Sign in to follow this  
sofine

WHAT IS YOU'RE FAVOURITE ROMANTIC MOVIE?

lol   

Legends of the Fall

Message in a bottle

Persuasions

Pretty woman

Two can Play that game

Garab: Batamisi nahin karna. Wesa bukana acha nahin hoti hai. Aur tumbhi kiya bholna, kutounki tara bhogte ho. Mein sirf masag kar rahi houn, mujhe tang mad dena. Wo ghane ache hai, bes tera pehla wala kuch kuchse nahin, Dil wale dulhaniya Le jayese hai. Meri bhi fav ghana hai.

Quentin Tarantino's 1993..True Roman ..

truerdvd.jpg

Garab Tuujiye, umh India.. which state andhra paradesh ? maharashrta.. did i spell that right? i studied there for a while , Did you used to go to [555]?

JASMIINE   

have to say the and only LOVE JONES.... Clap clap clap

C_L_G, u have a good taste in movies,

Love Jones is my all time romantic movie.... my friend has the DVD and i just saw it again last weekend. Nia Long & Larenz Tate are great....two thumps up smile.gif

Tuujiye   

this post in for the hindi speakin nomads:

truth shall set u free: behen jee shukriya haa meeri galti tee kewke meerikoo 7 saalhuwee hindi filme nehee dekaa. :D

ps: tum hindi keese boolne lagee

itijaabi: meeriko chakar aara haahee tum meerise bi aja hindi booltee hoo vuh vuh aashiqii huwii tunsee meherbaani karke aaw meri zindigi me warna jaan sach kehtaahuu tum pach taa ogee.

ps. kisnee hindi si kaayaa aabkoo.(sunaa me nekahaa aabkoo) :D:D

Delilah   

Oh come on!!! I can't believe y'all didn't mention Ever After a Cinderella Story- i mean look at the name, it has ROMANCE written all over it!!!! I totally love this movie, i practically memorised all the lines from the movie!!! I LOVE IT!!!...and i guess " A walk to remember" would come on second place, but movies from the 80s like " Pretty in Pink" and " Sixteen Candles" are goood too!!!! There are way tooo many movies to choose, oh and for Indian movies i would have to go with " Devdas" or " Kabihie Kabihie" Sharukhan all the way!!!! :D

Garab Tuujiye, bayaa suno, koon hai ap ? Koonsaa state ap jayegaa? or kab hindustaan bahargayaa!

damn never though i'll ever have to use Hindi again!

sofine   

I GUESS ALL YALL HAVE GOOD TASTE....AND I SEE SOME PPL STILL REPRESENTING INDIAN MOVIES...CLAP CLAP...I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAY THOSE MOVIES ARE THE BOMB....ONE OF MY FAVOURITE INDIAN MOVIE IS CHALTE CHALTE....ANYONE GETTING MARRIED SOON SHOULD WATCH IT...LOL ;)

La-y-La   

hey chalte chalte is ma fav too, except I used to used hate indian movies until a friend of mine introduced me to this movie. I jus hat 3-4 hour movies that are all about the same thing, love.

Anyway,i am gonna hvae to go with A walk to Remember and Save the Last Dance, I loved the soundtrak of this movie.

Arwa   

"Kuch Kuch Hota Hai" was so sad i think i finished a whole tissue box, also "Mann" is another amazing indian movie, its got Amiir Khan in it.

A walk to remember was good too laakin my all time favorite is Legend of the Falls, no movie can top that! (Good taste Hasna ;) )

Salaam

44.gif

A walk to remember did it for me. I'm glade to see I’m not the only one that thinks so either, lol. I also think ever after was pretty romantic. Titanic and Armageddon come in equal 3rd place.

How to lose a guy in 10 days was ok too, very cute.

Cawralo   

Watching romantic movies is quite despicable. I cant imagine lowering myself to indulge in such despicably low activities. I despise the very idea of it :rolleyes:

Seriously, they r always depressing, I was depressed for two weeks after watching titanic.

OR, they are increadibly ridiculous, and in that case, wont qualify for a 'romantic movie'..it just becomes increadibly sad/hilarious--> ALL indian movies. Too much pink, third-world annoying pop tunes and hairy dudes with a very questionable sexuality..I might as well watch 'fab-five' (Carson rox by the way ;) )

I think I'll stick to sci-fi.

Pacifist   

hey cawrolo

carson rocks i just started to watch that fab five. Too bad i aint a male coz they would do a great make over. They are fabulous.

KYNDA

I am telling you nothing tops Legend of the falls

;) thanks sis

and for all the sisters who love Walk to remember

yoll should start reading the authors Nicholas sparks coz i think that was his worst book

1) notebook The greatest of his book coming in a movie soon....

2) Message in a bottle okay

3)Walk to remember very hmmmm

4)Bend in the road

5)The rescue

6)Nights in rodanthe

7)The guardian which am reading now

8) the Wedding his newest

good luck i really recommend

if you are into the romantic real life stories

Ciao for now

Faheema.   

Originally posted by Cawralo:

ALL indian movies. Too much pink, third-world annoying pop tunes and hairy dudes with a very questionable sexuality..

LoL, I'll second that, and why do they invite the whole village for a sing-along? :confused:

The only time I would sit down to watch an indian movie is when they have a Somali Voice over, damn that's just hilarious. :D:D

My favorite all time romantic movie, will have to be none other than the old classic black & white “Casablanca” That was great Movie with a fantastic Dialogue!

"Here's lookin' at you, kid," ;)