Che -Guevara

If you live in the West, don't incite violence

4 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Si fiican ha loo dacweeyo islaanta wareersan. I hope Reer Holland also go after moooryaanka weyn Holland fadhiyo ee Calasoow.

I hope maamada gets help!

People should know HSM or Farmaajo or anyone else laguma janno tagayo.

You can't sit comfortably in the West and incite violence back home.

Arafaat   

Again, this doesn’t belong in the politics section. This forum needs a special section for special mental and psychological cases. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

2 hours ago, Arafaat said:

Again, this doesn’t belong in the politics section. This forum needs a special section for special mental and psychological cases. 

Ditto 

Duufaan   

We are in trouble. The women is old but also fully cover herself in Islamic way. Our society is going through moral crises. Those people who sponsored the killings of Abwaan Badel should be stopped.   

Dalmar1   

The woman has done nothing but respond in kind to those who spew hate and racist clannism rhetoric, so singling her out while letting others of her peers at opposing side scot-free shows that hypocrisy is alive and well here at its highest level.

5 hours ago, Dalmar1 said:

The woman has done nothing but respond in kind to those who spew hate and racist clannism rhetoric, so singling her out while letting others of her peers at opposing side scot-free shows that hypocrisy is alive and well here at its highest level.

Show me anyone who called for the rape of a woman?

Dalmar1   
1 hour ago, Che -Guevara said:

Show me anyone who called for the rape of a woman?

I see that your hypocrisy has no bound, reporting what an old woman who had a poor choice of words says as if she is an Public Figure which she is not, yet you wont post videos of Public Figures like those Gedo Thugs Luuq Mayor who openly cited violence and murders.

You are what we call an dissembler Munaafiq.

11 minutes ago, Dalmar1 said:

I see that your hypocrisy has no bound, reporting what an old woman who had a poor choice of words says as if she is an Public Figure which she is not, yet you wont post videos of Public Figures like those Gedo Thugs Luuq Mayor who openly cited violence and murders.

You are what we call an dissembler Munaafiq.

I have never defended anyone who called for violence. If I did, I would like you to present the evidence.

The woman's words are clear as day  There is no room for misinterpretion.

P.s..It will do good to understand HSM is the president of Somalia, a not relative, personal friend or a tribal  chef. He will be criticized or even mocked, and should be commended for any good he does for Somalia.