Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA eastern conference

I agree with Lander 76ers is as iverson goes and you know what is happening between him and that new guy it is not looking good for them.....

Watch out for Da Hungry Wolves this yr thou, hopefully we can go at least to the W conf Finals, then is gonna be sweet sweep for whatever team comes from the east...I hope Raptors makes it too..

WingA   

the timberwolves lost badly lastnite even thou KG gamed a good game. and i hope they fix up soon coz its not the time to mess about..

Lander, I am the first to admit that the sixers ain't got a chance to get further come playoffs, but I still think that they can make it and will make to the playoffs, the question is, where would they end up........7th or 8th spot???

MY TEAM ISN'T MISSING THE PLAYOFFS THIS SEASON OR ANY OTHER SEASON, YES THEY HAVE STRUGGLED bADLY WITH INJURIES ALL SEASON LONG, AND YES YOU WILL SEE THEM COME PLAYOFFS....(BE READY AND BE PREPARED CAPITAL H)

If y'all pay alittle attention to what I have posted so far, then y'all would probably have noticed that I picked pacers Vs New Jersey/New york Knicks on the eastern finals...(I didn't pick my own team, because I know they ain't got a chance)

What I am stunned about is how lander and the rest ignored the pacers completely out of the race to the championship....

Have y'all forgotten that the pacers are holding the best record in the league???(NOT JUST EASTERN CONFERENCE, folks....THE LEAGUE, with capitals ofcourse)

Don't u for one second think that the pacers aren't contenders and wont give pistons a run for their money.(or any team for that matter, and i don't even like the pacers....but they do deserve my props)

CAPITAL H, LETS JUST WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW NIGHT AND WILL DISCUSS HOW GOOD YOUR HEAT ARE AFTER THE WEEKEND...OK????

Heat 101

Sixers 69

yo lazy looks like da Pistons aint da only team to hold someone less than 70

what did I tell u. nothin to it cause da sixers are nothin

next up are da wizards. Heat on a 4 game winning streak and and in da last 8 games they're 7-1

yo lazy tell ur boy Iverson to stop chucking da ball up he shot 8-22 and as a team they shot 33.8% u expecting to make da playoffs like that I told u all they have to look forward to is da lottery draft.

Did u see da way sixers got shot down in da 4th quarter they only scored 10 pts. ahhahahaaaaaaa

Now lets take a look at da winnin team a playoff team (inshallah) da Heat they shot 50% and 41% behind da arc. In da 4th quarter where it really matters they shot philly down to 10pts while they scored 30.

That was a mismatch and ur boys got dominated

ahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hhaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

salam

LANDER   

Yo lazye girl

I didn't talk about the pacers, cause I don't particularly like the pacers, I expect them to go far cause they have a solid team. I ain't a fan of Artest and New Jers I don't like either.

Did y'all see how happy New jers was happy to score 70 against the pistons? Kenyon is a joke tryin to step up to sheed. Pistons gonna have indiana and New jers for lunch come play off time. Indiana will be a little tougher but New jers is not goin to the finals again believe me.

Capital H, boy u are so full of it....(talk about, "we gunning for 5th spot")

I gotta give it the heat, they came out and just shut my team down on the 4th quarter saturday afternooon.

For a minute there I thought with Kenny's 13pts in the 3rd quarter would atleast make the rest of the team to come out hard on the 4th quarter, instead only made 3 shots...thats disgusting...no excuse,we lost and we lost badly to the heat.(if only we came with the same effort we came with on monday's game against dallas)but ya gotta love the effort my team came with lastnight...we were shooting 60% all the way through the game and we just killed maverics and cuban all in one shot.(if y'all didn't watch that ball game lastnight, then u missed a hell of a shooting game from the sixers as well as mavericks but the better team won at the end, it was a beautiful game)

PS: I am still hopeful that we can take the next 3 home games, and we ain't that far out from the picture just yet folks.

well said, spadez...

I will always keep hope for my favourite team.

Atleast I am not my brother, who happens to favor any team who wins a championship. He would literally beat up anyone for that team but if another team just happens to be crowned a champion, then thats his team. This is the same man who was a pistons fan early late80s/early90s, and as soon as mj and the bulls captured those 3 straight, he was forever a bulls fan, but atleast he stayed a bulls fan even after mj left and when he came back, he still continued to be one, then when mj finally left...he went with lakers...(he never was a spurs fan, even though they won that short season....) Now, he is the ultimate laker fan, which is fake because he is fan of any team who continuously wins championships, even if its two in a row or three in a row.

babyface   

Originally posted by LANDER:

-Pistons-If I had to bet on a team from the east it would be this 1. They got all the tools in place, two shot blocking big men with one (R.wallace) who can score at will. Solid back court who can put up points quickly. Once they meet a team from the west in the finals, don't know how they'll fare. [/QB]

Lander i definity agree wit u

dammmmm i gots to say da pistons all the way they are a very talented team , from Hamilton to billups to Wallace-who is my fave smile.gifsmile.gif

personally i think they hav a very good chance of goin to the top dis year, i got faith in them....y'all feelin me or wat holla bak .......

oh ya, and big ups to t.dottttt, i thnk the raptors gon make it to playoffs but not very far, but i stll luv themm :cool: .....

Qac Qaac   

u don't like to watch the western conference and u like the east. R U KIDDING ME?

come on now, that the westernfinals should be the NBA finals, coz who ever wins there will win the champion, and u say west is boring. Lakers did not win the last time, and this year they are not doing good, so it is exciting to see. what the kings, mavs, spurs, t-wolves, would all do... keep eye on my Rockets too.

gotta agree wit Qac except that da Mavs aint goin nowhere they gonna be taken out first round come on now u gonna tell me its da same team as last year. They lost to da Sixers and u tellin me they challenging for da west champs no chance. But gotta agree wit da Rockets being a threat u neva know wit Yoa Ming but their D makes da game boring. Could u believe da Bucks beating Sac town but dont worry we still behind them with a little help from ur team Qac (raps face bucks 2 times in april) we should be ight.

If we beat da Magic today and Bucks lose to Warriors we'll be 1 game back

SJ   

Eastern Conference???? :rolleyes: The only watchable team is Pistons and you could make a case for pacers if Artest is playing. The whole conference lacks the basic ingredients to win championship.

Jaylaani   

Finally, something that will make sense. I’m sick and tired of coming here and seeing nothing but ****i- soccer talk.

LayziGirl,

I share your passion with the Sixers and I have mad love for AI but lets be realistic. What good will come out of them making it a loosing it in the first round to the Pistons or the Pacers? I rather see them not to make it this year and take a chance in lottery in this summer.

As a die hard fun, it hurts me seeing them struggle night in and night out. They need a real big man that can score down low in the paint. Yes Marc Jackson and KT are ok but I need CWeb type of player that will complement IA.

Big Dogg is good player but not great and so as KT but neither one of them is respected post up player in this league. Allen doesn’t need wing player to help him score. That is his game. He needs some one he can throw the ball to in the paint and give it back to him when the double team comes. Shareef will be the answer if they can obtain him from the Blazers.

Speaking of the east I like Detroit and their defensive mentality. The pacers are deep and can beat anyone. The Nets are done, JKIDD is way over rated.

Western Conference, Kings are the team to beat. Yes, T-Wolves are nice and all with Spree and Sam but the Kings are battle tested. Can’t count out the Spurs. They get the best player of the league and they are defending Champions. The Lakers are fraud and Hate their Hollywood mentality o=anyway.

NBA Finals: KINGS vs. PISTONS.KING