Sign in to follow this  
Rakim

I have a Question to ask ???

Rakim   

Why do somali women become fat as soon as they got married or even have their first child.??

I have seen alot of them and they are all having the same problem.

Is it because of their lazzines, they tend to forget how to take care their bodies and stay fit or is this has to do with their gene??

Peace!

LOL LOL LOL SOMETIMES I WONDER ABOUT THE FATE OF THIS WEBSITE AND HOW LONG IT GOT BEFORE IT BECOMES HISTORY!!!!!!

HERE ARE SOME SUGGESTIONS:

1. HAVE A BABY AND THEN SEE HOW UR BODY CHANGES

2. BECAUSE WOMEN AREN'T ON THE MARKET ANYMORE, SINCE THEY GOT A BUYER.

3. LOOK AT THE TYPES OF FOOD THEY EAT AND THEIR LIFESTYLE

4. WELL MAYBE CAUSE THEY DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THEIR WEIGHT

5. IT'S GENETIC

6. IT'S CULTURALLY EXPECTED AND ACCEPTED, SO WHY TRY TO BE DIFFERENT.

NOW AFTER U FIND OUT THE ANSWER TO UR QUESTION, WHAT EXCATLY DID U BENEFIT FROM IT, U STILL A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Lefty   

Their gaining weight ofcourse has nothing to do with diet or lack of fitness. Actually, it's the combination of their genetic make up and the high quality of Somalimen's reproductive cell. No matter where and what family poor and rich she came from, she'll become a big lady as soon as she stimulated with skinny dude.

Emerald   

looooooool.....uno i ask maself d exact same question nd sumtimes wunda wat'll become of me wen married nd wid kids hmmmmmm (i cn only pray is not genetic).... nd truthfully i fink is probably cos deyz too darn lazy to get bk in shape, but funny question!!!!!

A7LA-SHU   

I ONLY HAVE ONE ANSWER FOR U THAT I KNOW FOR FACT.

ALL THE LADIES I HAVE SEEN WHO WAS GETTING MARRIED. FIRST THING THEY WERE DOING WAS GAIN WEIGHT.. I KNOW THREE GIRLS THAT GOT MARRIED LAST SUMMER. AND THEY WEIGHT LIKE 100 OR SOMETHING AND ABOUT 6 MONTH BEFORE THEIR WEDDIN THEY HAVE GAIN ATLEAST 30Ib or more..... SO I GUESS THAT IS WHAT U BEEN SEEIN SAME GIRL U SAW LAST YEAR JUST GOT MARRIED AND HERE SHE IS MANSHA'ALLAH FAT LOL..

AND YEAH WE KNOW FOR SHOO AS SOMALIS EAT ALOT OF SWEET, N SWEET=FAT.. NOT WORKING OUT. I REALLY HAVE NO IDEA IF SOMALI GIRLS WORK OUT OR NOT.. MAYBE FEW. COZ I KNOW I DON'T...

HOPE THAT HELPED..

SoMa_InC   

Why is it that skinny mali men get weight some time after they get married? i.e they all get floppy stomach.

P.S ~ No harm intended.

peace

G-MONEY...GOOD POINT.

MATTA FACT, I'M GETTING IRRIATED BOUT FEMALES THIS, FEMALES THAT. GODDAMN WE'RE YOUR SISTAH'S, MOTHERS, AUNTS, GRANDMOTHERS SO LET IT BE. WALAAHI BEFORE I START MY JOURNEY TO MEN HATIN ,IF I KEEP SEEIN ALL THESE UNLOGICAL POSTS MADE BY YOU BROTHA'S. SO FU*CK1NG WHAT IF SHE IS FAT, WHY YOU SKINNY, SO WHAT IF SHE WEARS JEANS, WHY ARE YOUR PANTS HANGIN...WHAT WE ARE IS THE OPPOSITE FROM YOU ALL...SO DONT TRY ANAYZLE EVERYTHIN TO THE DIME..ALL THIS NONESENSE, HE SAID , SHE SAID, HE'S ON MY CLIT...WHO GIVES A DAMN CUZ QUIET HONESTLY IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII DOOONT GIVE A F*CK.

1-*

XXX

shyhem   

I once asked this question to asomali lady, and u know what she told me,"u men do that to the ladies".And when i ask how,all she could say is that intimacy or physical contact btw men and women makes us the ladies bigger sideways.Was she right? maybe or maybe not,it depends on how the weight was gained,but i have my own theory.

Ariadne   

Im guessing Rakim is at the very oldest 15. Lets see now, if a woman got married and had a child don't you think the weight she gained with the pregnancy would still be on her?. Especially for somali women since having a truckload of children is traditional. And if you married someone because you love them its supposed to be unconditional love. Meaning you will love them whether they became so skinny they look like they have AIDS or became huge.

Sometimes these questions that are posted are soo stupid it shows the person either did not think about it or does not know how to think. :mad: :mad:

Ariadne   

Originally posted by Lefty:

No matter where and what family poor and rich she came from, she'll become a big lady as soon as she stimulated with skinny dude.

Funny theory :D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by S.O.S:

Sometimes these questions that are posted are soo stupid it shows the person either did not think about it or does not know how to think. :mad: :mad:

I agree with you a 110%...Couldn't have said it any better... :mad: :mad:

Haaruun   

Rakim, This is not a wise question. However, it's not only our women that experience a physical change after having a baby; It only appears that way to you cuz u associate with them 24/7.....Mothers should be respected - not dissed

Rakim   

Jawahir, g-money, brown suga, s.o.s and kool kat..My sincere apology goes to all of ya if you felt this thread as an offensive by being over-weight Somali women but make sure you know that I didn't intend that. I felt the necessity of bringing up the problems that face within somali community. Others who realized what I'm talking about, I appreciated your input.

Peace

Rakim   

Haaruun

it has nothing to do with moms..When you got married, you'll deeply know what I'm talking about...Til then, take care!