Sign in to follow this  
Thinkerman

To my 1 n only...The somali queen

This is for those sisters special sisters out there.

Why do u search so tirelessly

when it is you that should be sought after.

why do u shower ur precious time so generiously

when its u that deserves a glad tiding the like

of a monsoon.

My sister I am left Awe struct by the beautiy and

dignity in which u carry ur self.

Indeed it is a certainty that whom ever that

Glances @ the enchanting Black rose that u are

will certainly fall under your spell.

So plz save ur enchanting beautiy for the one That pursues u like the never ending dream, beacuze it is i that bear u glad tidings.

Ariadne   

I don' t think it needs anything I was just confused for a while and Im soo use to rhyming unless if course its a haiku (yes Im a neurotic ;) ) I think its bad drugs or a blonde moment I was having hmmm

Paragon   

This poem is set to make someone realise that she is the one special person. She is admired charactor, loved for her beauty and praised for her personality.

The poem is like a wake up call to her, to look at herself and see how beautiful her qualities are.

HONEY-D   

I thought it was 4 all of somali women, but u made it prety clear it was only 4 some gal who probable wouldnt know such poet has ever existed let alone appreciating it. :rolleyes: I guess cushtic is not de only1 who's confused over this wonderful piece of poet. :D

Honey-D

I am pretty sure she knows, whether or not the fleeing is mutual is another thing, the importnat thing for me was to impress on her wot i felt smile.gif , regardless of whether the feelings where mutual or not.

HONEY-D   

Ooooooooooooops looks like i've jumped 2da conclusion. Mannnnnnnnn what's wrong with cambaro these dayz some prozak is wat i need to calm me down and give me that peace and tranquality I've been searching 4so long. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm sure she's grateful 4 ur efford and hardwork even if she hasnt shown any sign of appreciation how do i know u may ask well lets just say we (as cambarooyin) connect with 1 another pretty well. :D:D:D