Sign in to follow this  
Queen Arawello

For the boring OAPs

Kool_Kat   

ZACK, war daya kan...Xaa banaan ka doontay saacadaan, adaaba sheeka wadidee? Teeda kale, ani mugoo waa ii qabow dahay, eemaxaa ku gubaayo? And stop CHEATING?

MMA, ilkaha lee yee qafiif kaa noqon, teeth abuu x-ray wax kugu qaadnaaayo aa iska yaree, David Suzuki waalaguu dhaamaayee... :D

The Zack   

MMA & KK, not that I am saying you guys smoke or any thing lakin banaanka mar mar ma istaagtaan miyaa habeenkii?

Ps I didnt cheat.

Aaliyyah   

^ none of you will go anywhere w/ this game...u might as well give up playing this game..its getting pretty boring.

KK u should go for a walk at night, maybe not this late. But, around 11...theres always this nice breeze...(thats if your neighborhood is safe).

wa salaam

Urban   

The rules didn't make sense in the first place..

Each member should only participate once, that's it, then whenever 50 different girls or guys complete the numbers, they win!

I doubt there are 100 active members here anyway.

Ibtisam   

^^^Be nice Bella :D I happen to agree with Urban, you should have said, each member can only participate only once! Others it will be four people going around in circle!

Ibtisam   

^^^Yes but Urban is a nice guy. I happen to like him...not like YOU "like paragon mind you" but he is young brother, don't be so mean. smile.gif