Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Going Home!

I would love to go in a shop and not be followed.....walk into a street and see a somali face.....etc. HOwever....I have this terrible fear of being kidnapped and shot. Until somalia is as peaceful as it was 30 years ago.....then no way am I setting my pedicured foot there. :D

Haseena   

Salamu Caleykum Wa Raxmatullah,

It is indeed a dream of mine, I was 7 when I left somalia and now I'm 21. It's been a long time, I came here as a child and now I'm all grown up I should feel as a swede the least since I speak fluent swedeish and have adapted parts of the swedish culture, yet in my heart I feel somalia beating inside.

I belive it should not be only a dream, I think we should prepare our selves the best way possible for our return. We have a country and insha Allah its people are returning back with experiences and skills that'll will benefit from.

It should not be a dream

Samafal   

I am planning Inshallah to visit back home some time this year but dont think I will be residing there any soon given the present situation the country is in but neither do i want to be living in this stressful life too any longer. would any one suggest me some where better?

Paragon   

^^^ Tanzania and Egypt. These are the 2 places I am considering to buy a home, till Somalia's back on its feet.

PS: Insha-Allaah I will migrate back to dhul la yaqaano soon.

Samafal   

I dont know about egypt bro...But tazania torobo mosquito sucking the blood out of ya..dangerous stuff mate!!

raula   

^^^so is most of the East African countries (flashbacks: the terrible 2mons that I was bed-ridden with MALARIA while sittin for my KCPE? shucks!). However, Iam planning to buy one of the SULTAN houses in ZANZIBAR :Dicon_razz.gif . And another in TANZANIA(this one the husband will buy ;) ).