Sign in to follow this  
Johnny B

Transcendentally tempted ?

Positive   

If everything that is tangible is my perception how can I then understand or explain to another person that which is neither perceivable or conceivable?

It has to be vain to try to explain what the most transcendent is!

The Awakener2

SeefTa   

from what ive gathered in this discussion,the subject is the pondering on the TRUE nature of things: what's behind the veil of reality we perceive. we only perceive that which allah wants us to perceive. if you have come this far, enough knowledge/wisdom to know there is more to this world allah has created than what our eyes reveal to us, then pause and sincerely thank allah, because he has bestowed much knowledge onto you. this quest some of undertake: "investigation of reality", is only human and not to be considered herresy. its a big subject..ill post my thoughts when ive gathered them fully...but for now my sincere advice is...do not forget to pause and thank allah for the knowledge he has given you..and then he might reveal more bits of the grand ordinance of his creation...in order to receive the answers you seek, you must earn them from him...by humbly acknowledging your ignorance to him and praying to receive more.....

THATS MY TAKE FOR now

Positive   

Priviously posted by MW.

........my sincere advice is...do not forget to pause and thank allah for the knowledge he has given you..and then he might reveal more bits of the grand ordinance of his creation...in order to receive the answers you seek, you must earn them from him...by humbly acknowledging your ignorance to him and praying to receive more.....

Thanks brother. This is wisdom we easily forget or rather overlook. Whatever Life brings in our door step, both good and bad, we have to thank God. The attitude that everything that comes to us is for our best and gives us an opportunity for growth is positive one; hence the wisdom of thanking God for all experiences.

Ps. Your username does not reflect your wisdom. It may be wise to change it- just a suggestion.

The Awakener2

SeefTa   

Ps. Your username does not reflect your wisdom. It may be wise to change it- just a suggestion.

The Awakener2 [/QB]

marqaan weyne waa tuulo, not suggesting what i do...lol

Mostly mankind is religious only when in need.

Religious Wars.

Ethnic Wars.

Economic Wars.

Interest Wars.

At times it helps to believe in

evolution,and that man is not

yet finished.