Sign in to follow this  
hot_chocolata

Wats your flava????

eeeeeeewwww

uffey....sup wit you ppl, yuck. man i eat only that which is safe. only extream i do is peanutbutter and jam, or honey. lakiin this banan business is just 2 much. and as for the milo, bisinkaa.

hey i thought Milo was only in Australia. like weetbix and TimTams (yum yum yum). let me know if y'all get any of these. hey you guys should try this spread they love down here, its called Vegimite, loool. walahi your heart will stop, its soooo qaraar, and to think its a bloody trademark for these folks here, uff.

Milo, is good in powder form! haha, cause thats how i eat it, lol

am, i don't know if u guys would like to try this, pretty nice, am an experimentor, enjoy mixing foods, and have a sweet tooth too! haha

so check it, u know the normal meal of baaris with sauce and u have your banana aside, instead of banana try it with mango or pineapple,or even papaya, am tellin u, its the best!sandwiches, on top of a little mayo and ketchup, add salad dressing, gives the salad sandwich or chicken sandwich a nice flavourish taste!

lol intutuion, I hear what you sayin about the ppl down under! I cant understand how they can eat that vegemite crap! I mean dang, I thought asians were bad with all their freaky shit, but Aussies...i think they're catching up!!

PS, where abouts are you from???

raula   

MILO>...Noman..Qaraar..boy think again..this was my Fav. drink back home..Jo!

My fav mix..is Baasto(nodules or macaroni) w/bean stew..yummy!(and not this small-size beans, I mean the kidney beans..)...mmmhh! Iam salivating..my sister things Iam nuts! but hey it comes with the fast pased society.

Kool_Kat   

My best friend likes to eat Bajiye iyo Basbaas with Xalwo...Now if that is not discustin', I don't know what is...

One thing I love, and other find it rather yukkkyy is...Well come to think of it...None...

Gabbal   

Hhh my snack specialty is the Goobers peanut butter and jelly mix on bread with banana on top, and I eat it by dunking it in warm milk.

LuCkY   

^^^Eeeww...I was with you tiLL the Dunk it in warm miLk part^^^are you serious?

Sambuus iyo tiimir with basbaas.Oodkaac iyo tiimir with canjeeLo. LoL its good stuff.

Nomad aint nothing wrong with the banana bread receipe.