Sign in to follow this  
Yaabka-Yaabkiis

Yaabka-Yaabkiis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=630IY9SYFKw.

let me ask: are other races also do same(BACDImadoow Tuurid) Maxa bacda loo madoobeeyay ee mid cad loogu shubi wayay-?

Waxa maqli jiray maah maah dhaheeso: Naagu waa caruur, ama doqani dhaan raacday, Why not those BacdiMadoow Turaya other motives ey usameen waayeen? Maahmaah says: Nin walba ee Guul-Gaara Naagtiisa Ayaa kadanbeesa.

Real issue of posting this thread: are other races also do same(Bactuurid)?

Naagaha somaliyed miyeenan ku fiicneen Other motives in ay sameeyaan instead Bactuurid.

Happy new year ya all.

No man deserves in bacda loo tuuro especially at night or during bad weather. For ur information some men also way ka eryahaan hablaha goryohooga. what a shame especially for a man to do that to some one he calls wife.

Also those men oo bacaha loo tuuro should try to improve and be a proper husband. maxeey horta isu bahdilaan iyakuna?

nin wanaagsan cidna bac uma tuurto. some men take women for granted and women with some level of authority these days, do what they may think is deserved.

Alloow na amaanso

Faheema.   

Originally posted by umu zakaria:

No man deserves in bacda loo tuuro especially at night or during bad weather.

I can just imagine he beats her black and blue then she turns around and says...Don’t worry dear, it’s night and the weather is terrible…why don’t we snuggle up tonight and I will throw you the bac modaw in the morning. :rolleyes:

NGONGE   

^^ Utter rubbish. If he beats her black and blue she will not dare give him the black bag. It's weak, idiotic men married to silly knee-jerk women that get their black bags thrown at them. The whole issue is vulgar and tasteless.

Aaliyyah   

I haven't seen a woman throwing her husband out not in that cold way that you guys portray. I am sure there are relationships that don't work out there, and people tend to move on.

It seems we are painting this picture that somali ladies are evil and throwing their husbands out. In every ethnicity people have problems and if they can't work it out then they are running out of options but to pursue "divorce. So, lets not make this issue more than it is.

Could it be that somali guys cant accept the fact that nowadays a somali lady has the say of attaining divorce if she wanted to, without her reputation being in the line :rolleyes:

Nephissa   

Originally posted by B_Analyst:

Maxa bacda loo madoobeeyay ee mid cad loogu shubi wayay-?

The bac-madow is a garbage bag; a symbol of the unwanted, useless rubbish that he's. Making it any other color defeats the purpose.

Laakin some of us are kind, and show abit of class markaan bacda u xooreeno.

It's still black, but feermaato...

lv+trash+bag.jpglv+trash+bag.jpg

^ better than hefty trash bags. :D

Kulmiye   

"nin wanaagsan cidna bac uma tuurto"

says who? good brothers and bad brothers- we all pay the price in the western world.

Ibtisam   

HAHA @ Neph. :D

These women are nice, they collect all their things, put it in a bag and throw it out to him, if I was mad, I will not waste all the effort, I'd wait till it was raining and snowing, with possibility of thunder and storm. :D that will teach him, never ever come back to my door. The next day I would decorate all his valuables and clothes around the town so the kids and homeless can make use of it. Collecting it and putting it in bag kuulaah. He should not be so lucky, the best he will get is if you throw the clothes out the window after him in the puddle below.

Pheew. Obviously I'd have to move countries before my family or his find out and murder me. :D

P.s. Women who use black bags are the ones who take their husbands back umpteen times, then throw them out again, then take them out. She has not given up on him yet.

Malika   

There is a civil way to dealing with misunderstandings,if the man is violent then ofcourse he deserves nothing else but to be treated as garbage.But if its the usual maritial challenges its degrading to threat the father of your children,the man that you have accepted as worthy of you in the first place as garbage..

The baac madoow,is demeaning and Somali men shouldnt accept such a treatment by coming back again and again..its nauseating wallahi!

I find the annoucement about her husband the women make to the whole world quite offensive and very ****** because only a week later she calls him back..honestly these are signs of lack of self respect and self esteem. :mad:

Ms DD   

Dahia hon

It is like wixii hore wax dhaama lawaa. Who will be babysitting the kids? Some women have no other choice but to bring him back cos they could do with the help. Yes, the worst kind of husband, xitaa some help waa laga helaa.

Malika   

^Okay hon,will ease off the women smile.gif But hunno that kinda of dysfunctional way of dealing with issues in the marriage is tough on the kids.

Imagine the trauma that those children go through every time she throws that baac madoow out along with him,the shouting,taunting..its unsettling for the children.But will call him back when she wants a babysitter to go to a wedding,or his pay day is approaching..hunno,I just find the whole thing a tad bit nausiating.

Waadigaan hagoogane oo go'a weyn hulaabane

Horta aan is baranee hor banaan miyaad tahay

Mase oday hawiran baa horta guriga kuugu jira

Sidee hawsha guriga iyo ilmo haynta uu ku yahay

Weelkaas halaysana hal haleel ma dhaqayaa

Hadii uu habaas jiro ma huufarin yaqaanaa

Asagoo hurdada wali hamuuntii u sii qaba

Haraati ma ku kicisaa

Hal haleel quraac iyo

Heblooy shaahi waa kane

Hoo ma kugu yiraahdaa.

Behavior like this one is the cause of so many divorces.