Sign in to follow this  
lol

From personal experience!

Jewel   

underdog, u big dog u...our lil' insignificant female brain can't handle ur amazing intellect..sorry my king, i guess im just gonna have to retire to my rightful place in order to understand where a king like u is coming from....oh...my brain, it hurts....

i will not argue with a caveman-have a nice day!

Baashi, i get ur point, but many doesnt mean all, so i wasnt generalizing, cause not all human beings are the same. as for preference, i did say that if that was ur choice, good for u, i was just stating my point, no need to substitute ur judgement for mine, cause clearly, underdog has showned that i am fairly new to the english language and might get a word or two mixed up...

underdog   

And still cannot get an answer.....

I'll take your sarcasm as a sign that no credible retort is forthcoming....

...and with that I retire to my cave.

Miriam1   

You know what underdog i wish u all the best and inshallah you will find that woman who will appreciate all that you are willing to offer in a marriage.

Qac Qaac   

Samiyah i guess u r knew in here, and u just attacked me, what is this all attacks all about, oh yeah i forgot u r educated now.

samiyah when did i ever said, i am against women getting educated, all the hadith u narrated i don't think it applies to me, coz i would love our women to be educated.

now the education i am talking about is the islamic education, which would teach the women not always to be attacky that's is a scary side of women, and no man want that. now for both us here let's not use islam in here, coz quite frankly i don't think we both are so much educated to give fatwah in our religion.

The education i am talking about, is the one that make u guys think, the way u guys think now, Confrontation all the time. Jewel u being so sercastic to underdog while he is only asking u a question, u think, u r so much a head in the game huh?

for the other girls oo tiri, wakhtigaas waala dhaafay, ee dumarka guriga ee fadhin jireen, abaydiis, hormarka horay oo aadka udaran aad gaartay bal ii sheeg,

in conclusion i don't have time, for a new girl to attack me all the time, i said, and i'll say it again, if i want to marry a cadaan woman i would marry her long time ago, but guess i don't want to marry her coz she has a different calture from me, that is why i want a somali woman, now what i see is the somali girls are thinking like them, and telling me because they are educated, and trying to prove this from islam, which teaches you women should obay their man, as long as he is fellowing the orders of allah, samiyah how come u don't tell me that hadith hon.

learn the history of islam, and the west, and u'll find out the west librated women in 1950s, while islam did 1400yrs ago.

if u want a change a nation change their women, no wonder why we are struggling so much.

pls don't quote me, out of contex, and blow it out of proportion, for who ever other girl who wants to attack again, out of emotions, pls first say acuudu billah, try to be open minded, then come and let's have exchange opinions.

samiyah just incase u missed what i wrote above,i'll say it again, i want women to be educated in their religion, just because u know how to speak english is not enough education ok. don't learn their calture, learn their education in the technology field, science math, those stuff, but not to bring their morals and values to us.

bilan   

salaam

i really do not understand where all these anger come from, the girl was talking about certain men, she did not say all men, so unless you are one of these men, it does not apply to you. also qac qaac i do not understand what made you think if girls are educated they will act like gaalo, westernized theory is old.there are girls who act like western as there are men who do that also. you keep repeating you want women to get islamic education i'm not asking you why you did not include men as well. but also islam gave the women the right to speak up, prophet (PPUH) used to ask his wives' opinion, if we demand that our men to ask our opinion i'm sure we are exercising our islamic rights, so do not assume that if we get all islamic education you want we will say ok all the time.i do not know whether you want us to follow somali culture or islam, because as far as i know somali culture contradicts islam.

Qac Qaac   

here we go again, did i ever say, women are not allowed to have freedom of speach, i think, there is not pt, of continuing an arguement with u guys, anyways what ever your opinion is, it is only yours.

Bulo sis, u r the third girl, who just came with full arsenal attack, is no pt of saying the same thing again, u know what i said.

women and men, who acts more like westernized in western countries, lol, i don't even have to say anything in here, every body sees it. thanks for the love bye.

Jewel   

Funny how u guys used our replies as "emotional" and urs were deemed "intellectual"...if that isn't sexist, i dont know what is....

Now talk about being emotional Qaac Qaac, i thought that was a female only emotion? why all the tears and quit saying ur being attacked cause all we're doing is excercising free speech, not using WMD on u...learn the difference b4 u become hysterical again, and as for why im sarcastic to UD? he knows why, so if u can't comprehend it from my pevious posts, im not gonna become ur secular teacher, afterall, i should be on earth to obey my man and learn qoran, nothing else.

Funny how

lol   

OK! Hold up folks

I think we are taking the issues completely out of proportion. When I have posted this inquiry I didn't have in mind that it would change to battle of the sexes rather wanted to understand why it happens...so I rest my case here although I couldn't agree more with ATHENA...

Baashi: As for you, I did do self assessment even consulted a shrink to see if the problem laid with me, but sorry I am on the track. Simply because I symbolize strength that doesn't mean I have lost my maternal instincts. No Matter how I carrry myself, the bottom line is I am still a woman. As far as other qualities goes, I don't think I am short in any....we are not generalizing just wondering why is it that men ran away from sisters who know what they want?...

Abu Dhabi is expensive trip true but the ammendities it offers is worthwhile :D

bilan   

salaam

it is funny qac qaac, i asked things that no one asked you before,i did not attack you, unless you call questioning attack,i read and reread what i post to find where i attacked you, and unfortunatelly i can't locate it. i do not really care who acts more westernized cause i care both brothers and sisters equally, the point was there are good and bad ones in every gender.anyway if what i wrote bothered you then raali ahoow.

Blessed   

What is the point of these debates, if ya'll arn't even hearing each other?

*walks out of thread singing*

Ragu naago jecelaa

dumarkuna u roona

hadana diiq dagaal

iyo colaad raagta badanaa

kolna wey is reebaan

kolna wey is raadhsaan

dhan ma isu racaan?

redface.gifredface.gif

Qaac: huuno put a lid this "‘m the victim feel sorry for me crap!" :D No one would have even addressed you if it wasn't uncalled for... You have placed a magnifying glass over us, and when we try to merely point out the flaws in ur views, we are accused of personally attacking you? :eek: Hmm interesting huh?

Walalo do me a favour n stop constantly contradicting urself! and another thing another care to elaborate on this point "i want women to be educated in their religion, just because u know how to speak english is not enough education"

"in conclusion i don't have time, for a new girl to attack me all the time" If you want others to stop disagreeing with you, than do us all a favor and stop posting none sense...

"and i'll say it again, if i want to marry a cadaan woman i would marry her long time ago, but guess i don't want to marry her coz she has a different calture from me, that is why i want a somali woman, now what i see is the somali girls are thinking like them, and telling me because they are educated, and trying to prove this from islam, which teaches you women should obay their man, as long as he is fellowing the orders of allah, samiyah how come u don't tell me that hadith hon."

Huuno, what I love most about our deen is that it is fair! It doesn't hinder us from doing anything productive in our lives, so don't sit there and state that we are to be slaves for our hobbies! Islam gave us the right to chose a husband for ourselves, so alhamdulillah without this right a sister might end up having to marry a chauvinist! icon_razz.gif

To be obedient doesn’t mean we are suppose to be cupped up in a four-wall sphere! ;) don't get me wrong, I'm not downplaying nor 'm I undervaluing the role of sisters being "home boddies"

For the life of me I can't figure out why u keep insisting on labeling the educated women as western females? :confused: For some odd reason, I get the feeling that you see them as the only female species who exercise their rights! Ur leaning on the judgmental side! Its not a good habit to develop u know ;)

Qac Qaac   

Ameenah lool, 4 the wisdom words,

Buulo, if u don't see that as an attack then, what is your definition of attack.

samiyah, when did i ever say, a woman should be locked in a 4 wall room, or is that your fear, and u think, that is what i am talking about.

jewel, untill right now, i don't know what u mean, we should only study quran and that's it, don't u know the best book in the world is quran. anyways let's not talk about the quran, coz some of us here are mad, and i don't want them to say something out of anger, that leads them to sinning.

samiyah, if u think, the kind of education u r getting is not making u think, like cadaan, why u keep repeating the same pt and argue with me, i think, u know it too it is altering your thaughts believes, values, manners and etc... that is why u telling no is not making me think cadaan way, u just playing a psychological game.

i am not arguing for men, nor am i arguing against women in here, all i am doing is, i am after that western influence on our ppl.

jewel, on latest posting, if that was not emotional then what is, sis. u just proving me wrong.

samiyah, u said, i contradicted myself, what r u doing,

gabdhoo iga raali ahaada haddaan, saan idiin kulu leeyay, waxa kaliya aan rabay in aa sameeyo waxay aheed in fikradaha dhi naca westiga naga soo gaaray in aan iska qabano, oo aan heesanno sense of our calture, oo aan ilbax nimo u aragno dhaqankeena iyo especially diinteena.

nakala jiheeya macsalaama.

Jewel   

Qac Qaac, debating with u, and that is highly questionable if what ur doing is debating, is like talking to a wall, so bro, spare me ur nonsense, i got better things to do. A lot of things are going over ur head, u just might not be big enough to understand them. I think UD is looking for a roommate, care to join him?

ciao

well lookie what we got here! xalimos on the rag!

it dont really atonish me since i am aware of the author and wanna ask her couple of things!

hibo!

walaashy! i havent seen u write anything +ve about faaraxs, why? why attacks so low all de time? has a faarax done u wrong that u is so bent on destroying us? whats the deal here sista? i mean, u come up with all this diz about faarax, like faarax logo yarey, faarax this and that! why all the hate sista?

if u got a beef with one faarix say it so! i am on way right now, sacrivising my saturday nite so i can be a good company for xalimo who got nobody to keep her company! u know what, i dont even expect her to gimme a lil kiss on the check when i drop her home! a standard dating rule in the country!! i am doing for the nomad race so that she at least gets the notion that we are here for her, if she wants to reach out to her bros/sistas. she is new in town, so at least, she will get my true brotherly love, for now... later on, now thats a different story...

so, sista hibo, plz do me a favor and once while, can u say something +ve about us, brother faarixs!!!!!!!!!!!!! bow bow! i know were not worthy, but guess what, we just a human like u all! smile.gif