Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Nuclear Weapons

Hibo   

Who's got them, who might hav them, who's had them and who could have them....

There r five declared nuclear weapons states in the world: The United States, Russia, Britain, France and China.

Two more states, India and Pakistan have recently developed and tested nuclear weapons.

Israel is described as a threshold state: although they have never admitted it, it is generally accepted that they have or r very close to having nuclear weapons.

South Africa has now admitted that it did have nuclear weapons but has now scrapped them.

Three other states, the Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan, formerly parts of the Soviet Union, had nuclear weapons but have now either scrapped them or sent them back to Russia.

Iraq, Iran and North Korea have had, and may still have nuclear weapons construction programmes.

Belgium, Germany, Greece, Holland, Italy and Turkey as well as Britain, as members of the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO), have US nuclear weapons based on their soil.

On top of all this, nuclear weapons can in practice be found almost anywhere in international waters, as they r installed in surface warships and submarines.

Source: Campaign for Nuclear Disarment (CND)

www.cnduk.org

[This message has been edited by BARWAAQO (edited 02-08-2002).]

Abdinuur   

Some of my white friends have their own little nuclear weapons, too...oops...did i say that.

But seriously, this is gettin' waaaaaaaaay out of control. If every little country got these so-called nuclear weapons, who would stop them from usin' them....?

May Allah have mercy on this old world.

And even some Somalis have nuclear weapons as well. Who knows....?

???

Hibo   

Some Somalis have nuclear weapons? really?? It is a bit too expensive 4 them, isn't it?.....actually now that I think about it, since the collapse of the Soviet Union, nuclear weapons hav been sold cheaply....so they might hav them after all! u never kno.

Oblivion   

NUKEs & Somalis.. no way...they shouldn't be allowed to have even AK47 'cuz they'll abuse them like what's happened not very long ago..besides Somalis are content with their stone age "toorey" nor do they have the mental capacity to operate hi-tech weaponry.I know we can think of "fandhaal,haan,waran & harar etc.." but can we manufacture "malqacad or bakeeri"??..the answer is no.

Peace!

--------------------------

NO NUKES !!!!!!!!!!!!

Faahie   

Somalia with nuclear weapons?!! god forbid.

these guys that couldnt restrain from blasting and vandalizing their own essential infrastructures ranging from bridges,hospitals,learning institutions, wells,industries, agricultural projects,buildings both government,commercial, ressidential, not mentioning the so uncountable civilian cassualties tell me what was spared. Right now iam told even the floras & faunas are soon going to be extinct. Now talk of nuclear sounds sarcastic to me cause the place has experienced a degradation more than its share.

by the way given the nuclear weapons what do you think would convince the likes of Randymoss not to use it against places like somaliland? anyways just kiddin.With me i think somalia now needs stability, peace &good governance instead as a matter of priority and not a nuclear warhead for God sake

wassalaam

Hibo   

Boys calm down! I am not saying they hav nuclear warheads (I am sure they don't)....just that they MIGHT.....its not impossible.....any1 who's got the cash can buy anything on the black market nowadays. Whats more there's no doubt in my mind that if Somalis ever got ahold of nukes they would annihilate everybody...including themselves.

I take my leave on that cheerful note.

Salaam

Salaan...

Eventually, the whole world will have it. Ah, yes. And that is what is freaking out the likes of Bush and Blair. Well, before that day arrives, let the likes of Bush and his Co. bully whatever and whoever they want at whatever cost they spend on. If Yahuud has it, why would not allow others not to have it? I am sure we will doom before the Yuumul Qiyaama arrives.

Macsalaama!!

Hibo   

Salaam

MMA,

The reason that the West (especially the USA) allows Israel to hav nuclear weapons is so that they can keep the Arabs at bay....who is going to mess with 'yuhuuda' when they r packing nuclear missiles? NOBODY!

They prevent Carabta from obtaining nukes 4 the same reason....they kno and we kno that their first victim will be the Jews.

It is a very unfair and unequal world....but it won't always be so.

American   

No kidding! Imagine if Bin Laden got his wish. Jihad, the non-nuke Muslims against the nuclear west! I think the world is much safer with Bin Laden like a fly annoyingly bitting on the giant elephant of the west. One swat of the elephants tail and the flys are all dead!

PS. Isreal has over 200 nukes!

[This message has been edited by American (edited 02-15-2002).]

Over here in the UK our prime minister has gone to the USA as a show of support to George Bush in his campaign on "TERROR" and it seems that his is 100% with Bush to start war with Iraq.The way i see it if Russia,China etc...r allowed Nuclear weapons why not Iraq it seems only fair to me that a muslim country should have something to defend it self with. Look what happened to Afghanistan.Bush needsto learn how to digest a PRETZEL b4 tryin to inpose his power on countries unable to defend themselves.

cunaye.

Hibo   

Am ready to die seriously for my religion. Does anyone care about the thread of nuclear and at the same time claim to be a true Muslim? That must be considered FULEYNIMO. If they kill me before I reach them, that is considered Mujaahid on the verge of being WARRIOR, BUT if I kill them, I will be considered a true Islamic winner who were promised his turn in the Quran. and that is cool.

Let's feel the heat of the so-called nuclear without the child's play game, and become part of those who visit the Paradise, and ALXAMDULILAH, I will be chanting with the word "LAA ILAAHA ILA LAAHU, MAXAMADU RASUULU LAAHU". DIE WITH DIGNITY.

I Can't wait to die and be a winner in the fierciest war of nuclear. Let's roll out, ladies and gentleman!

------------------

Somali diidoow silic udhimo

Hibo   

Nukes!!!

Thats interesting topic.

The only Muslim country that has nuclear war head is Pakistan. And dont expect 'em to pass the "know-how" any muslim country.

The true is, we dont need any nuclear weopon, the whole African continent doesn't need 'em.

And besides, where will we ever get a, an asssembled nuclear warhead?

Rumor has, Iran may carry its first nuclear test in 1yr. Thats if the Yahuudis not destroy their plant.

------------------

Drink Pepsi in the Morning.

Hibo   

I think every country should have nuclear weapons....than I bet there would be respect n equality among the world... now we see big guys feeding off the little guys n that is unfair....I vote for nuclear weapon for all!!

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

Hibo   

Hi Hibo.

I know you're thinking if every country had a nuclear, it would be mutually assured estruction that would keep any1 from using Nuclear to attack its neibhours. That might be true in to some extent, but thats not always the case.

Besides, no-body wanna live in a nuclear threshold world. Where there is constant worrisome, about nuclear being launched at your country, or other.

I am all for, FREE NUCLEAR WORLD.

------------------

Drink Pepsi in the Morning.

Hibo   

Dad9000: Well, if the world can't be free of all nuclear weapons than I think its fair for every country to have a fair share of it! Why not... let me ellaborate:.. Israel n the US have the arabs' hands tied b/c their nuclear is directed towards them n any move they make in rescuing their Palestinian brothers r withheld b/c of that... but if The arabs had nuclear war heads n very certain that the situation Palestine is in would have been much different than it is today!

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress