Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

WHY DO U GUYS TALK SOO MUCH...GROW UP!!!!

Hunguri   

lol @ Sex Therapist,

And, I would suggest you to open a call center too. I know, you will get lots of complaints among Somalis in this case lool. Give the name of the call Center "Xoojinta Cilaaqaadka Ragga iyo dumarka" looool !!!!

Buuxo   

alright Hunguri , why do you need to call them all ?

in the mean time , i could use a dermatologist, cant wait for a month.

JB no comment.

Hunguri   

Loool @ Xaalatul nafis.

Jb, Maxaa nafisaya lool. That will be a very booming call center. Alright, we will take a vote for those 2 names.

PS:-

Buuxo, we mentioned the (Gyno and Urol) Now its into the Dermatologyst. LoooL Acuudkoow, I dont think we have that much of patients. (Belaayo xijaaban )

Xaalatul Nefis Center

Burao, Somaliland

Tel: 712299

email: nefis@nefis.com

Open 24/7 ,,,,,,,,, Professional Doctor,,,, high-quality mication ,,,, qualified medical staff ,,,, Emergency facilities ,,, and more

You have a problem any problem concerning your sexual satisfaction will be successfully solved ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

We make a distance medical counselling too ,,,

don't hesitate to call even if it is after midnight ,,, we're always here just for you ,,

Hunguri   

loooooooooooooooool.

Waaryee! Im sure, this call center's stuff will be the Somali land's Para millitary troops. Coz, they can strengthen their stumna with the "Kaat". Train them not to handle the calls through the Northen accent like "Dee haa waa Xaalatul Nafis call center, how may I please help you" Naah not in that way. It should be "Thank you for calling Xaalatul nafis call center this is Qawdhan Quwaax speaking how may I help you" Loool And it goes on!!!

Then the called goes:

Dee niyow wax baa i haystoo aniga iyo habartii baa nefiskii naga yara xumaadee maxaanu yeelnaa nafaxaad baanu nahee ,,,,,,, :D

Hunguri   

lool @ the called goes!.

Waryaahee! Habartu waa tuma smile.gifsmile.gif . I guess not from Caynaba or ina Afdiinle lool. Call on this toll free number 8000800. And tell them what kind of nafaxaad you want. They will help you and would hit your weak points (problem solved)======== Durduro+Oogada oo layska maro !!!!

looooooooooool@durduro ,,

I know what to tell them coz i'm da professional ,,, so let them call first

and of course we can do some distance assistance if you (hunguri) would like to call the center ,,, just fee free whenever u like to do so ,,, :D

Hunguri   

Een eeen eeen !!!

I will exprement the Products on one of my "He Cats that will Face She Cat" LooooL. Throught this, I will call the center and make them hear the "Miyoow miyoow cuuuc xuuux" shouts smile.gif !!!