Sign in to follow this  
Changed

read what is inside and give an opinion!

Changed   

i am sure y'll once in a while watch the new...the thing that most irritates me about the news and make me hate the country i live USA is their unfairness.. when something happens in palestine and 1 israeli is killed they make a fuss out it by having it in the headline :mad: and 20 palestinians die no they tell it with less interest like a goat died and yeah it rarely makes to the last page :( .why does that happend? did u guys and girls ever noticed it....what is the difference between a palestinian life and a israeli life :( ...and another question that taunts my head is where did the 2000 jews that worked at the twin towers go during last years tragic attact?(sep 11) :confused:

dont forget to respond

dreams

nuune   

it is not something new that when an israeli dies it makes all the headlines but when 10 or more palestiinian died it goes to the last page or it makes no interest.

it was like that way since the last few years.

don't you know that the american media is controlled by the jewish,in total control or in partial control.

have you watched FOX NEWS,the way they put their news on this conflict,the chairman,the reporters of the FOX NEWS in jerusalam are all jewish.

every ameriacn media,be it newspapers,radio or TV are all in the hands of the jewish zionists!!

about your other question:

u are wondering where the 2000 jewish went,it is easy,that operation in the twin towers were conducted and organized by an Israeli secret service called masuud.so they didn't want that a single yahuud will die in the twin towers!

-KIWI   

To be honest i have no clue if the jewish were

behind sept 11 or not..

All i can say is that these jews are very intelligent ppl who have somehow intercepted

communications between these hijackers and in the process told their ppl to evacute or rather not turn up to work.....(MY THEORY)

After all jews are the most fearing ppl of death..

Haashim   

Sis, Allah gives his mercy to those who are kind and justice to themselves. So, are we kind and justice with ourselves (as a muslim in general) or as somalis in particullar.

when we adopt justice in ourselves we can ask others to do same.

So,this and other shames are from us not from them we have to blame to ourselves before we blame others.

RAMADAAN KARIIM

Changed   

nuune i totaly agree with u.......

naziima abaayo i agree with some parts of ur theory not all......i know they are scared of death but if they found out what the hijacker were upto why did they not bust them??????

So,this and other shames are from us not from them we have to blame to ourselves before we blame others.

murad why do we have to blame oursleves there was not somali that was in he plane that was hijacked..........we have out believes and that is what every individual is supposed to have......

p.s: i just rememebered to add that on the day of september 11 the president was about to sign some sort of document that allowed to muslim their own land!!!!!!!!

Haashim   

Sis, u didn't understand me.

I meant this:

Our religion is the unity religion, u can speak when u have one voice, u can defend urself when yuo're one hand, our situation is more than 50 states and every state has it's own intrest, enemy, friend etc. So, we can't represent ISLAM.

ISLAM never knew two governments let alone 52 governments. only in somalia we have more than 20 presidents. even arabs who speak one language cann't unite, even gulf sheikhs who wear same qamiis and earn same weallth cann't unite.

As long as we're on this situation don't expect others to help us or TO BE IMPARTIAL about our issues or to show us what we should do.

Our religion told us what we should do and we didn't follow, so why we're blaming others.

The others are looking after their interest, why u don't look after ur interest.

Forget all others we (somalis) can we reconcile?

unfortuanetly NO, and if u don't agree with me don't look further look some topics in this thread.

It's very easy to blame other, but it's very difficult to admit ur fault.

RAMADAAN KARIIM

muraad nice say but she is talking about at the sept 11 attacta and palestinian what does that have to do with somalians unting?

girl-from-dreams macaanto well said ......i have noticed it but we cant do anything about it

Becuz the Isrealis atleast try to hide their act or they do it in the dark. If the Palestinians would make an effort to only kill soldiers or politcians they wouldnt look like the bad guys. Listern the Palestinians are only hurting themselves by commiting suicide attacks. The more they do it the STRONGER isreal becomes.

Girl from your dreams where did you get your source about the jews that werent at work?

Do you realy belive that the jews knew of the attack?

You guys sometimes need to look deep inside yourself and admit somethings that are follies in the muslim world today.

Lets go to the arab world and bring up the issue of them putting the quran in their hand and videotaping a message before they go blow themselves up.

Now put yourself in some white mans shoes who has no clue about Islam and he has no time to learn about it. He comes homes after a lonngday at work and turns on the news and heres that a bomb has blown off innocent people. Then they release a video of the suspect who is holding a book thats says QURAN on it and he is saying something in arabic. His 1st reaction is that book made him do that or he was inspired by that book to go commit those act.

The arabs make it easy for the media to blame islam

-KIWI   

I have questioned by conscience over and over

again but yet iam undecided upon whom was really behind sept 11.

I did have a few flying accusations that jews knew this would happend,due to the fact of Isreal intelligence....

The gurl of your dreams 'WHY DIDN'T THEY BUST THEM" should i pity you or should i simply take you serious.

I mean come on sister,what Jew wouldn't like to see the Islam religion trumble to the ground?

What Jew wouldn't strive on a muslims misfortunes or take a great satisfication on a muslims failures...

Have you not yet questioned yourself on that boundary???

Surely Jews wouldn't bust the muslims in that matter, you would have to be blind not to see

that one coming...

I have come to conclude that somali ppl are the greatest forinacators of all time and anyone who tries and contend for that title should be diminished to a point of ridicule..

For example 'NO JEWS DIED IN SEPT 11'

what evidence can you represent to me that this didn't occur at all??

Don't subdue yourself to everything you hear,its really depressing at certain times.....

"LISTEN THE PALESTINIANS ARE ONLY.........

STRONGER ISREAL BECOMES"

SECTION6ER what are you trying to convey to us here?That opinoin of yours seems to be diliciously

silly and dull along with what you were trying to express.....

I mean we have innocent children along with civilians who are in iraq and are bombed on regular basis whom are they to blame,for such nonsense??? Why does all the figure pointing aim towards the Palestian or the Iraq ppl??

Changed   

naziiima this is not a personal attack on ya>>>did really watch the tv during the september 11th attacks this topic that i brought up been discussed and believe me i even wrote a letter to orailey (incase i dont know him he is once of the best reporters on fox).....i am not coming up with the fact that the jews were missing from work.............y'll seeem to have symphaty for the americans ( i am an american myself).... the public i feel sorry for.... the government the parliament and the congrees is the one i have disgusteed feelings towardsss.....i mean i was furious when i heard of the september 11 attacts, and i am being honest they deserved now that i put alot of thought behind it........look how they plan to attack irag .....how they have their army on our holy land (saudi arabia) i hope all y'll now the prophet said that none muslims should be cleaned for the holy land.....

Section6er: i know it because it was stated in the new papers and it was also on the cbs,cnn,bbc,fox new and may more..............

naziima macanto somali and muslims are not angels and if i start on them it will take me hours to explain my feeling toward them i know they are dumb and ignorant and i can go on and on but the case is not us we are not harming anyone now all we are doing is mindind our busniss........why cant the americans try to mind their own busniss

coming back to the my example IRAG i dont like sadaam and his rule but i would love to share this info ........u know how they say they will be attacking irag well they have been doing it since 1991 ( i hope this is not a surprising news) now they are telling the citizen that they are going to attack irag like it is something new!!!!!! watch cnn asia or the pakistani news u will know for sure........ and this is a little info i found out

active.troup reservers. heavry.thanks

usa 1,384,000 1,211,500 8,303

irag 429,000 650, 00 2,200

hellocopter airplanes warships

usa 6779 9,030 200

irag 350 500 7

if y'll want to see the actual figures go to

http://library.cqress.com/cqresearcher/document.php?id=cqreserre2002100404

.................................. why not pick on someone ur own size? why pick on the poor countries

and i am sure about the jewish thing dear and all .........but i cant change the world ...... and please dont take me wrong i hate bin laden for his idiotic actions ......and if i meet him in real life i would give him a slap on the face(loooooooooooooooooool)

Originally posted by Naziha:

"LISTEN THE PALESTINIANS ARE ONLY.........

STRONGER ISREAL BECOMES"

SECTION6ER what are you trying to convey to us here?That opinoin of yours seems to be diliciously

silly and dull along with what you were trying to express.....

I mean we have innocent children along with civilians who are in iraq and are bombed on regular basis whom are they to blame,for such nonsense??? Why does all the figure pointing aim towards the Palestian or the Iraq ppl??

It doesnt matter who is right or wrong.

Listern you have to face reality. Everytime a jew is killed a hundred palestinians will be killed be the IDF. The Isrealis have become numb and no longer fear sucide bombing. Its part of their daily routine, they expect a bomb to blow up anytime. The Palestinian will not win by doing this everytime and it no longer matters how much they are suffering they will NEVER WIN if they keep doing that. They have lost everything and have tried everything. They have to come up with a new strategy. They should stop suicide bombing and give peace a chance because they have nothing to loose. The world opinion is on Isreal's side aslong as suicide bombings keep happening. But if suicide bombing stops and only the Palestinians are dying then I bet you the world will come down on Isreal. If you are not strong then dont play the war card you got to play the victim card. Its sad to say but the Palestinians are not winning the victim card where it matters(America). This my freind is reality.

Girl from ur dream dont be naive and belive that no jews died in the WTC.

Iraq needs to be beat up everyday because Saddam is a fool. When he had one of the strongest army in the world what did he do with it? He attacks Iran when he could have tried to help the Palestinians. AM sorry people but the Arabs always make the dumbest moves in the world.

-KIWI   

Gurl of your dreams we need to clear this issue

to do with my name nothing big but sister the name is NAZIHA not NAZIIMA. :D

I didn't see this to be a personal attack on me in anyway sister,this isn't about me..

Yes i did watch the sept 11 attacks,but in kiwiland we don't have cnn or fox so their for our material differs to a certain degree...

"SOMALI AND MUSLIMS ARE NOT ANGLES"

What are you claiming that the american ppl are angles???

"THEY ARE DUMP AND IGNORANT"

Thats alot of accusations and generalisation against your own ppl and your religion,you starting to sound more of an impous gurl....

Siter and advice for you please for your sake watch what you say before you start to retort,because i beleive thats a very inappropriate thing to say.....

SECTION6ER okay we seem to have similiar views on Saddam, he is sometimes a nacas thats expectable...

But what strategy can you really suggest to ppl who seem to have stones as their only weapon???

Lets not forget here alot of atrocities have been commited against these ppl,been forced out of their land,to locate jews coming from america.

Jews coming back to Palastians a sign of judgementday...

Iraq attacked Iran due to the notion of being brainwashed no excuses there...

The americans whose aim was to bring down the most powerful countries at that time,not to mention muslim countries which they have succeed

in their mission without any shame at all...

Asalaamu Calaykum Warax Matukaahi Wabarakaatuhu

Bacda salaas Ramadaan Wanaagsan.

Nice topic But all of you remembar i am putting all the workless to the Arab Nation They have power today if you look at one way they can controll the whole world with oil. But still they don't care all this incent people deing. look at pakistan they are the one who agrees with verything with U.S at same time the people of pakistan are nothing. So what i am saying is that we as Muslin are sleeping espicial those people who have power as Without govenment and killing as each other with (QAbiil And Qurun)

Wabilaahi Towfiiq.

USam BINU ladin IS back

Changed   

naziha........lol

sorry about the name macanto ;)

sadaam we all agree on ...........but do i think i should be punished cuz a somali person did someone else wrong......answer....no....that is where am coming from when i talk about the irag issue........the truth:the muslims countries have more power than the united state and the great britain combined.....

i will list some of our minor out cababilities:

pakistan nuclear power

saudi-arabia: money and oil

irag oil

if i list all the other countries troups we can bring down the world i a matter of days but as my granfather used to say

wadnaha meeyey(where is the heart)

a coward will always be a coward and that is what we are......we are scared of people that we can out play in seconds but inorder to do that we need to unite.........

going back to my topic: Section6er am not being naive walaahi that is the truth i did my own little research and if u look for it u would find out ur self!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who thinks bin laden is wrong? and who thinks he is right?