Sign in to follow this  
Strawberry_Xu

Sometimes I hate being a woman

I'm jus glad I don't gotta cry (except when ABSOLUTELY necessary) or have constant moodswings! Plus all of society's crappy judgments right on yo shoulders: "Oh, her clothes are too tight or she was talking to Farax Jimcaale." Gotta hand it to the ladies who put up wit all that crap.

Got my bed, got my zip, I'm smooth sailin.

Blessed   

Do you think our fellas have it easier than us?

I thought so when I was younger, but now I'm more then grateful for what I perceived to be a stricter up bringing in comparison to my male relatives. I feel as a Woman am more able to take care of me and those around me then they can.

And... Read my signature which is from the song: Hablaha Geeska Africa, celebrating the Greatness of Somali women who according to Hadrawi excel in everything that they do, that I think is basis of our hooyos mission. Of course we’d never measure up to our super women Ayeeyos... redface.gif

^^ Horta Paradigm ma naagtaa waxa meesha wax kusoo qoro mise waa ninka, aniga koley waan kala saari waayay labadooda? Midhaa waa laba hada dhow inta is guursadeen borin isku noqday oo meeshaan is yiri bal naf ka raadsha!

Ma aqaan, koley waxbaa jira! Waxaan la yaabaa intaan arkaayay sidaas bey iskugu dhabacnaayeen, balo! Soow iskuma daalaan wuxu :Dicon_razz.gif

Look @ the bright side dear:

1-There is always someone jumping to help although we're very capable of doing things(if you're lazy: take advantage).

2-We wear high heels....so height is not a problem.

3-In the US you're more likely to get into college/be in a high firm(douple geopardy) for being black and a female.

4-Your family get's the Dawry..

6-we can wear cool colors and not be so gay.

And ABOVE ALL we've got suurat Elnisaa.... So, feel better about yourself:) make yourself some brownies, add some Ben & Jerries, relax and kick back! ;)

king_450   

If you're serious of what you saying then here is my suggestion.

1-Stop using makeup,

2-Plz stop gossiping.

then we will let you wear Pants.

Bess.   

Originally posted by wind.talker:

I'm jus glad I don't gotta cry (except when ABSOLUTELY necessary) or have constant moodswings! Plus all of society's crappy judgments right on yo shoulders: "Oh, her clothes are too tight or she was talking to Farax Jimcaale." Gotta hand it to the ladies who put up wit all that crap.

Got my bed, got my zip, I'm smooth sailin.

this is ridiclous u make us sound like a walking wound, we r not that emotional and besides i relish a good cry its quite enjoyable and about society and thier views.... i couldn't give a flying f***, i live to break down doors that r closed to me, when they say i can't, i show them what am capable of.....and believe me that is plenty.... i am a somali young woman, they don't come any better than that sweetie ;) ..... i have the quran, my mom's wisdom, my father and brothers protection,a great and continuing education and the love of a good somali man, i say alxamdulilaah and live happily ever after..... and that is all there is to say about that....being a great woman like my mom is all i have ever wanted and all i will ever want to be... :rolleyes:

here is to all the somali gals out there....... :D

Originally posted by besbaaso:

i live to break down doors that r closed to me,

Walaal, if the door is closed to you, I'm sure there's a perfectly good reason. No reason to break down doors and end up getting charged with a B&E in court. Besides, I think a gentle knock would get the job done - and its more polite. Cheers!

"""""i am a somali young woman, they don't come any better than that sweetie ..... smile.gif i have the quran, my mom's wisdom, my father and brothers protection,a great and continuing education and the love of a good somali man ;) , i say alxamdulilaah and live happily ever after.....""""

-------------------------------------------------

am sure This crap will be the best statement in SOL this year. smile.gif

This comes in plenty when someone only FEARS ALLAH. smile.gif

Bess.   

wind.talker:

Walaal, if the door is closed to you, I'm sure there's a perfectly good reason. No reason to break down doors and end up getting charged with a B&E in court. Besides, I think a gentle knock would get the job done - and its more polite. Cheers!

walaal, what works 4 u is ur business.....so don't force ur "peacefull" on me....incase u misunderstood....sweetie itsn't an actual door but rather a hypothetical one....got it....besides nobody decides what doors r open to me.....ok...

:rolleyes:

The Paradigm

am sure This crap will be the best statement in SOL this year. [smile]

This comes in plenty when someone only FEARS ALLAH. [smile]

thank you....am sure u thought by calling my statement crap that u thought that would have some effect on me....guess again...unlike u am not going stoop to ur level of name calling....if u can't handle others opinions without getting low....maybe u should reconsider sol....it might not be the place 4 u.....u sound 2 judgemental and juvenile 4 me.... icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by The Paradigm:

"""""i am a somali young woman, they don't come any better than that sweetie .....
smile.gif
i have the quran, my mom's wisdom, my father and brothers protection,a great and continuing education and the love of a good somali man
;)
, i say alxamdulilaah and live happily ever after.....""""

-------------------------------------------------

am sure This crap will be the best statement in SOL this year.
smile.gif

This comes in plenty when someone only FEARS ALLAH.
smile.gif

What have you been smokin? What's crap about this? :confused: I thought it was honest and it was actually very lovely.

>>>>>>>

Besbaaso alias fil fil and her team mate Femme Fataale...am sorry if this hurt you or you felt bad about it.

>>>>>>>>I was actually The crap had a taste for excellence.

Originally posted by besbaaso:

walaal, what works 4 u is ur business.....so don't force ur "peacefull" on me....incase u misunderstood....sweetie itsn't an actual door but rather a hypothetical one....got it....besides nobody decides what doors r open to me.....ok...

Two things: ONE, I was being sarcastic. TWO, you proved my theory by taking what I said seriously, and finding yourself in a defensive position once again. Then again, I bet you're used to that ;)

Bess.   

Rendezvous....

Besbaaso alias fil fil and her team mate Femme Fataale...am sorry if this hurt you or you felt bad about it.

>>>>>>>>I was actually The crap had a taste for excellence

think again ...whateva ur name is .....it neither hurt nor did i feel bad about it.....so don't stress out on my account.....u should have the convictions to back ur words up next time.....don't be sorry for having ur opinions....just cause they don't make sense to anyone but urself, doesn't mean they don't count.... :rolleyes: ....take it easy....

wind talker...

Two things: ONE, I was being sarcastic. TWO, you proved my theory by taking what I said seriously, and finding yourself in a defensive position once again. Then again, I bet you're used to that

sorry ....( just to point out to u am being sarcastic....incase u r wondering....didn't want to confuse u) to be the one to burst ur bubble ..... icon_razz.gif , but u have no idea how to be sarcastic, u must thing sarcasm is a good thing...the intent of a sarcastic remark is to ridicul, if that was ur intent why do u think that i was defensive..... :rolleyes: do u expect me to lay about and take ur " sarcastic" words....think again, interpret my words any way u choose, but i would suggest that u understand what u r posting ...for ur own good.....

ps....to get u started here is a hint of what the word sarcasm means....."A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound."....i hope u take the hint and pick up a dictionary b4 u write again, thinking u meant something when u obviously don't know what u intended to say... icon_razz.gif