Che -Guevara

Russia Invades Ukraine

Ukraine will bounce back and Putin will go into the history books as one of the butchers of humanity along with Hitler, Saddam Housain, Mengistu, Pol Pot, Siyad Barre among others.

What is left of the 40km long convoy.

The amazing thing is that the Ukrainian Army has not lost much probably less than 5% of its hardware. Whereas the invading Russians have lost almost 50% of their military hardware. 

On 2/28/2022 at 6:46 AM, Che -Guevara said:

Xaaj, you surprise me every now and then. Do you realize the West includes your beloved English?

As much as I like my English friends how ever I don’t like the western hypocrisy nor do I like the. Double standards or the new world order where they bully people around yes Russia is in the wrong in the invasion but to go ballistic as the westerners go is just out of porportion. Any way the west invaded Iraq. Raped that country under false pretext  it took it resources disband is army let a terrorist group take over they claimed they brought democracy but they just used on secterian group against the other to prolong their stay and divide and conquer. The west is no position to tell Russia not to invade Ukraine.. And that che is the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Meel ku qoru 

Russia's flag ship warship of the Black Sea fleet has been sunk off the coast of Ukraine. 

Ukraine recently acquired from Britain deadly anti-warship missiles. This is probably the end of Russia's Black Sea fleet. They will be hunted one by one. 

Moskva or Moscow was able to carry up to 500 navy men. 

As Russia is pushed out of North of Kharkiv, fighting moving to the border with Russia now. 

Around 26,350 Russian troops killed, says Ukraine 

Russia has lost 26,350 troops since it invaded Ukraine on 24 February, the Ukrainian Ministry of Defence said in its latest update.

Ukraine claims the total losses from Russia are:

1,187 tanks

2,856 armoured combat vehicles

528 artillery systems

185 multiple launch rocket systems

eight air defence systems

199 aircraft

160 helicopters

290 unmanned aerial vehicles

94 cruise missiles

12 ships or boats

1,997 motor vehicles and tank trucks

41 special equipment units

The BBC has not been able to independently verify these claims.

The Ukraine Army is almost 100% intact 3 months after the war. While Russia's invading army is a spent force and has no capacity left for offensive or even defensive posture. They are now sitting ducks - running out of supplies. As the Ukrainian drones harass the supply lines cutting off Russia's army.

3 months ago                                                                             Today

image.thumb.png.f64e5f4499fc81871c11b012e9e051a9.png

Ukraine war: 'This is just the beginning, everything is still to come'

A military source in the 57th Brigade told me that one of their units went into the line with 240 men and came out with about 140 - the rest of them killed, wounded and captured.

Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelensky has said the Russians could be killing up to 100 Ukrainian soldiers a day in Donbas.

WWW.BBC.COM

As Russian attacks intensify, Ukrainians are asking whether it's better to pay for a ceasefire with land - or lives.

Two years on, Russia's economy is more resilient and the war is stagnant.  Aid from the West is dwindling and if Trump is elected, Ukraine is screwed.

Illyria   

Trump says he’d disregard NATO treaty, urge Russian attacks on U.S. allies
“One of the presidents of a big country stood up and said, ‘Well, sir, if we don’t pay and we’re attacked by Russia, will you protect us?,’” Trump said during a rally at Coastal Carolina University. “I said, ‘You didn’t pay. You’re delinquent.’ He said, ‘Yes, let’s say that happened.’ No, I would not protect you. In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the hell they want.”

Trump’s remarks come as the GOP is debating whether to provide additional foreign aid to Ukraine, which is fighting a war with Russia after being invaded by Moscow in 2022. The Senate is considering legislation that would give $60 billion to Ukraine. House Republicans, however, have echoed Trump’s skepticism about doing so.

WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

The Republican front-runner said he encouraged Russia to “do whatever the hell they want” to member countries he views as...