Che -Guevara

Deni declares his candidacy for Somali Presidency

XX, First of all I don't give a flying fig who they choose. Like I said previously, I have no dog in the fight. My opinion here is just purely based on logic.

I asked myself what can Deni bring to Mogadishu? I mean, he cannot claim to be good in security or fighting terrorism. He cannot claim he is good economic manager. He cannot claim to be a good negotiator or deal maker. He comes across as "my-way or the highway" kind of man. Which is basically the last thing South Somalia needs at this point in time. 

I am not saying that the others are better than him. But all I am saying is, he has proven track record of failure.  

Samafal   
16 hours ago, baala xoofto said:

XX, First of all I don't give a flying fig who they choose. Like I said previously, I have no dog in the fight. My opinion here is just purely based on logic.

I asked myself what can Deni bring to Mogadishu? I mean, he cannot claim to be good in security or fighting terrorism. He cannot claim he is good economic manager. He cannot claim to be a good negotiator or deal maker. He comes across as "my-way or the highway" kind of man. Which is basically the last thing South Somalia needs at this point in time. 

I am not saying that the others are better than him. But all I am saying is, he has proven track record of failure.  

And what is your logic based on? On personal experience? On your wishes? On your instincts? On your fears? 

What do you know about his track record of failure? Would you enlighten us sir?

First stop getting animated.  Read my post again. You will find the questions and the answers. 

In my opinion, there are few things a man in Villa Somalia must bring to the table: (I am sure South Somalians have other priorities and look for other things)

1. Must have a plan to fight Alshabab

2. Must have a plan to bring security to the main urban centres  (other than Alshabab)

3. Has a plan for the economy

4. Must be someone who has thick skinned and cannot run away from criticism. 

5. Must be someone who is seen as just, fair and accommodating other opinions.

If I start with the last two, we know where Deni falls here. He is neither thick skinned nor has any tolerance for other's opinions. That is unless you stand your ground like the Diano brothers and force Deni to do a U-turn.  

The district of Hodan in Mogadishu is probably 5 times bigger both in land-size and population than the whole of Garowe. Deni failed to bring security to Garowe where drunkards and thieves openly roam the streets and cause havoc at times. 

The news item below is from Jan 2022. The Deputy Police commissioner and drug kingpin both arrive in the building of Golis Telecom. The Deputy Police man and the drug kingpin have a fist-fight in the middle of the building while their security details have a open shoot out in the streets. End of story. I mean, the drug Kingpin is hiding in plain sight in Garowe which is 1km by 1km big. No arrests, no charges, nothing. 

Is Deni exporting that in-action plan to Mogadishu? 

In terms of economic management, Deni couldn't save the Somali Shillings from collapsing under his watch, leaving many of the poorest citizens worse off. There are many businesses who have said that they truck loads of Somali Shillings that are worthless today. This is money that was worth $$$ that is now going to the landfill. 

If I were a resident in Mogadishu, I would be worried about losing my Shillings. 

The rest of the pact is no better. But I am picking on Deni b/c at least he has been through a test and he has failed in my opinion. I just don't see how Deni is going to fair when the issues are 100x bigger and the security problem is 1000x harder.  

PUNTLANDPOST.NET

Xarunta weyn ee Shirkadda Golis ku leedahay Caasimadda Garoowe waxa saaka laga maqlay Raasaas dhexmartay Ciidanka Booliiska iyo dabley hubaysan.… Sii akhri

image.thumb.png.37b2a7e91d9b17cd8b162acf79e098b1.png

Arafaat   
On 3/28/2022 at 5:43 AM, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

If we are honest and I am not a fan of puntland my trackrecord says that but I am sure  Deni would do a much better then the current expired president called mr cheese .  Security is even worse then during Hassan sheikh Mahamud . I don’t think people should judge deni for the fall out with dyaano. It’s an incident and incidents occur. But it has been resolved I think deni has better speech charismatic and better leadership then farmaajo

Your only saying that because you think a Puntland candidate wouldn’t care about Somaliland and maintain status quo.  😆

Just now, Arafaat said:

Your only saying that because you think a Puntland candidate wouldn’t care about Somaliland and maintain status quo.  😆

LOL 

Samafal   
11 hours ago, baala xoofto said:

First stop getting animated.  Read my post again. You will find the questions and the answers. 

In my opinion, there are few things a man in Villa Somalia must bring to the table: (I am sure South Somalians have other priorities and look for other things)

1. Must have a plan to fight Alshabab

2. Must have a plan to bring security to the main urban centres  (other than Alshabab)

3. Has a plan for the economy

4. Must be someone who has thick skinned and cannot run away from criticism. 

5. Must be someone who is seen as just, fair and accommodating other opinions.

If I start with the last two, we know where Deni falls here. He is neither thick skinned nor has any tolerance for other's opinions. That is unless you stand your ground like the Diano brothers and force Deni to do a U-turn.  

The district of Hodan in Mogadishu is probably 5 times bigger both in land-size and population than the whole of Garowe. Deni failed to bring security to Garowe where drunkards and thieves openly roam the streets and cause havoc at times. 

The news item below is from Jan 2022. The Deputy Police commissioner and drug kingpin both arrive in the building of Golis Telecom. The Deputy Police man and the drug kingpin have a fist-fight in the middle of the building while their security details have a open shoot out in the streets. End of story. I mean, the drug Kingpin is hiding in plain sight in Garowe which is 1km by 1km big. No arrests, no charges, nothing. 

Is Deni exporting that in-action plan to Mogadishu? 

In terms of economic management, Deni couldn't save the Somali Shillings from collapsing under his watch, leaving many of the poorest citizens worse off. There are many businesses who have said that they truck loads of Somali Shillings that are worthless today. This is money that was worth $$$ that is now going to the landfill. 

If I were a resident in Mogadishu, I would be worried about losing my Shillings. 

The rest of the pact is no better. But I am picking on Deni b/c at least he has been through a test and he has failed in my opinion. I just don't see how Deni is going to fair when the issues are 100x bigger and the security problem is 1000x harder.  

PUNTLANDPOST.NET

Xarunta weyn ee Shirkadda Golis ku leedahay Caasimadda Garoowe waxa saaka laga maqlay Raasaas dhexmartay Ciidanka Booliiska iyo dabley hubaysan.… Sii akhri

image.thumb.png.37b2a7e91d9b17cd8b162acf79e098b1.png

Cantarabaqash. There is no point of reasoning with you anymore.

Samafal   
6 hours ago, Arafaat said:

If Dani becomes president, Karaash a former SSC leader would become president of Puntalnd. And that would probably make Somaliland weary in terms of their claim on Sool & Sanaag and in terms of Sool Clan becoming stakeholders to be reckoned with. And I guess this is the reason that the little Baala is trying so hard to taint Dani's image here on SOL.