Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

HAPPY NEW TO ALL THE NOMADS..

ITS BEEN A MEMORABLE YEAR FOR ME AND HOPE TOO THE SAME FOR THE REST OF THE NOMADS. IM ALSO HONOURED TO HAVE MADE THE ACQUANTANCES OF SOME LOVELY PEOPLE AND THIS HAS BEEN A CHERISHABLE EXPERIENCE. MANY HAVE LEARNED HOW TO DEAL WITH EACH OTHER BOTH ON AND OFF NET AND MAY IT BE AN INSTRUMENT THAT STEERS US ALL TO ABETTER QUALITY OF LIFE FOR ALL SOMALIS ACROSS THE WORLD AND OFCOUSE FELLOW MUSLIMS.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL.

well lemme give my shout out to all bros/sistas! its been a blast! i wish yall all the best! and many more more to come! insha allah!!!

i know, i am gonna face many bigger obstacles in coming, but i am ready insha allah! after its a lil human problem!

my wish this coming yr is not about self gratification but insha allah to see proud, strong Somalia back in existence!!!!!

please play Mr moh'd saleeban's song for your love ones... sanad waliiba hobiiy, hooli iyo dibaato....! if u have a link to this song, please posted!!!thz all.

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL (although its bit early)

this year was unforgettable 4 me it had its ups and downs but here i am....survived it through.

I would like 2 thank GOD 4 helping me with my studies and also my personal life. my family, each and every 1 of'em. life without them 4 me would be world without sunshine.

BIG UP 4 SOL, U GUYS R DA BEST. Rudy my brother keep practising somali aight. Lakkad,underdog, caakifah, lucky, Qac qaac, OG_MOTI, rudy, stpaulchick, ryaana, opinionated, malaika and many many more got nothing but LOVE 4 ya'll.

Libaax sankaabte, u da man, keep up da hard work

Brother Nur, thank u 4 inspiring us, keep doing what u r good @.

last but not least, my baby boo, thank u 4 being so understanding, caring n loving. looking forward what future holds 4 us. xxx

lol   

May Allah Give us all its Qeyr in the coming New Year and may bypass us its Shar!

Happy :D Happy :D New Year my Nomads!