Sign in to follow this  
Sophist

An impluse of.....

Sophist   

After deep thought and legal contemplation, it has become clear to the initiator of this thread that it is no longer wise to let this information be on a public domain. The initiator of this thread thanks particularly his esteemed fellow "The Duke" who have painstakingly reasoned with him and alluded to the danger this might cause.

It's not that impossible. I have heard there are quite a few gay Somali guys in Amsterdam alone.

It's not really an oxymoron though. You don't stop being Somali, it's genetics y'know. However, it is an oxymoron when you refer to a gay Muslim.

^True. Besides werent there a lot of gay men in somalia?(coastal parts of somalia!)??

Just recently i saw one in my neighborhood.He was quit old too.(mid 30s)!

Am getting sick

AJ: I think you should say may allah guide him to the right path.

OG_Girl   

I am second to sister sheherazade,aint right to publish private emails to make your point.

You could make your point other than this way Domashi.

Salam

Sophist   

Prey tell how this is immoral or ethical? I dislike people utalising words that are louded without them pointing out how such words apply to the subject matter?

In addition, no one in this place knows which firm I work for or would possibly know to whom I am working with so, there is no reason why this should generate any negative result upon my fellow firm worker.

Originally posted by Xu:

It's not really an oxymoron though. You don't stop being Somali, it's genetics y'know. However, it is an oxymoron when you refer to a
gay Muslim

Hell no.. genetics have nothing to do with that sweety... thats the bullshit gay ppl say in order to justify their sick behavior and its quite alarming that bullshit is gaining momentum.. No one is genetically inclined towards becoming Gay.... homosexuality is a choice ppl make when they reach puppetry...

And i dont think Sophist should delete this thread simply because the dude is openly GAY.. i mean he is not in a closet or something.... moreover... the dude was prideful enough to voluntarily disclose his homosexuality... so why cover up for him!!!!

^^ First of all, I'm talking about being Somali, not being Gay, that's determined by genetics. Whether you like it or not, a gay Somali will always remain Somali.

As to whether homosexuality has something to do with genetics, I don't know. Last thing I heard is that no one has conclusively proven it is determined by genetics or that it is not. Seems like jury is still out on that one. That doesn't matter I suppose, people are still free to make choices, whether to give in to their 'nature' or whether to accept as sinful and refrain from acting on their urges. They say some people are predisposed to alcoholism, but that doesn't mean that you'll automatically become an alcoholic.

EDIT: never mind, seems like his name isn't there anymore, and you're right, we have no idea who he is.

^^Hehehe. What would you do if he hugged you? lol

HeHeHe.

Preach@Sophist to these damsels.

Oh AJ, before i go.

moreover... the dude was prideful enough

You Meant Proud sowmahan? :D

XU.. if the jury comes out with a verdict that gay ppl were born gay then i guess it will be fair enough for serial rapists to claim they were born rapists too!!!

Chivi.. No i meant "prideful"......

ehh, if it has been proven that certain people are predisposed to violently raping women, then they can claim whatever they want. But their nature doesn't drive them to do anything against their own will. It always comes down to choices, and the great thing about choices is, there are always at least two available to you.

Like I already said:

That doesn't matter I suppose, people are still free to make choices, whether to give in to their 'nature' or whether to accept as sinful and refrain from acting on their urges.