communities. Whether the so-called council of Modadishu clans boycotts or not does not matter. The fact ina Iimaan is on board does not give the legitimacy this gathering lacks. If the much sought-after Ugaas of guriceel comes onboard would not matter either. It’s the folks you opposed yesterday (ICU) whose absence matters. It’s the wadaads. Tfg can’t meet them because they are terrorists in the books of the west. And even as Ali Mahdi broadcasts his wishes to win their attendance, the agenda of this gathering which tfg put forth makes the whole thing pathetic and laughable. Now it may actually succeed in winning them some donor money but it will certainly not attain the goal of ending the Somali mess and insecurity. That’s that adeer.

But that is not my misgivings about this silly thread as I think you generally agree with me on the weakness of the said reconciliation. The thing is some people habitually dwell in the lowest level of tribal politics. When their horse is winning, no matter how wrong the race and the contest itself is, they tend to be happy and feel good about it. When they are on the losing side however they embrace anything that could put them on the top of the said game. They don’t care how and what means to use to defeat that perceived enemy of theirs. You, good Juje, feel very good about the little successes one of the tfg wings made in Kismayo, I reckon, for the simple reason it may hurt the image and standing of what you perceive to be the bigger enemy in Xamar. In essence you would embrace what this wing have done to the city and its people even though they publicly declare their allegiance to the same entity you claim you oppose. What gives adeer? And you asked what this statement has to do with Kismayo while the news is from Kismayo, and the title of that piece of reporting clearly says ‘beesha Kismaayo gacanta ku haysa’! Isn’t that really the peak of naivety here, if not outright dishonesty, when you clap for the militia that conrols Kismayo and present it as a genuine opposition to the tfg? Since when beesha Gedo captured Kismayo? Are Gedo folks not going to Xamar to attend this meeting? Does it really matter if they do? Would you change your mind if your clan goes there and attends? Why did you oppose the Courts yesterday and support them today? What has changed waryee? Perhaps your warlord lost?

Abwaan, I mince no words adeer. You owe me some answers here. Come back please and address! SOL has known camps and I always count you to be among those who understood the Somali problems for what they are! Your little interjection there made me doubt your fathering.

^^ Now that you've trashed the NRC, expect energetic Duke to be here very soon. :D

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Abwaan
, I mince no words adeer. You owe me some answers here. Come back please and address! SOL has known camps and I always count you to be among those who understood the Somali problems for what they are! Your little interjection there made me doubt your fathering.

It think Abwaan misunderstood your earlier comment Xiinoow. Atleast that is how I enterpreted it yesterday when I read his remark.

Beesha **** oo Magacawday Wafdigii Shirweynaha Dibuheshiinta Soomaalida Uga Qaybgali lahaa.

Kismaayo, Talaado, July 10, 2007 (SMC)

Beesha **** ayaa maanta ku dhawaaqday tiradii iyo magacyadii ergadii imaan lahayd magaalada Muqdishow si aay uga qaybgalaan shirka dib u heshiisiinta Soomaaliyeed oo ka dhicidoona magaalada Muqdishow 15-ka bishaan Luulyo.

Ergadaas oo ka kooban 16 qof waxaay isugu jirtaa rag iyo dumar aay kamid yihiin aqoon yahanno, nabadonno iyo siyaasiyiin caan ah.

Wafigaas **** oo looga dhawaaqay magaalada Kismaayo waxaa hoggaaminaya Xaaji Maxamad Mire.

Waxaayna dhawaan imaandoonaan Magaalada Muqdishow ,sidaas darteed waxaa beenoobay hadalkii horay looga xigtay afhayeen sheegtay in uu ku hadlayo magaca beesha **** oo wariyayaasha u sheegay in Beesha **** aanay ka qaybgalayn

Shirweynaha dibuheshiisiinta.

Somaliweyn Media Center “SMC”

Kismaayo, Somalia

^^^The clan elders are not the same as the politicians and militiamen thats true for every clan. They want reconciliation and have chosen that path.

Shame on those who propogated the false news in the first place.

Horn, Bravo brother. :D

Libaaxow, Xusni thani waa baraa’atu thimah are the mainstay of our justice system hence my calm quest for clarification from Abwaan!

As for NRC it's a sham gathering brother, has been from the get go. Gaajo xun baa dalka ka jirta sidaa darteed odoyaal badan oo diyaaradda laga soo bixiyey oo macawisa xiran oo duubab waa weyn madaxa ku sita sawirradooda waan arki doonnaa but that really means not mcuh at all.

^^^As usual one is bereft of ideas nor does one take any positive action to change the situation while at all times criticizing the efforts of others and defending the moron clan court leadership all from the comfort of ones own home.

Wonderful stuff adeer.

Emperor   

^^^The clan elders are not the same as the politicians and militiamen thats true for every clan. They want reconciliation and have chosen that path.

Indeed sxb, the wise men of the reer are no same as the thug militia leaders...

Waxgaradka Beesha **** oo kaqayb galaya Shirka, Dhagayso Xaaji Maxamed Mire

Emperor   

Beesha **** Oo 16-Ergo Usoo Direyso Shirka Dib U Heshiisiinta

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kismaayo(Calanka.com) 10-Luulyo-2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kulan ay maanta isugu yimaadeen odayaasha, waxgarad iyo siyaasiyiinta ka soo jeeda beesha **** oo ka dhacay magalaada Kismaayo ayaa lagu shaaciyay in beeshaasi ay si weyn u taageersan tahay shirweynaha dib u heshiisiinta Qaranka Soomaaliyeed ayna ka qeyb galayaan.

Afhayeen u hadlay beesha oo lagu magacaabo Xasan Max'ed Cali (Xasan dheere) ayaa saxaafada u sheegay in beesha **** ay isku raacday inay ka qeyb gasho shirka dib u heshiisiinta Qaran ee 15-ka bishan lagu wado inuu ka furmo caasimadda Somalia ee Muqdisho.

"Beeshu waxay kulankii maanta ku xushay 16 xubnood oo u matali doona shirka dib heshiisiinta Qaranka, oo saddex ka tirsan ay yihiin haween, waxaana Alle uga baryeynaa inuu shirkaasi noqdo mid najaxa", ayuu yiri Xasan Dheere.

Afhayeenkan ayaa beeniyay warar been abuur ah oo shalay lagu baahiyay idaacadaha iyo websideyada somalida oo ahaa in beesha **** eyqaadacday shirweynaha qaran ee ka furmaya magaalada Muqdisho.

Calanka.com: - Isha wararka xaqiiqda

^^

The 'moron clan court leadership' did in six months what your littel tfg and its helpers could not do in almost three years...

Xiin, again deluding yourself? the clan courts for all the hot air never set up a single admin for a single village, all they did was make noises about “Jihad” and postured like a super power, they avoided any real peace and when it came to the crunch they were defeated in four days. Adeer, the fact that they have not given up violence and continue to murder officials, maim children and cleaning ladies and propagate hate from their mole hole in Asmara, highlights what a pathetic group they are.

War is easy adeer, but nation building is quite a different matter. Go ask the Americans in Baghdad. The TFG is rebuilding a nation, neglected by its people and the world. The clan courts never could and all they did is fight and mindless people cheered them falling for the simple lies.

;)

^^Duke, as usual you are typing away…diving in the current ironies and drawing parallels whose implication I doubt you understand. America’s difficult in Iraq is quite analogous, though not exactly same, with that of the tfg under the behest of Ethiopia in Xamar! Miscalculations and mindless military drive in the name of security restoration and fighting terror is the most common feature they share. The point being, yaa Duke, the reason the tfg & Ethiopia are trapped in Xamar desperately spreading bullets in every direction and killing and maiming whoever stands their way is not that Xiin opposed them or Courts aborted their efforts. The reason is very simple as its tragic. Few power hungry yet incompetent men wanted to rule Xamar, and in the process sought the help of Ethiopia and America without slightest consideration of what comes next or how they would eject themselves out of the hole of being under foreign influence. Today there is a little success they could claim save from killing number of combatants and civilians or destroying few buildings here and there, and you compare with Islamic Courts who in a matter of weeks opened commercial venues of Xamar, and actually went on to solve other problems.

And you are talking about mindlessness…isn’t that another irony Dukow!