Sign in to follow this  
Xoogsade

Why this section is utterly boring....

Xoogsade   

1- Topics that reveal the insecurity of girls(WHO WANTS TO READ THAT CRAP ALL THE TIME?).

2- Men, Men, Men and about Men(this is troubling).

FatB   

^^^some one is having a hard day

Men, Men, Men and about Men

^^what about us???

Xoogsade   

Professore, you are the subject of women all the time. Isn't there something better they can talk about? Seems to me 80% of their time is about a man. Waa la yaab.

lol   

^^^ If you guys would just step outside and stay away from this section then we surely would have had better things to talk about. But since you guys are crawling in here everyday, we r just amusing ourselves by waging war on u. :D

salamz;

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool, hehehehe;

:D:D , adika aaya yabia, gosh, u real made me laugh, call me mad call me knew, but this is the women’s section, i real don't see why you come to this section (unless ur a feminine man) :D , i wonder what u guys would've talked about if there was a man's section (u probably won't go there coz u don't wanna be wid all men)

and they don't always talk about men ;) , some of them think its a problem page and do, but hey its a free world.

anyway what would u suggest they talk about (ur probably thinking i no all about me as i am one, TALK ABOUT WOMEN damn!!

:D

salamz

FatB   

But since you guys are crawling in here everyday

^^^^ loooooooooool i see your point. but then agian....er i won't say that here :D

cheero

lol   

^^^^ u better not.. u r in women's section... u won't know wat hit u or from where :D

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

1- Topics that reveal the insecurity of girls(WHO WANTS TO READ THAT CRAP ALL THE TIME?).

1. Apparently YOU like reading it...as seeing that you seem to be sticking your scrawly neck in our section time and time again to place silly comments such as the above.

2. Dont flatter yourself my brotha. Listen. Have you ever seen somehing to utterly disgusting & stomach churningly horrifying that you couldnt turn your eyes away to save your life? That is what we feel towards the sad species called men . They facinate us---it's completly mind boggling to us how they seem to get along life with 3 brain cells working at one time. Call it a scientific observation if you must. Nothing less, nothing more. :cool:

nuune   

^^^^ :mad: :mad:

Xoogsade, sxb do you know why this section became boring, the reason and the BIG reason is that we(men) didn't contribute or post anything nowadayz, they missed us, now, it became BORING, not our fault, they told us not to come here, now there is no option for them except to talk about MEN :eek:

when MEN participate this section, it really becomes a functioning thread where everyone can enjoy smile.gif

**going out of the door**

Pujah   

Whats more ammusing than talking about the oposite sex :rolleyes:

Qac Qaac   

ar yaa saa isku ogaa maxuu yahay dagaalka akhyaarta.. men and women should take part in anywhere they like..

girls keep the subject men.. it is fun..

Would you prefer...

1 - Khat

2 - "it"

:D