Sign in to follow this  
Pig

Women are flukes !

Pig   

I've exchanged emails with this girl I met on this board. After a few emails she sends me her phone number. I didn't ask for it she just sends it. So I call her one night, she says she is eating can I call back in 15 minutes, I say aight... I call back 15 minutes, then 1 hour, then next day...Every time I call the phone rings and then a busy line comes on...it is the weirdest thing ever. Why did she give me her phone number if she didn't want to talk to me? A month later I get a busy signal again!

What is wrong with women? You're always flukes!

Pig   

Bullet, stinger missle or whatever your name is, you probably sounded like a CHIWAWA mexican dog and she didn't like your voice. Could that be it? I think she gave you the phone number to have a conversation with you, but when she picked up the phone you were like ...uuurrrcchh, uuurrcchh and she got frightened. We are not flukes...you are just not what she wanted...probably.

I didn't want to be hard on you on RAMADAAN, but you generalized all women.

Be positive next time.

Bullet, she definetly played you big time. I would only wait for a revenge. See, I keep telling brothers, you gotta play your game right or else you are a toast. Don't be played like that next time.

barliin   

walahi you somali ppl are funny just cos the girl did not talk to him that dose not mean

she dose not like him maybe her dad is there

or just maybe she has brothers or they could

be something els that is wrong after all

we are talking about a somali girl right

and we all now we have problems when it

comes to that

Salaama All,

Hey bullet Glad to 'see' you back in one PIECE!! Who won you or Bin laden?? smile.gif

anyway..........Since I'm not the 'girl' who did this to you, I can't really say Why she did what she did BUT and this is a Big BUT.... Don't Generalize we aint all "Flukes"

2ndly............ If she gave you an excuse not to talk to you on the 1st time, then on the 2nd time? May god Don't you get it? you didn't had to call her on the 3rd and the 4th time...by now ya should have gotten the CLUE!! she didn't wanted you, So brotha by any means move on and Plz Keep your Private Life PRIVATE....

They say"If someone betrays you once, it is his fault; If he betrays you twice, it is your fault"

Don't mean to offend ya but yo gota admit it's your fault for calling so many times!

Cia

Hana1   

Ooooh damn so harsh replies.

Lol

But Bullet they are just trying to make you see it from another angle and like the Lady F said you should have gotten the point.

Just pick yourself up like a man and dust yourself off and keep haunting.

Besides you said that you didnt ask for it so why did you kept on calling so many times???

[This message has been edited by Hana1 (edited 12-10-2001).]

nuune   

alle-ubaahne, sxb ninka ragga ah jabkisa ma qarsado, hadduu qarsadana mar unbey kasoo buttaacmi asoon war u heyn

Are SOL freaks like this... smile.gifsmile.gif and When our BOYS go to Hyderabad..to search for those FILFIL steaming little indian lolittas...what do u say?

Be SeRiOuS for MALI men...you women

Intel   

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

I like this guy walaahi, he is rageedii to speak about his failures and defeats.

runtaa weeye sxb :D

4 years on, wonder if she answered... i hope so

Your mistake was when she told you to call her back in 15 minutes , you actually did just that..you wait for awhile say about a day or 2 past and then you call

I could teach you a thing or two, come at me