Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

wow

me   

00180txs5.jpg

I like that face, it would make a nice statue.....I mean its so strong and powerful.

30.jpg

31.jpg

Chimera   

Originally posted by me:

00180txs5.jpg

I like that face, it would make a nice statue.....I mean its so strong and powerful.

correct bro :cool:

Originally posted by king_450:

I hope her hubby is not mad at us posting this un-authorized pics.

Lets just say that i'm *not* impressed!

Ms DD   

"The father of supermodel Yasmeen Ghauri, who was born in Canada in 1971, also disapproved of her profession. Moin Ghauri is a former imam of the Islamic community of Quebec. In interviews, he has expressed strong disapproval of his daughter’s chosen career. She is still my daughter, but her actions are completely contrary to the teachings of Islam, he said in one interview. She is doing something that encourages others to be doing bad things.

Yasmeen Ghauri has said she tried to become a devout Muslim, particularly after she once visited Saudi Arabia, where women are not allowed to drive or show any flesh. I thought, ‘OK, OK, I’m going to be really religious, I’m going to cut off school, I’m going to cover my head and everything.’ Then I woke up and said: ‘This is ridiculous, I haven’t gone to hell.’

She has contracts with the Versace fashion label and Victoria’s Secret, which makes bras and underpants decorated with feathers, diamantes and fishnet. But her career has damaged her father’s standing in their community. Not long after Yasmeen Ghauri became famous, rivals at the local mosque published pamphlets titled Imam in Hot Water, which asked why a person “who could not even regulate the affairs of his own family” be allowed to provide religious guidance to the wider community. Some Muslims refused to attend prayers led by Moin Ghauri. I’ve been cut off, he said.

Yasmeen Ghauri responded: I know he doesn’t like it, but he can’t really change it. I am sure somewhere deep inside he’s proud. "

http://www.yasmeen-ghauri.com/talk/articles/model-muslims/

Is she the same yasmin?