Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Bothersome Systems!

Jacpher   

STOIC, don't let kastro inuu qarka kaa tuuro. I like mixing Somali with English :D

Kastro, It's time you start that SSL weekend crash course. Who knows Bishaaro may sign up for it.

STOIC   

Bisharo, inan wanagsan weye.Waan ogahay ineykaftamahayso.Dhag udigimayo waxey tirahtho.War Xiin SOL wagurigeygi labaat wayo waxaan tegenahay meel ciyaal yaaryaar eykabuxaan (college student).Cawa wa habenkey tumanayen.Marka aniga SOL mar waan ka xisa dhiga marna waan uxiissa.Wa cuuthuur baan umaleynanaya.Waakhtigeygu marka shakatha waxaan kulumiya SOL.

PS How you like that Bisharo? :D

Castro   

Originally posted by Ducaqabe:

Kastro, It's time you start that SSL weekend crash course. Who knows Bishaaro may sign up for it.

Magaca budka kadaa ninyahow. I was about to watch a Castro documentary when I read this. The one person who expertly mixes Somali and English here is MMA. :D

I taught myself to read and write Af-Somali as I never studied in Somalia. I did it as a kid reading Xidigta Oktoobar. A few pages of mostly rubbish. Even then I knew our government was up to no good but at least I learned to read and write the language. That and listening to Cawke on the radio sometimes.

Jacpher   

Waryaa khatar ayaa tahay haddad adiga is bartay. Lugahaaga kor madaxaaga hoos. :D When I was young I used to see men gather in tea shops and listen to Cowke and Been Been Cheeg Radio. I would listen for a few minutes and not understand what is said or why these reporters talk too fast :D

War ninyahoow su'aal since you're watching Castro Documentry. Waligey waxaan maqli jiray Kastro naaso dheer ee maxaa laga wadaa? Have you heard it?

Castro   

^ :D

I've not heard it about Castro but I did hear it of the Cubans. Cuba (and the Soviets) were on Ethiopia's side in the war of 1977-78. I suspect Somalis came across either Cuban combatants or pilots who may have been fat and had man-boobs. With the understandable hatred of an enemy and not knowing men could get fat enough to grow boobs, some Somalis may have thought all Cuban men had boobs. Obviously, I don't know this for a fact but that's how I explain it to myself. It's quite difficult to pinpoint how or when racial slurs and stereotypes originate.

On Fidel Castro himself, I've watched many documentaries on him with footage of his early years through today. I can safely tell you he's a highly eccentric revolutionary but not one with "naaso dheer". This is my favorite (and most comprehensive) documentary of El Commandante.

LoooL. So WHAT really happened at Ms Johnson's house? I really wanna know that,waxaan kale waa hunu-hunu smile.gif

Was it one of those costume parties?,if so what did you dress as? Some sort of a secret society thing? What really went dowN? icon_razz.gif

Seriously Xiin,character defamation is a serious crime ,my freind[You are my freind When you win big :D ],sue them and get your share of the cake. Then you can elope with Ms Johnson icon_razz.gif

Shukaansiga meeshaan ka baxaayo inaba caadi ma aha wacdalle. :D In the words of MMA waxaan dhahaayaa "aadaale aadaa" :D

Posted By Xiin

Mine is very easy...Bishaaro goes away .that would be last time good Xiin would be seen in SOL
:D

Posted by Bishaaro

Kiix kix kix. Same here Xiin, same here!
:D

The above responses are underground lyrics to a song called " waxaa sameenee this weekend? Waxneh walaahi. Hunguri ma ku soo siihaa? Gaajo aa heeso maa maqashay? Maya, anaa dharagdhacsi u baahan. Saas lee miyaa. Haa. Marxaba hee."

Posted by Castro

Xiinow, Bishaaro la'aanteed waa habaar.

Blockernimo adeey kugu dhamaatay, sheekadaada waxaa waaye hadii anigana heleynin waa kuu aqoonsaday. Kind Castro please peep the science befor hand. :D:D

Erayga "XiinFaniin" reer xamarka waxay yiraahdaan "Gamuumaaye" hope you realize what wax gamuumaayo does to people. :D:D

Castro   

^ I see you brought in the heavy artillery. :D

I've no idea what "gamuumaayo" means but I'm sure it's not a nice thing. Or is it? Won't you break it down for us good checkmate?

Nephissa   

Checkmate: Afka ku go' ma ku iraahdaa. Waxaas hadaad shukaanis u taqaanid, waxaa halkaas ka cad inaad weligaa wax shukaanisan amase lagu shukaanisan. :D Bacaad cidla'ah baad gal-galanaysaa saaxiib. Allaha kuu kaalmeeyo. :D

War Castrow, gabadha raggga ha ugu tagin :D .

Faaraxow, Ms.Johnson jinni la tagtu soo middaan eeday darisnimadeeda maaha :D ? Even I, don’t know what happened in there. As soon as I told them that I have never been in to her house, they dropped me as a witness.

LOL@Checkmate aka qorya-lacag. Waryee ciidamo aanan garanayn baa kuu warrama adiga saaxiib :D . Mise propagandadii R.Baro baad meesha la timid :D !

General L o Z :D , the name is Xiin, man. Practice its courtesy saaxiib, I say. But seriously, bal adba ninyahow ?

CW, good :D Xiin is always above suspicion.

Bishaaroy, Allaha u kaalmeeyo :D , aamiin. Laakiin awoowe, what have you done to poor checkmate :D ? He seems to have labored to decipher an imaginary enigma!

^^Warnin yahoow, aniga boqolaal hilmaan hindi ah ayaan soo daawaday, marka sheekooyinka fataro maasooyinka aad baan ugu dheereeyaa.

Teeda kale maxaa keenay in aad bishaaro, awoowe ugu yeedho?? meeshaan hal awoowe aan qabnaa kaasi nah waa baashi oo ilkihiisa bakeeri ku wata. Lakkin adiguse nin dhalinyar baad aheyd ee maxaa is badalay?

Af-hindi waxay yiraahdaan"Daal meih kuch kaala hei" meaning something is fishy. :D