Sign in to follow this  
Urban

Black seed oil, xabba sooda

Urban   

How do you use it?

Does anyone know what the shelf life of the oil is? Last July I brought a 500ml bottle of black seed oil with me from a holiday, but it remained unopened until now.

The bottle was completely mummified with a plastic bag and rolls of masking tape, so it was pretty much away from any source of light.

There's a hadith where the Prophet SAW says that black seed oil cures everything but death.

Johnny B   

^Have you by any chance got a demanding 'menyaro'?

Where is Sheikh Xiin when you need him.

waar kalay ha sheikh sharif leyne , ka yar caawi. :D

I have no clue how you would use the Black Seed oil....but i use the xabba sooda soap for my face. Love it! I guess i didn't really answer your question....

Hmm...have you tried Mrs. Google?

Som@li   

Xabada soodana la hayne ha isi sumaynin, One thing is to use wisely, hadaad sida sharabka u cabtid, dee wax walba dhib bay leeyihiin.

Buuxo   

Urban, I don't know what the expiry date is on xabatul-sood, but you can use in many ways.If your problem is an external one, then you can apply it generously to the affected area.You can add it to meals/drinks, i add it to my shaah or have it alone.And if you brave enough , I know people that have sinus problems and use it as nasal spray or put a drop in each nostril,they swear by it,laakiin it can have a burning sensation.

Urban   

I know saxib^, not the most pleasing smell.

Mine is quite thick now, but I don't know if it's supposed to be like that. I'll mix some with my oatmeal in the next couple of weeks.

Prinz   

Yes, the odour lasts for long but anyway its a remedy, just make sure you don't take in a high dose.

It might be lethal.