Che -Guevara

NISA: Imminent threat against Farmaajo and Rooble

galbeedi   
42 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Only a couple of days ago, Roble was being threatened.

Before the Hiiraan bombing Rooble recieved a text message threatening serious harms if certain seats were opened for context. Rather than take a security measure to secure the venue, he attended a mourning event for the deceased and told everyone about the texts. What was the ise of advertising these messages after the fact.?

THese two fools, Farmaajo and Rooble might lead to either an forseen catastrphe like serious bombing or worst a civil war.

A freind of mine told me last weekend that Farmaajo has to make a serious decision to save the country from unievitable civil war. His opponenets are hell bent to either oust him or lead a civil war. I asked him what are the options for Farmaajo? he said, resigning and refusing to participate a corrupt system while declaring to the Somali people that his decision are based for the best interest of the country and to avoid any clashes with the opposition.

I would add that after resigning he could proclaim his own political party ( Nabad Iyo Nolol) officailly and prepare himself for the next election. Some people believe that even if he wins the dysfuction will continue.

This actually confirms the fact that NISA and Alshabab have morphed into one. No one knows where Alshabab ends and NISA begins or vice-versa. 

Roobleh first confirmed that he received threatening messages on his phone - it is only fair to assume the PM's number was leaked by NISA agents. We can also deduce that the collaboration between Alshabab and NISA does not only end leaks messages but has evolved into a full fletched working relationship. 

So for NISA to come forward with a message like the one above, it just shows that Rooble's comments were spot on and that the same people who murdered Amina in Beledweyne are also after him. 

The addition of Farmaajo to the list of individuals that Alshabab is targetting is just nothing but smoke-screen. 

9 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Before the Hiiraan bombing Rooble recieved a text message threatening serious harms if certain seats were opened for context. Rather than take a security measure to secure the venue, he attended a mourning event for the deceased and told everyone about the texts. What was the ise of advertising these messages after the fact.?

THese two fools, Farmaajo and Rooble might lead to either an forseen catastrphe like serious bombing or worst a civil war.

A freind of mine told me last weekend that Farmaajo has to make a serious decision to save the country from unievitable civil war. His opponenets are hell bent to either oust him or lead a civil war. I asked him what are the options for Farmaajo? he said, resigning and refusing to participate a corrupt system while declaring to the Somali people that his decision are based for the best interest of the country and to avoid any clashes with the opposition.

I would add that after resigning he could proclaim his own political party ( Nabad Iyo Nolol) officailly and prepare himself for the next election. Some people believe that even if he wins the dysfuction will continue.

Farmaajo and Rooble are tools. The real goal is to dismantle institutions.

• Thanks 1

Arafaat   

Indeed, and this is what many don’t seem to get that internal infightings are weakening the institutions and will make an Afghanistan like scenario more plausible by the day. Very unfortunate!! 

• Like 1

galbeedi   
14 hours ago, baala xoofto said:

This actually confirms the fact that NISA and Alshabab have morphed into one. No one know.

People said the same thing during the regime of Hassan Sheikh, especially when crirics of Hassan Sheikh were murdered. Madoobe Nuunow, a promenent South West leader opposed the formation of three provinces and wanted six provinces including JUbbaland as one enurty. His opponents were Shariif Sakiin and Hassan Sheikh.

THen suddenly, Al -Shabaab not only bombed the hotel but also strormed with hald dozen men to finish them off. We were all shocked, why would Al-shabaab eliminatethose who were obsticle for the formation of two seperate antities of JUbbaland and south west.

It is a strategy to dismantle the intelligence service. We have seen this before.

Why any decent person accuse those who guarantee  me and you (the people of the capital) to  sleep at night in peace and walk streets is beyond me. This is beyons Al-shabaab. The chaos theory in Somalia has many beneficiaries within and without Somalia. 

Alshabab has distanced itself from NISA's press release. Says that it is a smokescreen for NISA to carry out its bombings. Again, no one really know who is killing who these days. Both NISA and Alshabab are taking turns. 

The only difference is that NISA's targeting killings are more deadly as they have access to more information than the terror network. 

galbeedi   

Despite how the selection process proceeded ,  at the end  we had an election to clear the air. Under Rooble that opportunity is denied. 

Imagine, Hassan Sheikh and Cumar Sharmaarke were both running for president , yet they never interfered with the rules of the game agreed upon and never replaced an election commissioner after being appointed.

This Rooble guy has fired both the federal election chairman and conflict resolution chairman which is illegal interfreince. How could anyone accept the outcome of this election.

As Che mentioned, there are probably other forces leading them to coalition course.

Even this statement from NISA is amateurush. All they needed to say was that the "leadership of the Somali  government is targeted and we are taking security precautions". They don't need to mention names.

The heads of the army, police and intelligence must deploy their security forces and hunt these people before it is too late.

galbeedi   
3 minutes ago, baala xoofto said:

Alshabab has distanced itself from NISA's press release. Says that it is a smokescreen for NISA to carry out its bombings. Again, no one really know who is killing who these days. Both NISA and Alshabab are taking turns. 

The only difference is that NISA's targeting killings are more deadly as they h

Are we now taking the words of Al-shabaab as the truth? I don't think so. 

THese bombings are intended to saw discord and anarchy. Ethiopia used to deploy Al-shabaab many times before, now it is probably Kenya and other intelligence operatives residing in Nairobi.

Even KIsmaayo which never had bombs for years, had allowed a successful one when Hodan Naaleeye and others who seemed to be the opposition to Madoobe were killed including strorming the hotel after the bombs. 

One thing we all know is that people who ally themselves with Rooble have extensive connection with none state actors, warlords, criminals and other for hire mafia people . Who else has militia and other killers in their nidths?