Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

*If I only had a minute*

Hibo   

Randy: N u r the BRAINS?.... U know one thing I don't understand...If u don't like poetry.....why even bother reading? Everybody enjoys something.... n poetry is my Call...with ur shitty criticism or...ur praises...it won't change..so if u got nothing to contribute... SHUT UP..."AF Daboolan dahab"

Sorry to say..but my brotha.. u don't sound as scholastic as think??

------------------

"Honesty is the best policy..shove it up their arses ...whether they like it or not"

Jaber   

HIBO,I C the ciyaal r giving u a hard time!..Still chilling in the east?...At least you taking a break from the baraf!

Hibo   

Jaber: Ciyaalka......kaan have their supposedly time.......for I am hittin' the skies here!!

------------------

"Honesty is the best policy..shove it up their arses ...whether they like it or not"

Hibo   

RandyMoss->

Only a fool like you got the ignorance & the foolish audacity to visit this room to cut off sisters.

Fall back fool and come back to your senses.

Stop the Teliban movements yow-->Let a sista be free.

Keep writting your poetry, don't let a single fool stop ya'...I imagine he won't but don't let his handicap words stand on your way...

Latz------>I just want peace and for us to be equal the way we are in Allah's eyes.

Jaber   

Hibo

U gotta be kidding me sis!lol

U skiing?..Pretty cool,I tried it once and won't break my leg again.Just make sure u don't wear diric or anything like that smile.gif

I'm really sorry if I offended you in any way Oddman and Hibo.... I gues the truth hurts

Lol

The truth is poetry was invented by people like Hibo who couldn't get the person they wanted and so they have to tell the whole world what happened. They want everyone to feel sorry for them.

I'm not slamming all of poetry though.

There's one kind that I aprove of. This is the poetry that is used by a guy to make his wife happy. I'm telling you guys Ladies love it. Here's how you start. Say to Your wife On your first night. Alright get your pencils and pens ready guys. "Ever since the day I saw you I have dreamed of what it would be like to..................................

Sorry People this is for my wife only. You might never know my future wife could read this and say your that guy who wrote that. LOL...

Besides I know I had Oddman rhad his pencil readdy. Because unlike most guys Oddman cant make this up and he has to write down Hibo's poem.

Please don't be desperate like hibo and Oddman. They're two people who are dying inside and want the world to feel sorry for them. So Hibo and oddman I think you should talk to each other because there's a connection between you two.

If you want happines though be like me... Read the Quran and the hadiths pray 5 times a day and help your parents. Because people that dont't help their parents refuse to enter paradise. As for the guys stay away from sisters like Hibo..LOL

Man I feel sorry for the Brother that has to put up with her if she doen't change.

Oddman and Hibo May please use your poems like I said if you want them to be effecteive. The person you wish you had is not walking through that door...lol

So get over it alright. Use your poems wisely like me alright. Not for People to say that O Hibo I this is so sad. I hope you get the person you wanted. lol

Eneugh said I'm out Insha Allah I'll check back on the Replies.

Assalamu Alaykum

Hibo   

Randy: funny it is......how u claim to be reading the Holy Quran....n the hadith......while u r all geared up... to diss people......that have been having peaceful conversations? If u r any close to what u have been.....claiming......i am sure u would have had wiser responses than the prattle ones u have been preaching.

BTW: one thing... when u love someone....u rn't affraid to tell the whole world.....that is love...n that is called being proud of the person u love......not the other way around?.. N privacy... is not disguising ur loved one.....but separating...personal from public...n sharing love poetry is not invasion of privacy...but a mere appreciation of art work! I am sure ur narrowed mind.....wll have hard time...comprehending this... but iam sure u when u have grown a little....n got more wiser... it will hit u right where it starts...but for now.. I will save my breath for better causes! Do watch n learn as u...travel through the stages of acquiring the wealth of wisdom..n discipline.

Oddwan: Don't worry bro....I have encountered many of his likes...b4...I am sure something I said... or did.. or something that happened in the past had trigerred his mind..to an anger he has been concealing... lets let him vent here.. after all...he was only born..after the civil war!!

------------------

Hibo Dear.. DO YA THING! girlfriend... Don't Worry about what they has to say!

to RMoss............ FREEDOM OF SPEECH Brotha .... Respect that!

Ma'salaama and happy new years all...........

LF

Sorry to say this Hibo but I have no Such emotions of weakness that make me say things like your poems.

Your the only one who's hurting sister I have no such feelings like you.

I have never dated and Insha Allah never will. I'm just telling you that Relationships like these non muslim people have is Haraam. Your case is one of the reasons why. because you have been hurt in one as I see. Don't let this foolish thing of love blind you sister. because it's one of the tools shaytaan uses to destroy your heart. As of what I have read in your poem you are very vulnerable to shaytaan. This world is only temporary for me. I'll soon be dust and bones.

My top priority now is to Worship Allah, Be dutifull to my parents and family and relatives and also my muslim brothers and sisters. So I am on this mission.

If i'm succesfull inshallah I will be in gardens underneath which rivers flow. And I will never become sick and live eternaly in the true life. I cannot achieve this without the will of allah however. And you must remember he does as he wills. Insha Allah he will forgive me and admit me into His Jannah.

Remember sister this world is Paradise for the non Muslims, And a horrible place for muslims. I suggest you become a good muslim because this world is short. How short is it do you ask. Check this out.

Average life of a human is 70 if you dont die sooner. Take away half of it for sleep. You get about 35 years right your up. now take away ages 1-18 because your too young to survive by yourself and 60-70 because your too old. Now you get about 7 years in your life left right where your awake and can do something. Ok now take away 70% of the 7 years because your trying to make a living. You get 2.1.

So the life of 70 years is actually 2.1 years where your free to do something.

2.1 of doing what ever you want here on Earth

for a seventy year old person. Amazing isn't it. Most of us will probably never make this age. So that 2.1 years is not the case for everyone. Even 2.1 years is not worth Eternal Paradise My brothers and sisters. Were you shall have everything the heart desires. That isn't the case here on Earth so be patient. It's only a test

Don't let such things as Love which leads to Sins if not used in a relgious manner, get in your way. Because Shaytaan Will destroy you were it hurts. as the prophet Muhammad "pbuh" said. there's one part of the body that when it gets hurt all the body hurts and it's the heart. So stay away from Dating and Illegal, backbiting and other sins that will destroy the heart.

I suggest you Strenghthen your heart like me Hibo so You have no Emotions like your having. To strenghthen the heart you must read the Quran and the hadiths of Prophet Muhammad "PBUH" and have faith and Patience in this world. IF you dont shaytaan will make your heart week and will make you vulnerable to Hurting Emotionaly and maybe lead you into depresion And ot could get physical. The only way we strenghthen our heart is by doing good deeds praying, and doing reading and understanding the quran and the hadiths. So get the English version of the Quran and the Hadiths. I could garentee that you will start crying at the verses of the quran when you read the words of Allah.

The only time I cry Is when I read the Quran and the Hadiths. because the words of Allah are Amazing.

May Allah show you the straight path sister.

Assalamu Alaykum

Salaan...

Mooska:

Good probability. I do, however, have a problem with the statistics. As a non-qualified mathemathecian, there is also a questionable question.

I won't say now. But, it is there.

Hiboos:

Sister, poetry isn't that bad, but, sometimes, sister, there needs a break. LoL. Though, you are so aficionado about it, it is not that bad then.

Macsalaama!!

A   

Hey moss: I think you've been little hard on the sister. I hate poems but i wll respect if some one likes it, so give the sista a break! If you don't like them just do what i do! Don't read them, Plain and simple!!

The person you wish you had is not walking through that door! lolo! that was funny.Too much ESPN man!

A+ I had to add it on there bro.

You know what Rick Patino the Boston Celtics coach said. "All this negatitivity in this town sucks. Larry Bird is not walking through this door. Robert parish is not walking through that door." That was one of the best lines I ever heard in sports.

Pig   

RandyMoss, You are already quoting GAALO people...if that is the best line you have ever heard, why are you accusing Hibo of sheytaan. Rasuululaah (SAW) said on one of his hadiths..."MAN SHABAHA QOWMUN FAHWA MINHUM" ...."if you pretend to belong to a certain group, you are one of that group". You ain't that far. Your name is shytaan. Randy the FREAK ain't somebody to admire. c'mon bro

[This message has been edited by Xiireey (edited 01-03-2002).]

Xiirey get the cuote right first. I said one of the best quotes i heard in sports.

Get the facts right first. Dont offend me by calling me shaytaan alright. I'm craeted from clay and then Nudhfah. I'm of the children of Adam "RA". But what about you?

I have the internet name of randy moss and it's not my real name. don't let shaytaan influence your comments. Think before you reply because you were just talking last time from anger and ii suppose shaytaan was controling you when you were writing your comments.