galbeedi   

Subhanalah, you visit a country , take care of your business and the go home. 

Waa maalintii afraad.

The other one, speaker of the parliament is away to Kenya for almost a week, while the parliament business is awaiting. Is he negotiating Qat contract for him and Shariif Sakiin?. Waar ilayn aduunyadan anagaa wax aragnay.

Qaar ka mid ah wafdiga madaxweyne Xasan oo lagu karantiilay Imaaraadka

Qaar ka mid ah xubnaha madaxweynaha Soomaaliya ku wehliya safarkiisii ugu horreeyay ee dibadda tan iyo marlkii dib loo doortay bishii la soo dhaafay ayaa la sheegay in karantiil lagu geliyey dalka Imaaraadka Carabta.

Xasan Sheekh Maxamuud iyo wafdi uu hoggaaminayo ayaa axaddii u ambabaxay dalka Imaaraadka Carabta, welina dalka kuma soo laaban.

Booqashada Xasan Sheekh ee Imaaraadka ayaa horay loo sheegay inay qaadan doonta laba maalin balse muddo ka badan ayuu haatan maqan yahay, waxayna taasi hadal hayn ka dhalisay baraha bulshada ee Soomaalida, ayada oo dadku is weydiinayaan halka uu intaan madaxweynaha ku maqan yahay.

Si kastaba, Caasimada Online ayaa ilo wareedyo ka agdhow madaxweynaha kasoo xigatay in qaar ka mid ah wafdigii la socday madaxweynaha laga helay xanuunka coronavirus.

Illo wareedyadaas ayaa xaqiijiyey in madaxweynaha uu haatan caafimaad qabo, oo aanu ku jirin xubnaha laga helay fayruska, laakin sababo la xiriira xanuunka laga helay qaar ka mid ah wafdigiisa ay sababtay in dib loo dhigo kulamadii uu lahaa hoggaanka Imaaraadka Carabta.

2 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Did he secretly fly to Telabiib and come back? Why no media rep. of his own accompanied him? What a shady trip. 

Very unlikely 

galbeedi   

This president  lives in another world. 

The parliament and the speaker are no where to be found, the poor prime minister is waiting for the approval of parliament, and cabinet selection should be on the agenda. Yet, why  in the world would he travel without a government in place.

Dalku waa billa xukuumad, yet he is traveling without the foreign ministry. There are no any well thought policy, no agreements to be signed with a foreign government while your prime minister and cabinet are waiting to be formed.

Waar hawsha muhiimka ahi Dubai iyo Nairobi ma taalee, shaqada dalka kuu taala hagaajiso marka hore.

We had no real government for two years since Khayre was replaced in the summer of 2020.

We all keep about talking Farmaajo, it should be Khayre. The day that guy left office Somalia collapsed.

Khayrow Xaal Qaado.

2 hours ago, galbeedi said:

This president  lives in another world. 

The parliament and the speaker are no where to be found, the poor prime minister is waiting for the approval of parliament, and cabinet selection should be on the agenda. Yet, why  in the world would he travel without a government in place.

Dalku waa billa xukuumad, yet he is traveling without the foreign ministry. There are no any well thought policy, no agreements to be signed with a foreign government while your prime minister and cabinet are waiting to be formed.

Waar hawsha muhiimka ahi Dubai iyo Nairobi ma taalee, shaqada dalka kuu taala hagaajiso marka hore.

We had no real government for two years since Khayre was replaced in the summer of 2020.

We all keep about talking Farmaajo, it should be Khayre. The day that guy left office Somalia collapsed.

Khayrow Xaal Qaado.

Makes no senses,  why he would rush and spend days in another country,  while his country is in big mess, and so much work to do

Priority misplaced,  begging UAE couldn't  wait? I am still can not figure why UAE is so obsessed with Somalia,  the money  $9.5  million reclaim took 10 visits Yes it has interest,  but other countries like Turkey do, but not involved and going crazy like UAE

Our leaders always fall into trap. Because, of their lack of leadership and lack of good people around them.

What UAE done to HSM is not accidently. They invited him for two day state visit, and ignore him. The state media also did not cover the visit. Also UAE forced him to send Somali Airline to Israel. All of these was calculated humiliation, to test what kind of leader he is.

This is the same thing Kenya done last week. When they invited Somaliland to ambassadors meeting, while they were negotiating Khat trade to lift embargo and you will see he will signed anyway this week.

These two countries, Kenya and UAE suppose to be closest to HSM administration. The question is why they doing this to him. To understand, you have to understand how under world business (Mafia) works. You have to test and hamulate a person to see if you can bring them on board and what fabric is made of them.

The same thing was done to Farmaajo by the Ethiopian. Farmaajo was desperate to improve the Ethiopian relationship, because the issue he had with Kenya over Jubaland. Ethiopia to test Farmaajo, they hamulate him to  handover Qalbidhax to them. 

i had a big hope for HSM, because he had hindsight experience, he done and seen and tested leadership before. I am however disappointed. What is Mahad salad is doing with him in UAE, he took all UNUKA with him. So far all the appointments he made are 90% UNUKA. So i think HSM is not taken advantage for hindsight experience is the same HSM we knew who was very qabiileste. But, i think it is still too early for his presidency and  i believe he deserve to be given more time. Perhaps at least 3 month. If he succeeds we all succeeded, if he fails, God help us, Aaamiin.

2 hours ago, Qurac&qansax said:

i had a big hope for HSM, because he had hindsight experience, he done and seen and tested leadership before. I am however disappointed. What is Mahad salad is doing with him in UAE, he took all UNUKA with him. So far all the appointments he made are 90% UNUKA. So i think HSM is not taken advantage for hindsight experience is the same HSM we knew who was very qabiileste. But, i think it is still too early for his presidency and  i believe he deserve to be given more time. Perhaps at least 3 month. If he succeeds we all succeeded, if he fails, God help us, Aaamiin.

Bless your innocent heart of believing Xasan Sh. could be different this time.