Sign in to follow this  
Changed

read what is inside and give an opinion!

Hi every one: Nice Topic girl-from-ur-dreams, I am sorry for not seeing this topic little earlier, but i dont think it is too late to post my comments.

Well girl-from-ur-dreams, the world is pretty harsh and unfair place at times. I dont think the Muslims are powerfull enough to fight with India, yet alone with America or any one else. The reason that would back my saying is that, there is no unity between the arabs or within the muslim world. We simply hate each other more than anyone else. Although we all pray to ALLAH, it is very hard to travel from one Muslim country to another yet carry out a Jihad against the JEWS (for example, you cant travel to Iran or Saudi Arabia or Syria if you r Iraqi who lives in Iraq). My point is that there are so many injustices done in the Muslims countries by Muslims against Muslims that what the Israels are doing to the Palestinians looks so insignaficant. That does not mean I dont support and cry for the Palestinians Sisters and Brothers.Palestinians have to work harder and harder ALONE to gain their country back. Forget about getting help from other Muslim countries. Becuase they are busy obressing their poeple(Iraq is a good example). Sure there will be alot of people (palestinians) killed, but they are lucky to atleast die for something fruitfull unlike we somalis. Anyway Miss girl-from-ur-dreams: JEWS are not really smarter that Muslims, their Unity is much stronger than the muslims. If they were smarter they would be thinking about what is waiting for them in the "DAY OF JUDGEMENT". girl-from-ur-dreams dont be mad remember that "The WORLD IS FINITE, AKHIRAH IS INFINITY", and The Jews dont know or atleast they dont want to be reminded about it.

However the Reason why i despise listing to the news is that, they dont really address the Problems that Face Africa, Like AIDS and Starvation.Millions die every year in Sub-Sahara Africa, and you hear nothing about it.

Anyways, it is nice to see my Nodas discusing these issues. Keep Up The GOOD Work.

p.s. Section6er: please show some respect for the blight of the Palestian People, if your were under the extreme circumstances they are in, you would also take harsh methods to get revenge. Walaahi, you rather die and kill yourself if you were in their(palestians) shoes than choose to live.

My Nomads Debates should be based on real Facts and not Fiction.

SamiGyrl   

First of all its horrible whats happening to the Palestinians. I have wrote countless papers to congress and my general organization in High School just to get typical Americans aware of whats going on there.

But at the same it, I dont understand why Somalis feel soo much for Palestinians!!. I stopped and asked myself that question.

Yes they are muslim, but thas about all we have in common, well they have alot more in common in Somaliland atleast they did,and certain things in common with Somalia, however, ask yourself one question.

1) if the Palestinians had their freedom and their land, like all the other Arabs would they care about a few blacks that think their Arab (Somalis)?

I am Isaaq so eventhough I have a line to them, still I see myself as being a Somali and being blk more than I see myself as an Arab although Sheikh Isaaq would prolly be angry with me. God rest his soul.

But still why do we care? I care because it was injustice, and growing up I thought governments were there to help their people, and when I grew up and saw the realities of the world it was heartbreaking. But at the same time, I think alot more people need to ask themselves especially Somalis, why do I care about other people, dont my people need all my help instead of others who dont even know I exist or who for that matter think am an Cabiid?

I dont know, what do u guys think?

My Isaaq Sister or rather Somaliland Sister: You make a good point walaahi and it is really a nice think that you wrote to the congress about this issue, but what we are saying is; you have to show some soladarity to the Palestenians, afcourse they are arabs, but they are being killed becuase they are Muslims.I know, you as a Somalilander or Somali dont have any think incommon with the arabs, other than the religion and some of them are ignorant bustrads who treat black people like slaves, but you have to think the religion Islam is for every one (Arabs or Non-Arabs), and one of the Holliest Places in Islam (QUDS) is close to being distroyed. Israel is not complete as a nation without Temple Mount and to get to Temple Mount, al-Quds and al-Aqsa have to be destroyed. Got the picture. Well do you reality want al-Quds and al-Aqsa to be gone and if they do {God Forbid) what is the point calling yourself a Muslim.

So SamiGyrl, i hope this answers your question. This is one of the main cause why many somalis like me are very concerned. Although we do care about the innocent little souls(children), both the Palestians as well as the Jews, that are dying in this conflict.

SamiGyrl: Good thing that you care alot about your people alot. Keep Caring for all, May be you could set an example to our incompetent so called leaders or War Lords rather.

Peace......

-KIWI   

Asalaamu calaykum.

Is this somaliland relevent here walaalo, i mean this topic is to do with america iam not attacking

you here samigryl but iam just stating whats the obvoius......

SAMIGRYL"I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY SOMALIS FEEL SOO MUCH FOR PALESTAIN"

Its in our best interest to feel for our sisters and brothers who deserve atleast our sympathy and sorrow its heartbreaking knowing the fact they are being killed due to the obvoius reason for being muslims.So what if they think were are black are we not racist ourselves???

Speaking of warlords i only have one solution for their outrageous behavours they should all the locked in a room so they savage eachother then we shall move on to the future...

Okay maybe thats such an illusation from my perspective but it is a method. :confused:

KCABUJI nicely said brother,all i want to add is look back in histroy during our propets time (scw)

look at the armies they defeated with such numbers...

UNITY IS THE KEY. smile.gif

nuune   

to the above repliers,would you people stay on the subject,,this topic is only for what u see!!

g-f-ur-d,sista just making some correction here,it wasn't 2000 jewish who worked in the world trade center,in fact it was 4000 yahuud naclattullaahi calayhim,one day after september 11th,the jewish newspaper jerusalam post quoted as saying that 4000 had survived and didn't die in the world trade center,at the same day,the new york times were seen saying the same figures didn't die!

i don't know if you were watching a program called bilaa hudduud on al-jazeera,that was yesterday,and they had this guy called David Duke,he is a former congressman,without giving you much details about him, i suggest you visit his website and see the reality of september 11th for yourself,his website is: www.davidduke.com and www.duke.org

Asalamu Calaykum Waraxmatullah Wabarakaatu:

Naziha: i think Locking up the warlords is very effective way, lets pray it happens soon tough. I have no idea what somali or somaliland has to do this topic, but it is nice that one should express him/her feelings based on his/her prespective. I (and samigrly) recall many instances where Arabs have done bad things to us (not all Arabs, dont get me wrong). So you sometimes wonder,"Do these guys really deserve any sympathy and sorrow from us, specially when they treat us this way". Well i guess the answer is big "Yes".

Nuune: bro i found the website to be very informative. Not that i did not know most of the stuff in their, but i found it interesting to see an American Politician who shares the same views (Intersting). Well Back to the Topic; The fact that no jewish person died in the world trade center is a question to be addressed. Surely the Mossad (the Isreal intelegence) must have known some thing forehand. Walaahi only God knows the true answer to that question, but my instincts say, "YES, there is something Fishy about this". Every one could tell something was ganna happen soon, it is just many people awakened on that day. Well i guess you should consider reading: David Duke (courtesy of Nuune), you will be surprised :eek: what this guy (David Duke) knows. Or Just consider watching AL-JAZEERAH, the only channnel that is not run by JEWS.

p.s. Nomads Remember "UNITY IS THE KEY", afterall we all speak "SOMALI", any one who does not make sure you speak a language we understand....

peace....

nuune   

Gearge Bush said 5 days after september 11th that 153 jewish died in the world trade center,but after four months he said again that it was only 1 jewish who died in the world trade center,but further his spokesman reduced that figure to zero jewish died in the world trade center,this is funny!!

and by the way the rebublican party gets 50% of its fund from jewish companies like News Week and Time and other big companies.

Also the democratic party gets from 70% of it fund from the jewish,what would u think if the democratics were the head of america!

the jewish also control 92% of the Bush administration.

you see this Guy called Ariel Flascher(spokesman of the white house),he is a jew,he was in a jew wedding,he is damn jew,he is yahuud loool,am gona stop here!! ;):D

Changed   

i did not run into that cite during my little research ..........nice responds that i am getting but am lost when it come to the connection part ....SamiGyrl please explain....

for the muslims looking at as black well then too bad cuz we have our taqwa and i look at people like those all y'll mentioned as ignorants ~~~~~

the jewish also control 92% of the Bush administration

that is wack cuz they voted algore off cuz his vice president would have been a jew

p>S: if y'' know something not mentioned in here dont hessitate to share ~~~~adios~~~~~

Aslaaamu Calaykum

Bacada Salaan I got lost in the topic are we talking about palastinian or Somaliand owns land in palastain so how i did not get one part of the topic. No offence my people.

Let focus our own problem in Somalia even forget Africa just our area in the east Africa

we have ou own problem every day alot people days for no reason in every city in somalia and the The killers are talking in Kenya the way they should finish the rest of our people. (Ilaah Ayaan Kabaryeeynaa Sidii U roon Dadkeena iyo Wadan keena Xornimadiisa)

Wasalaamu Calaykum Warax Matulaahi Wabarakaatuhu.

Why Somalis and Arabs lash out at JEWISH people, it is not fair....these people have suffered enough in their history.Most of the prophets were chosen from this nation, lot of Somalis have Jewish names....and Islam is a continuation of Judaism. If the Jewish people practise clever methods to get money and power, who are we to judge them, only Allah can judge.

Dont be mad at me, but the real problem facing Somalis and Muslims in general is IGNORANCE & Stupidity. Today's Arabs are lazy & spoilt desert animals....they're blessed with riches, religion and location, yet they're in deep S&$%.

nuune   

by Somali-Man

these people have suffered enough in their history

yahuud baabad ka naxeesaa sxb,yaab baad leedahay,anagana waxaan ilaah kaa baryeenaa inuu baabi'iyo yahuudda lacnad korkooda haku taallee!!

Most of the prophets were chosen from this nation(jewish),

can you name one prophet who is a Jew?

and Islam is a continuation of Judaism.

No,you are wrong in this case,Islam is not a continuation of Judaism,in fact judaism is the religion of the jewish people who settled in a place called judea,i think as you are claiming that u must also have believed that prophet Moses is a jew which he is not,i will give you many evidence if you like,but please don't say that Islam is a continuation of Judaism!!

Jews are people of the book and they are far closer to us than the Japanese or Indians who worship Idols.What I dont understand is Arab animosity toward non-muslims...isnt Islam a mercy for all mankind. Islam is universal religion for everybody.Get it.

" Muslims believe that God had previously revealed Himself to the earlier prophets of the Jews and Christians, such as Abraham, Moses, and Jesus. Muslims therefore accept the teachings of both the Jewish Torah and the Christian Gospels. They believe that Islam is the perfection of the religion revealed first to Abraham (who is considered the first Muslim) and later to other prophets. Muslims believe that Jews and Christians have strayed from God's true faith but hold them in higher esteem than pagans and unbelievers. They call Jews and Christians the "People of the Book" and allow them to practice their own religions. Muslims believe that Muhammad is the "seal of the prophecy," by which they mean that he is the last in the series of prophets God sent to mankind. Muslims abhor the followers of later prophets.

Changed   

usheeeg .....godness..... maybe all the prophets except muhammed was from their land but they betrayed god and that is unexceptable.........somali man am sorry but i totally disagree with ya......how do say they have been throught alot of pain... how about the pain they are making our muslims brother go through....and they deserve the pain they get because allah chose and they denied it .......my god!!!are u question allah? cuz u sounded to be on the jew side rather than the muslim side????????

i pray for ya my brother cuz u sound like a man who know stuff about islam and is yet lost....u mentioned the prophets and everything and i agree with u on that they where the chosen one but they denied it so god wrath is on them and will be on them that is why its said int the quran and hadith that on the day when prophet cissa come back the tree's (excep for the one tree they plant know) will tell on them and u still go on their side....... may allah bless u with a good mind my muslim brother they maybe closer to us the the hindus but they are our first enemies..i have been told by my religion teacher that if i see a jew walking down the street i should

cariri

(excuse my somali writing am not good but i try) and thaat is what we should do not praise them like u doo........

I'm was not praising anyone, merely stating facts and you dont need to get emotional about these things.

Logic dictates that for every action there's reaction... we've bad leaders and thus miserable and shameful lives, blaming others for our shortcomings is not fair.

I dont buy extreme views like "ciriri" some1 cuz in return you might get your A%$ kicked..like those stone throwers in ME.

Just watch the arab satelite chanels and you'll see how hopeless these ppl are.