Che -Guevara

A crazy day: Oil and Gas Production Sharing Agreement

Unbelievable. If someone told me this story, I would've said get-outta-town!!! It is wrong on so many levels. 

Had it not been the Company that published a Press Release in the USA, this story would have been kept under the carpet and the Bonus money divided up by the vultures in Mogadishu. All without anybody knowing about it. 

The big picture, where does this leave the International Community's trust? Or what legacy will this leave for other future investment deals?  

12 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

It was published by the minister himself on Twitter. 

That was after 3 days when the deal was signed. 

But the Press Release by the Company was before the Minister tweeted about this. 

To be exact, the Company releases news at 12pm London Time. While the minister tweeted about this 4:30pm London Time. Almost 4 1/2 hours late.

It is called damage control. But too little too late. 

galbeedi   

The so called cabinet was filled with crooks and thieves. The parliament is probably worse. 

Dadkaas baa dawlad iyo dal in ay dhisaan laga filayaa.

we are  witnessing the biggest theft in SOMALI history, people talk how bad it was in late 1960s elections, where was completely out of control, I think the scale of corruption going on right now, it is precedence, new record, the parliamentarians,  will be the least qualified, the most corrupt crooks we have ever seen, and of course will be the worse performing ever. Sometimes I think those pushing for this selection, were pushing SOMALIA to the grave

RIP Somalia

He has his job as per presidential executive order jagada lagama qaadi karo any wasiir until new dowlad dhalato. Same digreeto also controls any minister and ministry, that they cannot reach any deals with international organizations. So waa wada siihaye jagooyinkee ku fadhiyaan.

In a nutshell this is what is wrong with South Somalia. They are normalising what is not normal and quiet frankly immoral.

If it wasn't for the American Company following its processes and procedures and releasing the news item to the Press. No body would have known that Somalia signed 7 of its blocks and got millions of dollars in kickbacks. 

The  very least they could have done is to suspend the Minister from any further activity.

Farmaajo or Roobleh or both are in this together with the Minister.