Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

WHY DO U GUYS TALK SOO MUCH...GROW UP!!!!

Hunguri   

Cajaaib!!!

I can see the topic is turning to be a "Gynocology Course". No problem, I will give a call to Dr Gaboose to join the thread from Hargaisa. In the mean time, Im suggesting 6 !!!!

Hunguri   

looooooooooooool!

Dee he is using STG Cell number, you must have dialed his Somtel number. (NAMBARKAAD WAA MASHQUUL FADLAN KU CELI MAR DANBE) heard! at the end they dont add "Thank You" lool

Hunguri   

Jb,

I never thought Dr Walhad and Awkoombe were in the Feild of Gyni. I thought, they were nurses. Loool. You are such a Typical Somali. You call a nurse "Dr" shame on You smile.gif !!!

Hunguri   

Good smile.gif ,

I will suggest him to post his CV here the Women thread Forum smile.gif . Im sure, there vacancies lool for Gyn Doctors ;) !!!

Buuxo   

yeah its defined as

"A medical specialty that deals with disturbances of the urinary (male and female) and reproductive (male) organs"

Hunguri   

Thanks Buuxo,

I will try to PM to one of my Urolgyst friends!. Will tell him, there is a vacancy at a Virtuall Hospital called ( Hospital meel cidla ah )