Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

Curious Thoughts to Stimulate the Mind...

Miriam1   

^ wlc bck

To answer.

I would rather be with the one who loves me.

Why?

I know myself, sooner or later this person will grow on me, and the love will be returned by me, I am jus that kind of person.

But I cannot go on loving someone so deeply hoping that one day they will love me back as much as I love them, it's such a risk.

Funny thing, in my choice, the other has to take the same risk!!

I go back to my life long ideal "love is for suckers, where is my arranged marriage folks huh!?"

Foxy   

Love is not one way street, rather more like a two way street, the saying treat others like U would like to be treated comes to mind> U cant just simply expect others to keep on giving without getting something inturn....So I guess we all do things to benefit oneway or the other...I am sure realistically everyone would love to be the one that is loved rather than that is giving the love unconditionally, But me have news flash mate....this damn word is far from being a fiary tale...and real cases and options do vary without the shadow of doubt

Myth.... is that loving is recieving more than giving......yeah right !

loving involves more receiving than giving. To love in a mature minded way we must learn to be attentive and to listen. We receive information from what the other person is telling us about themselves, their experience, and their feelings. after U been on the recieving end, you could be seen as "You're selfish" If you really loved me, you'd understand what I need. I've been giving and giving and I get nothing in return.. You don't give me what I want anymore.....an such lines could be the next thing the other raises should U be on the recieving end! It seems a correct and common sense view that we give love unconditionly so i hear...but then again thats just my opinion, chances are I could be dead wrong...

cheers

PS Common understanding of each others needs/wants/giving capabilities over rides everything...simple

Ibtisam   

^^that link is b*loody scary. there is even a girl wid similar name as me redface.gif :mad: does xafsa happen to be jawahiir now i wonder :D

Nephissa   

It's just not logical to presume that a person exists whom I will be in love with everday all day for the rest of my life, and it's way too unrealistic to expect that in another. Some days perseverence, some days love and somedays plotting your revenge seems more likely; all days with respect tho'.

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

^ so watcha do in the end? have ya married him yet? and if not why did you play with the poor boy, break his heart and leave him to bleed?

Shidh happens, as they say.

Lake   

Originally posted by Jawahiir:

^ wlc bck

To answer.

I would rather be with the one who loves me.

Why?

I know myself, sooner or later this person will grow on me, and the love will be returned by me, I am jus that kind of person.

But I cannot go on loving someone so deeply hoping that one day they will love me back as much as I love them, it's such a risk.

Funny thing, in my choice, the other has to huh!?"

Ok so you say it that way, But say if you were to choose the other option.."A person you love" instead...sooner or later don't you think this person will grow on you just like how you would grow into that person that luved you, and hoping for the love to be returned?

Posted by Bishaaro

It's just not logical to presume that a person exists whom I will be in love with everday all day for the rest of my life, and it's way too unrealistic to expect that in another. Some days perseverence, some days love and somedays plotting your revenge seems more likely; all days with respect tho'.

I am broke today for i can't offer you anything,but mind you,I get paid on friday. On friday i will buy you chukulaato ayi nooc or ice-cream ayi nooc, :D:D adiga kala dooro...Eesh calaa.

Ps: Xiin u xiir smile.gif

Miriam1   

Ibtisam..

um no Jawahiir has always been Jawahiir..

And pretty tone, the point is that I know myself I am capable of that kind of love, but is this person capable?? will he love me or will he continue to resent me for his decision...buddy thats a big risK~!