Sign in to follow this  
sofine

BEST CITY

sofine   

lol scropia....when a gil says i'm fat she means i'm skinny...and when a gil says i'm ugly she means i'm pretty...so scropia..i don't believe what u saying...lol...but u would make a great admin...lol..my sista...& pluz wassup with darean...at da jokes plaze...damn...??????/

loooooool sofine i can't believe you would spell my name wrong like that and not just once :(:( just playing...But seriously though i am fat and not good looking...I am sure u have seen people like that so that's me :D:D I accept myself...I don't know why anyone would lie about those stuffs or pretend otherwise...Thanx for the compliments...I am assuming you talking about Darman, yeah he is the joker in sol now...Maybe this is the "Darman's Age" or what not...Talk to ya later

Haneefah   

Originally posted by Gediid:

Zero meter larki,well its just a rarity here in N.America.

Mr. Gediid, isn't that a bit of a huge assumption on your part...lol..no need to scare the brothas and yea no offense but VA is rather dry city or maybe I just haven't been around enough.

ZOLA   

lol@ scorp-sis..gal i feel u ...people should accepet who they r (women)...we always worry about what others think... seems like we got a lot in common... smile.gif ..specially the anger mang thing....

sofine..i think the sister here is telling the truth...i dont think she has any reason to lie..she is very accepting of her self and that is very possitive... smile.gif .

A.A

sofine   

scriopia...sorry i spell ur name wrong...again.. u know what they say(the 4b's)black,big bound,beatueiful. sorry sometimes ppl don't want to reveal themselves so they say da opposite...i know ur beautiful from da inside as a person..

oneluv smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

looooool Malaika i will let u know if there is an opening in the anger mangement class it's soooooo full right now ;););)

Hey sofine don't sweat it seems my name is destined to be misspelled by you....Well i can understand where you were coming from...Take care now...

Bambina   

Sup'to all da malis out there, Im from Tdot one of the best city in da world( ok not alwayz wit the SARS,lol),we had a long winter and thank God it's gone,now we can chill outside enjoy da spring.By da way Im a student,luv music,movies,cartoons specially mangas.Any malis livin in the Downtown area???