Liqaye

BE A MAN

LuCkY   

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY LIQAYE:

Lucky- could you be just a little more diplomatic. lol :cool:

What?What did you expect me to say huh?

Im stiLL Laughing at the part where they caLLed you "A Licker". :D

hukri   

A man = Not perfect...just boring!...I mean a relationship need its downs to appreciate its ups smile.gif

How about finding a balance?...guess it's hard huh :confused:

But I understand the men's frustrations I mean it seems like the only thing some women can do is complain complain and keep complaining. I've heard somewhere that women see men as their next project, mean like their mission is to make men the way they want them to be...think some don't have the word comprimise in their vocabulary :confused:

|Peace|Love|Respect|

Liqaye   

-valerie i appologize if i offended you, perhaps my humor was off key.

Lucky- i guress it was a blessing you were not around otherwise i would never have heard the end of it. lool :D

Were are all the men?

pity.

Rahima   

Baashi walaal, as always you speak words of great wisdom smile.gif . May Allah bless you, if only all Somali men were more like you instead of trying to be unnecessarily something which they are not.

It must be understood that whilst a man can be a man in all sense of the word, he can exhibit great qualities such as kindness and gentleness (when appropriate) without coming across as been a sodomite. Some men however lack the balance between the two points of the spectrum and unfortunately for them in that lies the secret. Find the balance brothers and i guarantee you that you will be treated as the sayids (leaders) of your homes and your wives will have utmost respect for you.

You certainly killed the feminist revolution in somaliaonline mate!. :cool: I am glad that someone here has finally woken up and realised that real MEN shouldnt change for nobody but be themselves!. I am a assertive yet humble to our lovely somali sisters who deserve all the respect but I wont be taken for a ride by miss fake!. :D

Here is a quotations from you mate that sounds like me:

Man is a guy who is not scared of his testosterone!

A Man follows the passion in his life. Passion of women? Of course not. A Man has goals and desires that goes above that of chasing chicks. After childhood, there are TRUE winners and losers in life. A Man desires to be the winner. A Man WANTS to win in what he does. Because of his passion, a Man can sometimes come off as arrogant and egotistical. He does not apologize for this or for his desires.

:D:D:D

Peace.

Cont will be back!

Finally, a male defends his gender! I can't believe it... :eek:

GIRLS, we have a live one here! :D

LIQAAYE...

Am just messing about. I think you have good points, but if I could just briefly touch on one of them...

I would say the supposed 'feminisation' of Somali males hasn't done them any ill. Why, from the moment they are born to when they die, their every need is taking care off. From birth to when they come of age, the mother does every single thing for them. From then on to when they get married, it is the sister's job to take care of her brother. After marriage to old age the wife takes care of his every need. And his daughters take over his care from old age. A lifetime of care....in exchange for meeting their financial and security needs. Not too bad an exchange methinks.... ;)

Gediid   

Originally posted by Bee:

Finally, a male defends his gender! I can't believe it... :eek:

GIRLS, we have a live one here!
:D

LIQAAYE...

Am just messing about. I think you have good points, but if I could just briefly touch on one of them...

I would say the supposed 'feminisation' of Somali males hasn't done them any ill. Why, from the moment they are born to when they die, their every need is taking care off. From birth to when they come of age, the mother does every single thing for them. From then on to when they get married, it is the sister's job to take care of her brother. After marriage to old age the wife takes care of his every need. And his daughters take over his care from old age. A lifetime of care....in exchange for meeting their financial and security needs. Not too bad an exchange methinks....
;)

I totally agree with Bee,we Somali males have been pampered with too much.

Liqaye   

looool barawaqo ,

tell me as a woman, do women ever get it ????

Hehehe defends his gender, although i know you were being light hearted with that, i just hope that the fellas on the boards who have understood what i was saying take a moment to ruminate on that statements.

As the feminisation statement i knew that a fellow conspirasist (sp is it even english) like you would sit up and take notice :D .

Will womrn ever get it NO.

A camel who is being led walks like the lead camel.

ergo as a lead camel i am showing my own gait to other male camels.

they may adopt it or not...their call.

Just alot of propganda going on in this forums needed to be exposed. propoganda imbibed with mothers milk.

On that note Gediid or cawale or lugaa kalooc, have you got any cookies to go with the milk that is dripping from your chin?

Allah...thats not too nice. You should offer Gediid the cookies if he doesn't have them! icon_razz.gif:D

"tell me as a woman, do women ever get it ????"

Sometimes we do, most times we just dont give a damn. smile.gif

Liqaye   

Sometimes we do, but most times we dont give a damn

Hehehe barawaqo thank you for being the class geunie pig.

Only more for the fellows to internalise.

:D