Sign in to follow this  
Gediid

Respect to this forum

Gediid   

I have joined this forum a while back even though I have quitely observed the writings in here from the sidelines for a long time and what convinced me to join was the fact that I noticed that discussions were carried out in a very civil manner and arguments resolved amicably almost immiedately.I have also seen in here some very intelligent folks mostly the ladies and quite a number of the guys too.

However I have come to recognize that majority of the debates in here tend to focus on small matters in most cases and almost trivial issues on the other therefore I asked myself if a matter of immense magnitude was to be presented to this learned crowd,would the same civilty exist or would there be name calling?

Would people be infuriated with each other to the point that almost everything in here would have to be censored by the Moderators and all that would appear in the forum would be asteriks?

Last but not least would people voice their concerns in public without having to worrry about what others think.

Please do let me know because I personally think we somalis are a pleasant lot so long as the issue we discuss is minor.

Mahad Sanid

Salaams and Welcome aboard bro. Thanks for your vote of confidence and also appreciate your positive criticism as well as your much needed input. We hope that enjoy it here.

Happy stay

jaaluut   

Gediid, good observation. althoug there are good topics of discussion usually.

this is more like an entertaining forum.

what i love it above all there are no faggots or atheists posting poison in here.

Jamster   

Salamu Alaikum

Let me welcome you jovially to this temperate (almost un Somali) forum where some of us go out their way to be jolly to others- an admirable behaviour.

Jaziira ayaa hadalkii dhameeyey!

Farah