Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

WHY DO U GUYS TALK SOO MUCH...GROW UP!!!!

Hibo   

I dont mean to hate on Yall.But why do u guys talk so much, U´re even worse than girls... Just coz uve been with her or she dissed u doesnt mean that u have the right to talk about her ....

Grow up is my only advice...

peace

Hibo   

Miss L whats the question? and who is the guy who pissed u off that u had to blame every guy. Btw I would like to think that every guy in this neighbourhood is grown up. So anything that weighing you down can be discussed just point out the culprit who yaps on too much.

------------------

("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

(_Y_.)' ._ ) `._ `. ``-..-'

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

(il),-`` (li),` ((!.-` S-h-a-q-ss-ii

Okay MisL you're right, this type of Shhhhht happens everyday. A guy gets dissed by a girl, so to get even or to be spitefull and get revenge he has ruin her rep. Well think about it if he does this to every girland believe he willhis own pals will be like maaan stop the BS. In other words it will catch up to him, because decentsy goes a long way.

Hibo   

shaqsii

No guy pissed me off...what i simply mean is that majority of them talk too much.

and that is not a made up story its a fact.

peace

Hibo   

I dont mean to hate on Yall..*** but u cant help but hate***.But why do u guys talk so much....***meaning all guys and not some**** Ambiguous in nature too. U´re even worse than girls ***Talking and being bad isn’t meant for girls only even guys do fail sometimes***...

"Just coz uve been with her or she dissed u doesnt mean that u have the right to talk about her ...." ***the fact of the matter is that you are either talking about an individual who had an effect on you or your friend****

Grow up is my only advice...***Now that is contempt for most us guys**no disrespect meant.

“…and that is not a made up story its a fact.” **please don’t use facts if you cant back them up***

You story is indirectly aimed at someone who didn’t impress you and not all guys.

You couldn’t possibly have met most Somali guys in the world…but ofcouse if you did, then how come I haven’t come across you.

------------------

("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

(_Y_.)' ._ ) `._ `. ``-..-'

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

(il),-`` (li),` ((!.-` S-h-a-q-ss-ii

Hibo   

shaqsi

is that a cat or dog just curious cwm16.gif

to the poster

don't you know girls talk shit too

peace

------------------

"Don't let life discourage you;everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was"

--Unknown or maybe me lol

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

--Eleanor Roosevelt

Hunguri   

Women V Men!!!

Element - Woman

Symbol: Wo

Discoverer: Adam

Atomic Mass: Accepted as 118, but know to vary from 100 to 460 lbs.

Occurences: Copious quantities in all urban areas.

Who is gonna demonstrate the Formuler of men smile.gif . I hope Mizz will do that!.

Ps:-

That, does not mean Im one of those who talk too much against women !!! ( Ama affeer hore lahaw ama Adkaysi danbe )

Aaliyyah   

asalaamu alaikum Mizz L.

From the look of it , you are speaking of experience, I can feel all the heat lol, girl stop hating on all somali guys or generalizing for that matter. I am sure you will find a decent brother if u keep on looking .

Just coz uve been with her or she dissed u doesnt mean that u have the right to talk about her ....

Since she dissed him , I believe he has all the right to talk shit abt her as well ....dont go around dissing ppl and expect them 2 be all nice abt it :rolleyes:

Wa salaaam