Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

help me

Hibo   

hi all my name is sabtiyo

i need advice so bad plz help

ok here is my story

i love someone verey much we had something for a wile but i left the country and went away now no matter what i do i can not get him out of my mind i want so much to pick the phone up and call him but i can't i have his number i just can't do it just the othere day i heard he is going out with someone els and he is really happy with her what should i do coz a friend of min told me if you really love him let him go and if he is really the one he will come back but how could i let him love anothere woman the way he loved me ok maybe i did not tell him i was going and maybe i did not show him how much i really loved him when he was near BUT I REALLY REALLY love him now i know he is the one should i fight for him or should i just let him go PLZ PLZ PLZ HELP :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

SuNsHyNe   

Salam sis,

I know exactly where ur coming from, i have been there myself once!! So ur not alone sis!

My advice to you is to go out there and meet other people, u seem beautiful with cracking personality and u will not have any problems as long as u try to move on. When looking for other men. U must be urself. not bring ur past nor talk about ur love for ur ex. Men dont like girls to bring the past just like we dont like them to bring there past.

When going out there hunting u must listen to ur heart, if ur always thinking about him then sorry to say it but he is the one!!

But u must try to look for others as there are sooo many fine fellers out there!!

But the best advice is u must stop thinking about him and honestly try to move on for ur sake and his!!

Take Care Sis!!

nuune   

i just like to add this,the problem with most of our somali sisters is that they cannot reveal their true love to the person they love,and that is what happened to u,u just couldn't do it or tell him how u feel.

if u think he is not coming back to u,then u have the choice of moving forward(not thinking of him) because he got another person and not you.

hope things will be okeey for you!!

macsalaamo

Salaama

Sista i would tell you to become spontanous and GO GET YOUR man ;) but he got a gal pal and i believe he would like for you to move on just as his moved on. It gets complicated since you LOVE him love him. I was almost in that sort of situation but luckly the guy came back and told me we were meant to be...and there was no way around that....and so far he is a blessing :D What I'd suggest is to go back to where you were living for a mini vacation, and go see him and tell him, he has your blessing(NO WAY JOSE) and if anything rekindles that old flame......then bada bing bada boom :cool: .......and if NOT MOVVVVVVVVE on you seem outgoing go find you another hunka hunka man.

GODBLESS

Miriam1   

Salam

Sis i tried to avoid this topic but i have to answer.... you really love him, but u didnt tell him you were leaving the country you just skipped out on the love of your life, like he is not worth a telephone call even saying a simple goodbye "iam leaving wat we had was great". You did not show him how much you loved him when you were together why not if you had such strong emotions for him!!. AND NOW THAT HE IS HAPPY WITH SOMEONE ELSE you want to call him and just realized that you love him? GIVE ME A BREAK! he moved on and found someone who seems to appreciate him.So put your head and have some pride..if he loves you he will come back.

UUFF i had to say that sis i dont mean to insult you but come on you gota be realistic, in life you have one chance ....he must have an idea that your back in town..somalis are still talkative people so if he really wats you he would call you.

Peace

Hibo   

thank you al for being helpfull it is true what the last person said but i could not have callld him he knew i was going and he could also have calld but when he heard he thout it was a jok and no matter how much i try and beleve me i do i just can't get him out of my head and the one thing am sure about is i will not let my head down for him i guess i have to take the advice and try and move on THANK YOU ALL FOR THE KIND WORDS IT MEANS ALOT TO HAVE YOU ALL

GOD BLESS SOMALIS smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

boycott   

Sabtiyo,

The one who goes away, leaves the furnitures behind. well my point is when you leave someone in the lurch or the idea of leaving , dont even expect he calls or comes back to you.

the philosophy love'em and leave'em make no other sense than self contentment. Now how can you work out if you don't call this guy and go to the bitter end..?