Sign in to follow this  
Kool_Kat

Adaa Mudan Abaay

Aaliyyah   

FYI Treat others like u wanna be treated.

Imagine if I mentioned your name in a public forum in a ill manner...how would u like that? :eek: even if you are the worse guy alive that doesn't justify my act. It's called backbiting...

if u have a problem w/ the dude go to hamrwayne, get it out of your system icon_razz.gif

salaam

peasant   

^ Ok now you are morally superior to me, how about if we finnish the ordeal right there and you take the trophy home?

is that a fare shake or you want to squeeze more out of me?

ps. that is a nick name not someone's full name and by the way i never had problem with that individual because i dont take shit in public.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by peasant:

ps. that is a nick name not someone's full name and by the way i never had problem with that individual because i dont take shit in public.

Had you said his real full name, I don't think anyone would know who he is... icon_razz.gif

Ar Awbaare iidaa...He annoys hell out of me, but I still love him...He is hilarious most of the times...Everytime he sees me, he tells me the same ol'story about him and my dad being childhood friends...And everytime I listen patiently as if I am hearing it for the first time...I love suu dadka ufoorjeeyo...

Aaliyyah   

lol peasant...here have sum tissues..

KK lol did you say he was your dad's childhood friend? allah hada ma odey ka hadlaan? peasant isku xishood walaal next time odeyga afkaaga ka dhaafso :P

peasant   

Ar Awbaare iidaa...He annoys hell out of me, but I still love him...He is hilarious most of the times...Everytime he sees me, he tells me the same ol'story about him and my dad being childhood friends...And everytime I listen patiently as if I am hearing it for the first time...I love suu dadka ufoorjeeyo...

As far as i know he is famous in the community not just being comic. I have heard he was once a low ranking diplomat for somalia in some place in asia. But his foorjo is what earned him the fame in T.dot but i personally dont go beyond the food menu i have heard people with not so good encounters with the fella..

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by peasant:

dawson-crying.jpg

Aliyah is making me cry now

Couldn't you find qof madow oo oynaayo? icon_razz.gif

He does, at times, go overboard with is foorjo/hadal...Dadkana qalad bey ka fahmaan, specially kuwaan aqoon uleheen...He worked at the Somali embassy in China, not sure what his role/title was...

Aaliyah, odaywaaye with the energy of fifteen teenager... :D

Aaliyyah   

If he's old man whose hitting on young girls i can see y peasant would have an issue with him. But all the same lets respect him given that he's old..

btw am thinking of going there 2day to get xalwad.....how does he look?? just to have an idea and I can watch my back heheheh

salaam

Kool_Kat   

You're going to Xamarweyne in the weather? :eek: Good luck...BTW, AlMadinah has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better xalwo than Xamarweyne or AlCuruba, just an FYI...And it is not too far from Xamarweyne...

So Aaliyah, you're going there to shukaami the oday? Iyaah!!!!

Aaliyyah   

^^ lol i was gonna watch my back...bt yeh who knows might lead him on for a bit and then go..

odayahow kuusan isku xishood icon_razz.gif

I dnt think the weather is that crazy. I have seen worse.....

I tried alcruba, never went to madinah. But, am content with hamarwayne---they are my #1 for my xalwad..hehee..maybe i will try almadinah another time. And, am not that familiar with the somali stores at the west end.

salaam

Tuujiye   

is true Almadina aa shidan baryahaan!!!...

back to the topic. KK odaygaas rageede uu ahaa yaaqee shaxaariyaasa noocaas waqtigaan waa loo baahan yahay lol...

maalmahaan tababare (coach) ayaan ahaa oo basketball eh.. islaantoo ayaa cunugeeda keentay practise.. markaas intee ii timid ayee si normal ah oo wili daacad bee ii dhahday walaalo soo adiga ma aha inankeyga macalinkiisa? abooto dhacday iisha ilbuuneeeee!!!! waraa aniga dhan ciro iyo bidaar aan iska raadshay iyo bakoorad..why because qoftaan walaalo i dhaheyso wiilkeeda ayaa wuxuu jiraa 18 iyada masaradii 60's ee wadatay seecamal ani naxdin...

I think as we get older, isku ma jeedno sida aan isku badalno laakiin in aniga maama kileylee ee aboo i dhahdo, xaqmiyaa!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

^Tuujiska, tii adiga shukaansi kaasoo doonato(young, old & Curi), waa maskaxdeeda in la fiiriya oo examination lagu sameeyo. Waayo, qof caadi eh adiga ku caashaqeeso maba jiri karto, ee naga da faanta aa meelahaan lasoo istaagte..