Sign in to follow this  
lol

From personal experience!

lol   

Rudy: I don't remember extending such an invitation but if this is ur way of asking for one... then sure... hit the runway... I will be there to pick u up :D

waraa rudy, dhinac kale oo aad ka soo martit sheekada maa waysay? waa socon waynay aan orondno waaye sheekadaada. Orod igu mood!

meesha waa isku saxiixoosa haye, gacan aan kuu taagay walaahi.

OI I know ur reply is going 2 be something within these lines " what ...is that somali, can some1 plzz explain that? sectio6en did u get dat man?" innit?

(just kidding with ya dont bite my head off AGAIN)

will thanks hibo, now see sista! with lil love we can all be a happy family! :cool:

about picking me up! dont worry, i will take a cab!! not that i dont trust yah! i just like to come to a country under cover! u know what i mean!

just incase if there r bad or wrong rumours about me!!

c_k! do i get to pick where to bite?

hibo, lil personal advice from me, forget about the package! it could be full of u know what! always stick with the person that rocks your world! dont forget that! package aint nothing put a whole lotta of carefully assembly stuff to get your attention! :cool: