Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

NBA Season has come to an End, Pick Your Winners here...

aight lazy you mentioned about his off court incident more than his talent...what's basketball got to do with off the court incidents...did u see us or anybody else bringing up Allen Iverson incident when he shot at someone for sleeping with his wife???(oh u didn't know i was gonna bring it ha???)...all i'm saying is this era of NBA is much talented and much dominant than the era in which jordan or pippen played...jordan is thankful he didn't had chance to play in this era let's just say that...hell imagine what lebron is gonna do in the near future??...imagine what kobe is going to bring to this game...besides we shouldn't listen to a fan like you who fantasize about players when i can just hear straight from coaches and players who play in this league...and other thing if you seen him cry it ain't because of being a baby is just he lost something big and that year he played the best basketball matches of his career...he broke too many records and he wanted to be part of teams that won four straight championships...other players leave out of court early every year and they ain't got nothing to loose but this man is not...therefore there's your difference between this man and other players in this league who are here for money or fame...in my entire life of watching basketball and playing i never seen a man works on his skills like he does...

Thank you ladies and gentleman...now please make your way for the one and only SuperMan ...

yo lazy i read bout like ur first 5 lines and then jus quit

I dragged da screen down and saw how long it was dayum but readin da lil bit u wrote down it sounds like u kinda jealous of da HEAT success but then again i cant blame u cause kinda like u da sixers aint sayin much and 4 ur replies plz keep it short i know u like writin and stuff but plz keep it short

HE WENT AND FORCED HIMSELF ON A FEMALE...

LazieG, Is this what is all about? all that hate on kobe, because the man made a mistake having a conseual sex with a golddigger. Who in this world didn't make a mistake, we should only judge what this guy is doing on the basketball court and right now there is no any player on his level period..

Capital Z, why aren't you telling me how well Wade played lastnight or Odom for that matter???

Do you only brag about the heat when they win, and if so what happens when they lose???

What sort of a fan are you, only bragging about the wins and ignoring the losses???

I am not jealous of the heat, I praised the heat's effort to come this far ahead of the playoffs. (get it through your thick black skull)

...about reading my posts, only the first 9 lines were for your precious heat, the rest was for Playmaker...

Speaking of playmaker, the only thing you had to comment on was the part about where kobe forced himself on the female, thats funny coming from you...(This tells me that you agree with everything I said except that part)

In all honesty, I dont know whether or not he forced himself on her, non of us do, except Tuug.(He just happens to be hanging with his long time crush kobe at the time of the incident becuz he speaks highly of the man)

Y'all brought out MJ's infidelities...True, MJ wasnt faithful to his wife, only becuz it aint our business.(89% of pro athletes aren't)

We never hear anyone coming out and accusing MJ of raping them.(Matter of fact, we are hearing alot more of the true gold diggers who happened to have blackmailed mj back in the day when he was being unfaithful...and he settled with them, but some of the groupies were too greedy, they just had to come out and ask for more money, and we know how that ended...)

We never heard AI, T-Mac, Duncan, Shaq, or KG being accused of rape.(thats becuz they are real men who can get laid without a problem, no force or anything close to it being needed)

Tuug, I am not sure if you get the message thats written in BIG LETTERS FOR YOU..but u are not making any sense.

All you ever say is how I am taken with the players alot more than I am taken with the game itself, yet you just happen to obsess over anything or anyone who just talks smack about your kobe, and his fakers...(What does that tell u, be honest)

and the question I have for you is, do you have anything better to add to what we discuss in this thread, other than your poor attempt of catching my undivided attention??

ahahah...you must be one hella talkative girl...first you come in here making references about players and when we use it against you, you run around and say "oh In all honesty, I dont know whether or not he forced himself on her"...plus who knows you were the problems to "MJ's infidelities"...since you claim to know so much about this game do you hang out in the Arenas and watch players come in and go out???...maybe this might tell us more about your background as a so called fan.....so far i've been ignoring you for so long until you mentioned my name...that tells you u can't discuss without my name being involved...like i said honestly i don't talk about basketball with females like you...i hope this tells you something...for your information i happen to be a fan of this game and real recognize real that's why LAKERS are gonna win this year whether u like it or not...

everybody in here knows who's making fool at him/her self...speaking of attentions lazy girl i got real women out here in the streets so i don't need no cyber connections...i'm through with you...

The other thing i'm suprised at right now is where is the SUPERMAN????

ahhhahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahaaa

now imma bad fan ahaahhhhahhahhaaaaaaaaaa

yeah i guess ur rite

yo lazy cut down wit ur essays ok there aint no prof here no need to showoff jus keep it simple and plain like every1 else ight 5 lines thats great 10 ok 15 lines thats pushin it but a whole page to urself come on now relax

Dont know about you guys. But never seen the LAL perform so bad like in the 3rd round of the finals. Shaq had lost his cool n performing fouls, really felt sorry for the giant.

Glad though Detroit were playin a good game. Lookin forward 2 stay up in the wee hours in the morning 2 watch the last lag live.Hope the pistons will do some more wonders.

well i am throwing a party tomorow for the game!

but its buof (bring your own food) though!

we gonna show them motor city boyz... the ropes!!

be there or square!!