Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

Xalimoos-Whats type of gift do you prefer from a MAN

OG_Girl   

its true wallahi, Egyptian women are savage!

loooooooooooooooool

Nyaa Kynda, now u started to diss my hoyo people huh?girl u have to admit my habaryarooyin r smart and know how to keep guys theirs for ever.. ;) . I am learning from them tho :D

Salam

Arwa   

looooool OG_G

Yalahwe

What have I done !!...I have unleashed your dark and evil side :D

Your hubby should watch out, other wise the fridge is his grave, hayaay! :eek:

3ala fekra, ana men katrat el aflaam el ma9reya 5ayaale laa yo3la 3alayeh!, ba2a ma tez3aleesh meni dana 5aayfa menek leshoshti! icon_razz.gif

Maca'salaama

Cawralo   

Originally posted by Khayr:

Salaamz

I just wanted to know what kind of gifts some of the SOL xalomo's like/prefer:

Categories

a) Clothing

b) Jewellery (What kind?)

c) Shoes

d) Combination of Clothing and Jewellery

NONE of the above. This material girl can buy her own stuff.

The best gift ever given to me was a poem. I still have them smile.gif

OG_Girl   

lol@Ameenah , sister don't listen kynda she is a hatter , egyption ladies r smart , they fill man's tummy coz his brain wont think about other woman ...lol. ok I will add one thing , don't let him have money ... take all his money and give him pocket money every morning , just what he needs for lunch, hope I helped here smile.gif

Salam

Blessed   

loooooooooool^^^^^^ masakiin, but I like :D Always thought they were smart after I've discovered Basma Waheed - don't she rock? Now, I think Egyptian ladies are very cool, might join the local masri community to get more of that attitude :D

HONEY-D   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

egyption ladies r smart , they fill man's tummy coz his brain wont think about other woman ...lol. ok I will add one thing , don't let him have money ... take all his money and give him pocket money every morning , just what he needs for lunch, hope I helped here
smile.gif

Salam

you reminded me the saying the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, but then again one has to be a brilian cook to conquered that part of the man which leaves those that can't cook wont cook in a worse position. icon_razz.gif

and about the pocket money you might as well send him to a concentration camp like the jews in germany. :D

nuune   

one time, i say to a lady "what gift would you like to give to a man", within 1 second she replied markiiba "love" ani waxaan lahaa jinni kaleey sheegeesaa markay love dhahdayba wadnaha ayaa i dillaaci gaaray, waan sigtay.

-Lily-   

Hmmm, Yellow roses or waterlilies every saturday morning. Love letters, that can't be too much to ask!

A7LA-SHU   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

lol@Ameenah , sister don't listen kynda she is a hatter , egyption ladies r smart , they fill man's tummy coz his brain wont think about other woman ...lol. ok I will add one thing , don't let him have money ... take all his money and give him pocket money every morning , just what he needs for lunch, hope I helped here
smile.gif

Salam

og-girl.. with that idea up in ur head that dude won't be somali for sho lol.. get the egyptian dude honey... and why shouldn't u let him have money??

Honey-D.. that wasn't bad idea...concentration camp it is.. he sure won't be needing money anytime soon.. :Dicon_razz.gif

OG_Girl   

lol@Magnoona, I am sharring what I heard sweety, and no harm trying if it works or not :D

Other thing If he loves me no need all this headache, if he doesn't but still good husband, I would still do my magic tricks to attaract him don't give up on good person, who knows is only chance u will have it ;)

Salam