Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

MASS WEDDING

Som@li   

It was like a contest, and many were not fortunate to be part of it, Ibrahim Said Ahmed Loita is a wealthy businessman, and this is nothing for him, but since he starting a new business in Djibouti, will give a better landing, publicity! Now every Habar in Djibouti knows, and is talking abt him.

Ibtisam   

^^Might as well, so many of them getting married this summer, they should have one big tacky pre paid wedding, it will be cheaper all around ( one hall, we each only have to buy one outfit to wear, no clash's in dates (so you can be sure everyone will be there (even the ones you do not like), and you will all share one especial day) :D

JAc you and your crazy ideas! shakes head

Xanthus, Let's organize that one bal ,,, we will for sure go to the history.

I prefer the wedding to be online ,,, MASS ONLINE WEDDING ,,, all the prides and grooms should have their laptops on their laps and should be online at same time.

Malika   

Jac, come on man!,your in sunny Hargeysa on a weekend and your here on line with us modern day slaves couped up in our little offices...Baal banankaa uyaraa bax! or are you not allowed out? ;)

hahaha ,,, just came back from my baasto and suugo with hilib session.

will still spend some more time here before i head to the univ classess later .....

Don't worry though ...... i'm just organizing this, you are already out so you can donate some lil hours to help us organize this kind of historical wedding . :D

Ariadne   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

I prefer the wedding to be online ,,, MASS ONLINE WEDDING ,,, all the prides and grooms should have their laptops on their laps and should be online at same time.

Sounds a bit on the twighlight zone side or some sci-fi plot Woody Allen would write..... it also sounds like fun cybernetically

Aaliyyah   

ac, come on man!,your in sunny Hargeysa on a weekend and your here on line with us modern day slaves couped up in our little offices...Baal banankaa uyaraa bax! or are you not allowed out?

Munira he is being adored by the somali girls in hargeysa, it is something new he aint use to it. So he is like hiding from them maskiin ;)

hey have your pick deee, and come back to us married man. :D

and den surely we can have an online wedding in SOL for you, to renew your vows and to make it official. icon_razz.gif

wa salaamu alaikum

I'm just organizing your online wedding ,,, forget about me ,,,, i can't work and get married at da same time .

Let's do it for you first ,,,, let's pick up 20 from each gender and do da damn wedding.

LET'S MAKE A HISTORY.